剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表
齐聚上帝殿堂
all together in God's house.
说实话,我有点意外居然没人被——
I gotta say, I was a little surprised that nobody got--
怎么说呢,天打雷劈,
I don't know, struck by lightning,
或者当场自燃
or burst into flames.
毕竟咱们可是行走的罪恶化身啊
I mean, after all, we are the walking manifestation of sin.
但问题来了
But here's the thing.
为什么要把你们这群乌合之众凑在一起?
Why bring this motley group of shitheads together?
这他妈到底图什么?
I mean, what is the fucking point?
有人认得这个吗?
Anybody recognize this?
这是枚警徽
It's a badge.
执法者的徽章
A lawman's badge.
还有人记得法律这玩意儿吗?
Do you remember the law?
虽然已经很久没见过了
I mean, I know it's been a minute.
来自新巴比伦联邦
From The New Babylon Federation.
当初追捕我的那个蠢货
See, I got this badge
不小心弄丢了这枚徽章,被我捡到了
when the asshat that was chasing me down lost it.
没错,我曾经是个通缉犯
That is correct. I was once a wanted man.
被执法者追捕,所以逃到这里
Lawman chased me down, so I came here.
听说这座岛无法无天,我就来了
I came here because I hear this island's got no laws.
明白了,婊♥子♥
Got that right, bitch.
问题是,你们打算继续保持现状吗?
The question is, are you gonna keep it that way?
要知道,这枚徽章的背后
You see, where this badge came from,
还有成千上万的同类
there's a hell of a lot more of 'em.
此时此刻,他们正在朝这里进发
And they are coming here right now as we speak.
新巴比伦发现了你们这种
See, New Babylon, they found out about your
狂拽酷炫的生活方式
kick-ass, bad-ass way of life.
这对他们来说是个麻烦
And to them, that's a problem.
而新巴比伦解决麻烦的方式就是推行法律
For New Babylon, the solution to that problem is their laws.
所以加入我们,
So you join us,
放下你们的恩怨,
you put aside your differences,
并肩作战
and we fight.
把新巴比伦——
We keep New Babylon--
你是哪位?
And you are?
克里斯托斯
Christos.
克里斯托斯?这名字真带劲
Christos? Christos. Very cool name.
听着克里斯托斯,能不能把提问环节
Here's the deal, Christos, I'm wondering if we can save
留到——比如说等我说完?
the Q and A until-- I don't know, afterwards.
要是我们不想加入呢?
What if we don't wanna join you?
就是
Yeah.
要是我们不想放下恩怨呢?
What if we don't want to put aside our differences?
没错
Yeah.
大家先冷静点?
Why don't we all just take a breath?
要是我们就喜欢现在的状态呢?
What if we like things just the way they are?
别人的麻烦关我们屁事
And we don't give a fuck about someone else's problem.
说得对!
Yes!
我不知道老太婆指望什么,
Now I don't know what the old lady was hoping for,
但我绝不可能向这个干瘪老东西
but there is no way I am bending the knee
俯首称臣
to some skinny fucking bitch-ass old man.
这货不知道从哪个犄角旮旯冒出来,
Who's come here out of fucking nowhere
还想给我们灌迷魂汤!
thinking he can sell us on some bullshit!
要干架的话,咱们该揍谁
'Cause if we're fighting, I think we know whose ass
心里都清楚
we're fucking up.
说得对!没毛病!
Damn right! Damn right!
怪我确实怪我
This is my fault. It is.
这锅我全背了,
I'm gonna take all the blame for it,
但我觉得咱们有点
but I think we're having a little bit
误会了
of a misunderstanding.
我不是来搞什么和谐共处的
I am not asking for any kumbaya.
听着,我不是传教士
You see, I am not a preacher.
你们更不是什么善男信女
And you sure as shit ain't no congregation.
但你们必须加入我们
But you are gonna fight.
不是为了什么大义
And not for the common good.
大义这种狗屁老子才不在乎
I could give a rat's ass about the common good.
不,你们加入是因为...
No, you are gonna fight...
因为老子发话了
You're gonna fight because I say so.
把这破玩意儿拿开
Get that fucking thing out of my face.
不
Nah.
赶紧他妈拿开——
Get that fuckin' thing--
沼气...
Methane...
我们有,你们没有
We got it. You don't.
我们有霓虹灯,炫酷机车,
We got the bright lights, the cool cars,
顶级军♥火♥还有炸♥弹♥
the awesome weapons. We got bombs.
听着,实力
You see, power,
就是硬道理
equals power.
就这么简单
It's as simple as that.
不跟我们混的...
So if you ain't with us...
等着被电击疗法伺候吧
I guess you're in for a bit of a shock.
你们可以开个小组讨论
So why don't y'all talk amongst yourselves.
好好想想
Think about it.
不过帮个忙行吗?
But do me a favor, yeah?
别想太久了
Don't think too hard.
把罗盘还我
I need my compass.
怎么了?出什么事?
Why? What's going on?
她以为自己能去曼哈顿?门都没有
She thinks she's coming to Manhattan and she's not.
咱们三个
The three of us,
最清楚回那地方意味着什么
we know what it means to go back there.
我担心你
I'm worried about you.
明白吗?
Okay?
我答应过他
I made him a promise.
发誓要护你周全
I swore that I would look out for you.
是为了尼根吗?所以才非去不可?
Is this about Negan? Is that why you wanna go?
我不能让你去 - 你又不是我妈
I can't let you. - You're not my mother.
你对我什么都不是
You're not anything to me.
我也要去- 你说什么呢?
I'm going, too. - What are you talking about?
我要和你们一起去
I'm coming with you.
不行- 金妮能去,我就不行?
No. - Ginny can go, but I can't?
对,因为你是我儿子
Yeah, because you're my son.
而且我只是迫不得已才去的
And, I'm only going because I have to.
说不定你也是为了他去的
Or maybe you're going for him, too.
是觉得愧疚吗?
What is it 'cause you feel bad?
因为把他丢在那里良心不安?
You feel guilty 'cause you left him there?
你胡说什么?
What are you talking about?
还是说你放不下以前的恩怨?
Or is it still about everything from before?
我以为我们早就翻篇了
I mean, I thought we were past that.
我以为都结束了
I thought we finished it.
这可是你说的,都了结了!
That's what you said, it was finished!
我以为我们在变好,
I thought we were getting better,
可你还是抓着过去不放
but you just keep holding on.
这和尼根没关系
This has nothing to do with Negan.
你到底为什么要这样?
Why are you doing this?
为什么非要回去?
Why do you wanna go back?
经历了那么多之后?
After everything that happened?
为什么?
Why?
你翻我东西了?
You went through my things?
这些画对你意味着什么?
What do these mean to you?
没什么
Nothing.
你在那里发生过什么吗?
Did something happen to you there?
除了被绑♥架♥之外?
Other than being kidnapped?
那座城市对你有什么特殊吸引力?
Does the city have some kind of pull on you?
没有
No.
这个女人是谁?
Who is this woman?
我不认识
I don't know.
我可能在广♥告♥牌上见过她的脸
I saw her face on some billboard or something.
没骗你妈妈,就是随便画的
I'm not lying, Mom. They're just drawings.
我不想分开
I don't wanna be apart.
我只是...
I just...
不想让你走
I don't want you to go.
你知道,我...
You know, I...
从没——从没真正了解过我妈
I didn't-- I didn't know my mom.
相处时间不长,了解也不深
I mean, not for very long and not very well.
剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表