剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表
真的是整集中最令人心碎的场景之一
is really one of the most heartbreaking scenes
在整集中
in the whole episode.
所有这些最初只是想法的东西,
All of these things that were ideas
突然变成了一场肢体冲突
are suddenly brought into a physical altercation.
我们有替身演员,但我得说,
We have the stunt actors, but I would say
那个场景的大部分是他们自己完成的
the majority of that scene is those guys doing it.
Lauren就在现场,
And Lauren was right there in the thick of it,
激励他们,帮助他们,保持他们的动力
pushing them on and helping them and keeping them motivated.
停一下,我们换个球棒
Let's pause for a second and switch the bat.
那些家伙带来了很多东西,
The guys brought so much to it,
他们筋疲力尽,汗流浃背
and they were broken and exhausted and drenched in sweat.
Morgan: 我觉得自己太老了,干不了这个了
MORGAN: I'm too old for that [BLEEP] is what I've decided.
突然间,我没法像20岁时那样从地上弹起来了,
Suddenly, I can't bounce off the ground
现在我58岁了
like I could when I was 20 any more at 58.
那天我意识到,哎哟,好疼
And, so, what I realized that day was ouch, it hurts.
所以就像……
So it's like...
是的
Yeah.
这是我记得最清楚的事情
That's what I remember more than anything.
另外,Negan在《行尸走肉》世界里,
Also, Negan has gotten in fights with everybody
几乎和每个人都打过架
in "The Walking Dead" world at some point.
啊!
Aah!
然后他被Zeljko狠狠揍了一顿,
And then he gets his ass kicked by [BLEEP] Zeljko,
那个家伙,块头这么大
who's, like, this [BLEEP] big.
所以那感觉有点棒
So that was kind of awesome.
我觉得这有点像诗意
I thought there was some sort of poetry in that.
我觉得他特别享受,
And I think he took special pleasure
成为那个揍人的家伙
in getting to be the dude that got to do the beating.
Cohan: 看到两个像兄弟一样的男人,
To see two men that were brothers
再次相遇,然后激烈地互相对抗,
and find each other again and to rail on each other
如此暴♥力♥的场景,真是一个令人心碎的时刻
in such violence, it was just a crushing moment.
是你让我变成了现在的我
You made me what I am.
走吧
Go.
Jorné: 这带来了很多悔恨,
With that comes, I think, a lot of remorse
还有很多责任
and a lot of responsibility.
你知道,在某种程度上,
You know, if on some level,
Croat几乎像是他的孩子,
The Croat's almost like one of his kids, and he --
他不在场,毁了他,
he wasn't there and he broke him,
这是他的责任,所以当他让他离开时,
and it's his responsibility, and so, when he sends him away,
几乎像是在保护他免受Negan的伤害
it's almost like protecting him from Negan.
Cohan: 导演206集最困难的部分,
The most challenging part
绝对是熊的那段戏,
of directing 206 was definitely the bear sequence,
原因有很多
for a number of reasons.
你得考虑最终的剪辑,
You have to think of the final edit
你想在哪里看到它,
and where you're going to want to see it,
哪里会带来最大的效果
and where it will be of most benefit.
而且会是最恐怖的
And we'll be the creepiest.
你得想象所有这些,
And you have to imagine all of that
在你开始拍摄之前
before you even start shooting anything.
所以我们事无巨细地画了分镜,
So we storyboarded to within an inch of our lives
去看到它,构建它
to see it and to build it.
当你可以先隐藏熊,
And when you can hold back and not see the bear,
什么时候看到它会产生真正的冲击
and when it will really make an impact to see it.
所以,以我的身高,视线,
And, so, with me, at this height, the eye line
正好对上熊
is proper to bear.
男人:好的,很好
- Yeah. - Okay, cool.
Kim: 真有趣,
And it was really interesting
因为她可以进入导演模式,
because she got to, like, go in a director mode
她会说:“好的,你去这里,你去那里,
and she'd be like, "Okay, you go here, you go here,
试试这个,试试那个”然后,瞬间,
let's try this, let's try this". And then, immediately, boom,
她就切换到演员模式
she'd switch and go like actor mode.
Cohan: 在表演中,尤其是在那样的场景,
Within performing, especially something like that,
当你真的在为生命而战,
where you are really fighting for your life,
你得调动很多肾上腺素和皮质醇
you have to drum up so much adrenaline and cortisol.
所以在每次拍摄之间,有一种有趣的降调和升调,
So it was a funny downregulation and upregulation
因为我想,
in between each take because I wanted
尽可能地保持在那个状态
to stay in the zone as much as I could.
那真是一次很棒的经历
It was such an amazing experience.
你们不是我在公园里,
You weren't the first ones
找到的第一个人
that I found in the park.
Cohan: 我都不知道从何开始,
I can't even start with how I can
去赞美Dascha
sing the praises of Dascha.
她是我们有过的最好的行尸之一
She was one of the best walkers we've ever had.
Polanco: 当我变成行尸时,
When I became a walker,
我得去试戴隐形眼镜
I had to go in there and get fitted for my contacts.
我说:“好,好,我戴隐形眼镜”
I'm like, "Yeah, yeah, I wear contacts".
那隐形眼镜盖住了我的整个眼睛
The contact covers my whole eye.
然后他们在我身上放了个小东西,
But then they put this little piece on me
还把我的腿弄得像是被啃了
and they ate my leg up.
她捕捉到了一些非常感人的东西
She just captured something that was incredibly moving.
然后我就和Kim一起工作了
And then that's when I got to work with Kim.
和大家一起工作真是太棒了
Working with everyone was so great.
我们就像一个大家庭
We just formed a little family.
你知道,每个人都很友善
You know, everybody is very kind.
我真的很兴奋能有机会,
And I've been really excited to get the opportunity
去扮演一个更像反派的角色
to be more of a villain.
你知道,看到自己跳出,
You know, it's good to see myself outside
那些刻板的角色
of stereotypical roles.
我特别开心,我要离开这里了
I was so happy. I'm out of here.
剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表