剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表
你也要走了
And now you will be leaving too.
可我还得留在这
But I will be here still.
为什么?
Why?
谁规定你必须留下?
I mean, who says that you have to stay?
谁规定你必须点亮城市
Who says that you have to light the city,
守着小岛 搞这些破事?
guard the island and all that bullshit?
那是她的事 她的战斗
That was her thing, her fight.
记得她老说什么…呃 重获新生吗?
You remember how she talked about, um, fresh starts?
现在你真有这个机会
Well, you actually get to walk that walk.
全新开始
Clean slate.
你说过
You said it before.
只要他们没人发现就行
If they don't know we're coming, that's all we need.
那时情况不一样
It was different then.
没错 现在我们有兵力优势
Exactly. We'll have the numbers now.
不是计划有问题 是这个人
It isn't the plan that can't be trusted.
他能背叛克罗人
If he is willing to double-cross the Croat
你也不例外
why not you?
你想重建旧世界?
I mean, you wanna bring back the old world?
布鲁格就是旧世界的典范
Guess what? Bruegel is the old world.
玩弄人心
Playing games with people.
榨干价值后 当垃圾抛弃
Chewin' 'em up and spittin' away what's left
可能你早知道了
Maybe you already knew that because that's what New Babylon
新巴比伦向来如此
has been about for a long time.
现在你要放任他大开杀戒?
Now you're gonna let him kill whoever it takes
为了甲烷死的人还不够多吗?
like enough people haven't already died
我该怎么办 玛姬?
What do I do, Maggie?
他提供一个解决方案
He's offering me a chance to finish it,
让牺牲变得有意义 你说我能咋办?
to make it all mean something. Tell me another way.
靠我们四个
Do it just us.
不需要布鲁格
The four of us can do it.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
靠他 不如我们自己来
I'd rather it be us than Bruegel.
我说过你们可以回家了
I already said you can go home.
赫谢尔和金妮像上次那样引开守卫
Hershel and Ginny can distract him like we did before,
然后我们俩-
and then you and I can...
你原本很反对带儿子来
You never wanted to come here in the first place,
现要他冒更大的险?
Now you wanna put yourself in even more danger?
我们能应付
We can handle it.
除非你顾忌的根本不是我们
Unless this isn't about you or him or any of us here.
不是那样
No, it is not...
你曾经恨不得尼根死
You wanted Negan dead once.
现在却想救他
Now you want to save his life.
我不懂
I don't get it.
大家都累了
Look, we're all exhausted.
先睡一觉
Let's just sleep on it.
明早再决定
See where we are in the morning.
如果没有任何限制
If you could do anything,
能去任何地方
go anywhere,
你想去哪里?
what would you do?
医生常说
You know our Surgeon General says
抽烟会导致不孕
that can complicate your pregnancy.
幸好我已经到孕晚期了
Luckily I'm in my third trimester.
没想到你会抽烟
I never took you for a smoker.
搞笑 没想到你不抽
It's funny. I took you for one.
你好像还没回答我的问题
You know, you, uh, never answered my question.
别拘束 尽管想
Go big, don't hold back. Swing for the fences.
经历这么多烂事
As many shitty hands as you've been dealt,
我认为你有这资格
I think you've earned the right.
我想回老家 克罗地亚
I would go home, to Croatia.
吃佩卡的烤羊
Have some baby lamb under peka.
或是我妈炖的鱼汤
Maybe my mother's brodet.
那还等什么?
So what's stopping you?
试过了 跟你说过 我的船在岛边撞毁
I tried. I told you, I crashed my boat into the island.
但如果有个帮手...
But perhaps the odds of success would improve...
成功率会高点
if I wasn't alone.
我是认真的
No, I'm serious!
跟我走 尼根
Come with me, Negan.
嗯?
Eh?!
你家人
Your family.
带他们来
Bring them too.
他们会爱上那里!
They will love it!
我真想看看你初次
I want to see your face the first time
看见十六湖的表情
you look out on the Plitvice Lakes.
那美景会让你们全家 目瞪口呆
It will silence you all... with wonder.
-不行 -谁规定的?
- I can't. - Who says this?
谁规定你不能做这个?
Who says you could not do anything?
不能去哪里?
Go anywhere?
全新开始
Clean slate.
那 我的家人是从泽西城来吗-
So, my family, are they coming in from Jersey City...
在楼梯间 你提起老鼠
You brought up the rat. On the stairs.
我们从克里斯家回来时
When we left Christos.
你把老鼠的念头灌输给我
You put the rat in my head.
别过来!
No!
这是我和他的事!
This is between him and me!
你利用我 欺骗我!
You used me. Lied to me!
背叛我!
Betrayed me!
我当你是兄弟!
You were my brother!
你说达玛是毒瘤?
You think the Dama is toxic?
你才是毒瘤
You are the toxic one.
我让你摆脱她
I saved you from her!
你该谢我才对
You should be thanking me.
你该下跪感恩!
You should be groveling!
你现在的一切
Everything that you are,
所有的成就
all that you have built...
你的护城河 庇护所 该死的人设
your moat, your sanctuary, your whole goddamn persona,
都是因为我!
is because of me!
说我错了
Tell me I'm wrong.
说我骗子!
Call me a liar!
真的!
It's true!
是真的
It's true.
所有事
Everything.
我今天的一切...
Everything I am today...
都是因为你
is because of you.
你造就了现在的我
You made me what I am.
走
Go.
走吧
Go.
永远别回来
And don't ever come back.
尼根
Negan...
求你
Please...
不 不...
No, no...
工具人
Buraz...
无论结果如何
Whichever way this goes,
等事情结束
when it's done,
赫谢尔和我会回砖头村
Hershel and I will be heading back to the Bricks.
希望你能加入我们
I'm hoping that you'll join us.
你知道我想杀尼根多少次吗?
Do you know how many times
试过多少次?
How many times I've tried?
也许我只是害怕杀了他后…
Maybe I'm just scared of what's on the other side of it.
事情并不会好转
Like it won't get better.
也许我当初就该直接动手
Maybe I should've just done it right away
彻底了结
and gotten the damn thing over with.
唯一确定的是 仇恨让我失去太多
The one thing I know is that it's cost me a lot.
几乎所有
Almost everything.
我知道我们之间
I know that things have...
相处不容易
been hard between us.
事实是
I guess that maybe the truth is that...
每次看到你
every time I look at you, I...
都像在看过去的我
I see me looking back.
如果我连自己都帮不了 又怎么帮你?
And how can I help you if I haven't figured out
抱歉 我说太多了
Anyway, I'm sorry for rambling.
剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表