剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表
今晚你能留下 等明天一早
We'll keep you hidden tonight, but you are heading back
你就要回去
first thing in the morning.
什么情况?
What is all this?
一个信♥号♥♥
A signal.
克罗人的?
To the Croat?
我们得走了 马上离开
Then we gotta go. We gotta get outta here.
去找金妮
We gotta get Ginny.
如果被他知道行动 我们不就…
I mean, if he knows they're coming, there's no way we can...
嘿 你们两个
Hey there, you two.
你逃离营地 逃兵
You were spotted fleeing the camp, deserting,
-这就是… -我没有逃…
- which is why... - I wasn't fleeing, I was...
这就是为什么…
Which is why... Which is why, Soldier,
要派人跟踪你
you were being followed in the first place.
显然你儿子是共犯
Clearly your son was waiting to help you...
伯德总督
Governor Byrd, I...
是我派她去调查证据
She was only following orders. I asked her to look for proof
克罗人知道我们要来
that the Croat knows we're coming.
是吗?
Does he?
我们发现狼烟
We found a smoke signal.
他用这个在两岸沟通
That's how he communicates across the Hudson.
她说得对 我能担♥保♥
She's right. I can vouch for that.
他知道我们要来 会有所准备
And if he knows we're coming, he'll be ready.
行动必须延后
We need to postpone.
派个小组乘独木舟 木筏之类的-
Send a small group in a canoe, a raft, something...
撤离整个部队 认真的吗?
And leave our entire army behind? You can't be serious.
我们计划了好几个月
We've been planning for months.
现在作罢
Now is the time to strike.
上校 你怎么看?
What's your take, Colonel?
克罗人知道我们要来
The Croat might know we're coming,
但不是今晚
but not tonight.
撤离只会让他有时间准备惊喜
If we leave right away, we regain the element of surprise.
好 立刻出动
Okay. We deploy immediately.
通知豪斯曼将军
Find General Houseman.
你怎么搞的
Why the hell did you bring me here
要是听我的话
if you're not gonna listen to a damn thing that I say?
我们母子以及每个清醒的人
Me and my son and anybody else here who has got their head
现在都回家了
on straight are going home now.
反逃兵法同样适用于擅离职守
The law against draft evasion also applies to desertion.
你说完没
That is what you're fixed on right now,
-要吊死我吗? -不只你
- hanging me from a tree? - No, not just you.
你和你代表的20名士兵
You and the 20 soldiers you stood in for
从他开始
starting with that one right there.
不服从视同犯罪
Insubordination is also a crime.
-把她关起来 -别碰我!
- Secure her in the shaft alley. - Don't fucking touch me!
-放开手! -他也关
- Get your hands off of him! - Put him in there, too.
别碰他
Don't touch him!
他根本不该在这
He wasn't even supposed to be here!
拘留男孩能解决什么问题
I don't see how detaining the boy is gonna solve anything.
没你的事 上校
It's not a matter of opinion, Colonel.
这是法律
It's about the law.
尼根
Negan...
兴不兴奋?
You must be excited, no?
那些想杀你的混♥蛋♥
The bastards who tried to execute you
反倒会葬送在
will now be facing their own execution
你手中
at your hands.
拜托 尼根
Come on, Negan.
郁闷什么?
Why so glum?
以前在救世军
In the old days, back at the Sanctuary...
你很喜欢打倒与我们作对的人
You used to relish the chance to take down anyone who crossed us.
有一天 一群野蛮人
Only days after I arrived, there was a group of-of-
杀进我们家
of savages. They attacked our home.
让我们大吃一惊
Took us by surprise.
要我们交出所有物资
Demanding we hand over all provisions.
我们都指望尼根反击 但是…
Naturally, we expected Negan to fight back, but...
令人惊讶的是
to our astonishment,
他居然投降了
he meekly surrendered.
出于尊重
As a show of respect,
尼根想用某种方式对待野蛮人
Negan wanted to honor the savages with a sort of...
享受
gozba.
宴会
Feast.
丰盛的宴会
A lavish feast.
用一堆食物饮料招待他们
We would provide all the food, all the drink.
我们好伤心
Serve them. We were utterly dismayed.
我们勇猛的老大呢?
Where had our fearless leader gone?
那…
Then...
来 你说吧
Come on. You tell it.
你说得更好 说吧
You tell it better. Come on.
你前所未见的大饭局
A meal like this, you have never seen.
超级大
Bigger than before times.
成排拉斯维加斯自助餐
I'm talking 10 Las Vegas buffets lined up in a row.
然后是主菜
And then there was the main course, the meat.
顶级弗吉尼亚州鹿肉
Venison, the finest that the forests of Virginia could offer.
但我们的客人 没吃到那块肉
But see our guests, they didn't get that meat.
最后一刻
No, see at the last second,
我让厨师把它换成了
I had my butchers switch it out
行尸肉
for walker meat.
你真该看看他们
If only you could have seen them,
吐了一整晚
throwing their guts up all night.
我敢说黎明前
Let's just say by dawn,
能吐满一条救世军护城河
the Sanctuary's walker moat had grown considerably.
重点是 你保护了我们
Main point is you, you protected us.
让敌人得到教训
You gave our enemies exactly what they deserved.
我知道你想帮忙
I know that you wanted to help, but,
但我一个人来是有原因的
this is why I came here.
看在老天的份上 赫谢尔
I mean, Jesus Christ, Hershel.
赫谢尔?
Hershel?
一分钟
Give us a minute.
对不起 我反对这样
I'm sorry. I don't agree with this at all.
-那就放我们走 -纳瓦少校的命令
- Okay, then let us out. - You heard what Major Narvaez...
她不听你的? 我以为你是上校
What, she doesn't answer to you? I thought that you're a colonel.
你揍她
You punched her.
至少让把船掉头
Then at least get them to turn the boat around
拯救50条无辜的生命
and save the 50 innocent lives that are heading straight
-免于伏击 -也许你是对的
- into an ambush. - Look, maybe you're right.
也许克罗人会做什么 但新巴比伦会反击
Maybe the Croat tries something, but New Babylon will fight back.
我们更强大 装备精良 组织有序
We're bigger, better equipped, better organized.
你错了 这是你们所有人的盲点
You are wrong. You have got this blind spot.
你太执着于夺回失去的东西 忽略了其他一切
You can't see it, but you're so obsessed
-你会吃亏的 -不是的
- that gets in your way. - That's not true.
你小看我 可以
You underestimate me, fine.
但别小看克罗人
But do not underestimate the Croat.
你知道他的本事
You know what he's capable of.
放了我们 放了我们大家
Let us go. Let us all go.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不
No.
嘿 嘿!
Hey. Hey!
难以置信
Can you believe it?
像这样往返城市
We are traveling to the city the same way that
以前每天都有数十万人
hundreds of thousands of laborers did every single day.
知道这是什么船吗?
Did you know this very ferry was...
天啊
God...
准备好 别松懈
Get ready. Keep it tight.
天啊
My God.
想想真是讽刺
Ironic to think the natural resource
吸引他们来的资源
pulling them to the island
成了干掉他们的元凶
will be the agent of their demise.
原理简单又具观赏性
The mechanism is beautiful in its simplicity.
我原本在考虑
I had originally been contemplating a more
更复杂的策略 但突然回忆起
elaborate strategy, but then an old mnemonic from my childhood
一段童年往事
floated into my mind,
剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表