剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表
You know what? Fuck it.
你才是老子最想宰的那个
See, you're the one that I really wanna kill first.
尼根别这样 求你!
Negan, no, come on, please, please!
我们联手没有办不到的事
There's nothing we can't do, you and me.
-甲烷!-甲烷!
- The methane! - The methane!
该死的甲烷!
The goddamn methane!
你就只会说这句!
That is all you talk about!
真这么想要甲烷?
You really want the methane that bad?
送你
Take it.
交给我
I got this.
你不该来这的!
Shouldn't have come here!
来得正好
Glad you did.
我知道你在想什么
See, I know what you are thinking.
你肯定在想
See, you're thinking
之前有机会就该毙了我
you should've shot me when you had the chance.
想得没错
And you'd be right.
你确实该动手
You sure as shit should've.
问题是现在...
The thing is, now...
为时已晚
Well, now it's too late.
不管你看到什么
Whatever you think you saw,
不是你想的那样 我在保护她
it's not like that. I was protecting her.
有可能
Maybe, but see,
但我不接受这种可能
I am so fucking sick of maybes.
不 不
No. No...
金妮
Ginny!
金妮
Ginny...
金妮 不...
Ginny, no...
不!
No!
不!
No!
不...
No...
不!
No!
不...
No...
不
No.
金妮...
Ginny...
必须拔♥出♥来♥ 别无选择
I'm doing this. You got no choice.
我一直
I was...
只顾着
I was so busy...
保护好她...
looking out for her...
一直想着保护她
thinking I was looking out for her.
我错过了
I missed it.
我只是...
I just...
一下没注意
I just missed it.
结果...
And now...
她死了...
now she died...
孤独死去
she died alone.
有件事我必须处理
There's something I gotta do.
我先走了
I have to go.
你答应过
You promised.
你答应我的
You promised me.
你说能理解
You-you said you understood.
你说重新开始
You said we could start over, but...
都是骗人的
you didn't mean it.
你还是…
You just...
一点都没变
It's the same as it always is.
我们错了
We were wrong.
事情不是我们想的那样
It's not like how we said.
杀了尼根只会让情况更糟
And killing Negan would only make it worse.
我们不该…
And that's not how we're gonna...
别说了!
Don't!
无所谓 都不重要
Whatever. It doesn't matter.
我会跟她一起走
She and I'll get there together.
我懂你的感受
I know what you're going through.
你以为逃离就能成为不同的人
You think that you wanna run off and be somebody different.
你想要报复我
You wanna hurt me. You wanna hurt me back.
要知道-
Just know...
对 就你活的最通透
Right, 'cause you got it all figured out.
你做的真完美
'Cause you did so fucking perfectly yourself.
记住 我永远都在你身边
Just know I will always be here for you.
我不会离开这座城
I won't leave the city.
新巴比伦 第二波攻势
New Babylon. Second wave.
就那样吧
That's it, then.
他们得到甲烷
They'll get the methane and...
我们接下来该怎么办?
So where do we go from here?
某人在森林遇到叉路
Walking through the woods, a man comes to
左边通往过去的老家
To go left is to go home, his past.
右边通往未知的未来
To go right is to go out into the unknown, his future.
他熟悉老家 令人安心
He knows his past. It's comforting.
但万一物是人非呢?
But will it be like he remembers?
未来充满无限可能 但...
And his future is full of possibilities, but...
迷路了怎么办?
what if he gets lost?
该往哪边?
Which way does he go?
他选了左边
He goes left.
回到老家 回到过往
Back home, to the way things were.
然而等待他的只有不堪回首的往事
But all that's waiting for him is an old story
每段记忆都痛彻心扉
that hurts too much to remember.
于是他转向右边
So he goes right.
可前方同样空无一物
But there's nothing there for him either.
没有过去 谈何未来?
'Cause what's the future without the past?
没有那些往事 结局又算什么?
What's an ending without that old story?
真♥相♥是 前方只有一条路
The truth is there is only one way forward.
唯一可行的路
One way to move on.
我们必须直面过往
We gotta work through what was.
方能抵达未来
To get to what will be.
这条路崎岖坎坷
It's a path that's hard and rough,
步步艰难
all uphill.
我们总觉得永远走不到尽头
We keep thinking we'll never make it.
偶尔也能望见前路
Sometimes we see where we're headed.
瞥见峰顶的刹那
We catch a glimpse of the mountaintop.
壮丽景象 令人屏息
It's so beautiful, it takes our breath away.
却又失足跌落
But then we lose our footing.
翻滚直下
We tumble backwards.
坠回原点
Right back to the bottom.
仿佛再也站不起来
So that it feels like we'll never get up again.
但我们彼此搀扶
But we do. We help each other up.
前路因此愈发清晰
And the path becomes much clearer now.
继续前进
We move on.
我们一起
Together.
抵达终点
And we get there.
我一直想见你一面 I was hoping we'd get to meet.
I was hoping we'd get to meet.
科汉:丽莎去年加入剧组,
Lisa, she started on the show last year,
整个这一季,
and for all of the season,
我们都没能一起合作。
we haven't been able to work together.
我在这部剧里从未与另一位女性
I've never done a scene in this series
同框演过,所以我们终于见面了。
with another woman, so finally we got to meet.
天哪,我开心极了。
God, was I happy.
我本以为
I would have thought that
我们会有共同点。
we would have this in common.
都希望尼根死。
Wanting Negan dead.
我认为我与玛姬的对话是一种操控。
I think my talk with Maggie was manipulation.
我真正想要的,是让她杀了尼根。
All I really want is for her to kill Negan.
不是为我,而是为赫谢尔去做。
Don't do it for me. Do it for Hershel.
让自己解脱。
Set yourselves free.
尼根就是自找麻烦,你懂我的意思吗?
Negan just gets screwed, you know what I mean?
科汉:这是多年来紧张情绪的顶点,
It's the culmination of the years of tension
让玛姬绷得紧紧的,
that have wound her so tightly
某种程度上支撑着她挺过来,
and in some ways kept her upright,
然后她终于能以一种
that then she's able to just release in a way
从未有过的释放方式释放。
that she'd never otherwise be able to release.
对劳伦和杰弗里来说,
I think for Lauren and Jeffrey,
这是一个大事,一个重要时刻。
it was a big deal, and it was a big moment.
拿起球棒,上吧。
剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表