剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表
我们在路上
we were on the road.
你说我五六岁 但我觉得更大一些
You said I was five or six, but I think I was older.
那天早上 你让我去捡柴火
Earlier that day, you told me to-to get some firewood.
回来的时候 我听到…
Wh-when I came back, I could...
你一个人在哭
Could hear you crying. To yourself.
那时候你总是很伤心
You were always so sad at that time.
你没发现我回来
And you didn't know I was back yet,
所以我假装忙了很久
so I pretended to take a little longer.
但那天晚上 我想做点什么…
But that night I wanted to do something to...
大概是想让你开心吧
I don't know, cheer you up, I guess.
然后我看到远处有只萤火虫 我就…
And then I saw this lightning bug in the distance,
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不知道
I didn't know.
嘿
Hey.
怎么了?
What is it?
谁在下面?
Who's down there?
尼根
Negan.
他们回美术馆了
They're going back to the museum.
那我们得想办法进去
Then we need to find a way in.
怎么接近他?
How do we get to 'em?
我可以制♥造♥点混乱
I can create a distraction or something.
等他一个人再行动
And then I can get him alone.
怎么做?
How?
我有个主意
I've got an idea.
虽然我不喜欢
Not that I like it.
你确定要这样?
You're, uh, sure about this?
我支持弱势
I like an underdog.
好吧
Okay.
那确实够弱
That would be an underdog.
甲烷控制权太重要 不能赌在一场游戏上
Control of the methane is too important to wager on a game.
尤其是和这么狡猾的人
And with such a duplicitous individual.
规则如下:不得有肢体接触
Okay, well, the rules. No physical contact at any time.
战斗持续到一方彻底死透
The fight lasts as long as it does until there's a solid kill.
还有护甲
What else? Armor.
护甲不限
There's no restrictions on armor,
但必须露出后脑
as long as the back of the head is exposed.
说到这 选一件吧
Speaking of which, take your pick.
不用了 我觉得这样挺好
You know, I think I'm good.
我说过 我支持弱势
Like I said, I like an underdog.
行吧
Okay.
布鲁格!
Bruegel!
怎样?出什么事?
What? What? What is it?
出什么事?
What is it?
天啊 他妈的怎么回事!
Oh, my god. Oh, my fucking god!
天啊 天啊
Oh, my god! Oh, my god!
怎么会这样?
How the fuck does this happen? How did this...
快灭火!
Get in there! Put it out!
控制火源!
Get the candles! Pick the candles up!
快灭火 全灭了!
Put it out, now! Put it all out!
轻一点 别弄坏!
Throw yourself against it. Don't hurt it.
这可是两百年的古董!
It's 200 years old, for fuck's sake!
看来今天有人在玩火
Turns out we are playing with fire today.
哪个混♥蛋♥ 轻点
You little fucking shit. Tap it.
别太用力 轻轻的
Not too hard, not too hard, not too hard.
轻轻的 温柔点
Touch it, touch it gently.
支持弱势和愚蠢
There's liking the underdog,
是两回事
and then there's just being stupid.
希望你分得清
I assume you know the difference.
但愿如此
Well, let's hope so.
好了 就这样
That's it. There we go.
怎么会出这种事?
How do these things happen?
谁知道呢
No one knows.
你去哪里?
Where are you going?
洗手间
Little boy's room.
老鼠肉吃多了 肚子不舒服
Uh, rat has a tendency to go right through me.
玛姬
Maggie.
你回来了
You came back.
为什么?
Why?
不是为你
Not for you.
如果你是来救那个被你关进大牢的人
Be a little strange if, uh,
那就太怪了
that you threw in the slammer.
这也能叫大牢?
If you can call this the slammer.
我看你挺自♥由♥
Looks to me like you're a free man.
过得很舒适
Like you're holding up just fine.
是啊
Yeah.
所以呢?
So what?
忘记带东西了吗?
Forget a credit card or something?
靠 我懂了
Oh, shit. I get it.
终于把你拉上船了
Finally got you on the payroll.
所以是来找我帮忙的?
So, coming to me for help?
我开始懂套路了 玛姬
I mean, I am sensing a bit of a pattern here, Maggie.
不跟你废话 我们时间紧迫
I won't bullshit you.
我们要控制甲烷生产线
We need to secure the methane, the whole operation.
为了正义的大业 造福众生
It's for a just cause. It's gonna help a lotta people.
任何情报 加工地点之类-
Anything you can tell us, where it's being processed,
我也很高兴见到你
- how we... - Good seeing you, too.
知道吗?
You know what?
我想听你亲口说
I wanna hear it from you.
我和赫谢尔在汇合点等你
I'll meet you and Hershel back at the rendezvous point.
回来这鬼地方 你怎么想的?
The hell are you doing coming back here?
你以为我想来吗?
Do you think I want to be here?
我才不在乎甲烷
I don't give a shit about the methane.
早点帮完他们 我们母子
Sooner I help them, sooner Hershel and I
才能回去过安稳日子
can go back to living our lives in fucking peace.
每次都是我在冒险
And so I'm, uh... I'm putting up all the risk as always.
我不要你做什么 只要地址
I don't need anything from you, just a location.
爱莫能助
I can't help you.
我都自身难保
I can barely help myself.
哪怕给你一点小情报
I give you anything, even something small,
我要保护的人就-
then the people I'm looking out for,
我…不能
I-I can't.
我不能
I can't.
谁?
Who?
安妮和约书亚
Annie and Joshua.
圣帕特里克大教堂
St. Patrick's Cathedral.
51街和第五大道路口
51st and 5th.
玛姬 还有件事
Maggie, there's something else.
关于赫谢尔
It's Hershel.
有人策反他 他在帮那个人
She got to him somehow. He is helping her.
谁?谁策反他?
Who? Who got to him?
听我说 你不能相信他
Listen to me. You can't trust him.
不
No.
听着 我就是这样被发现的
Look, I am telling you, that's how they knew...
你根本不懂
You don't know what you're talking about.
你得走了
You have to go.
马上走
Right now. Go.
哇 真是惊喜
Well, isn't this a nice surprise?
既然你放弃护甲
Since you waived the armor,
那比赛可以开始了
I say the proceedings can begin.
严格来说 我没放弃
Technically, I didn't waive anything.
只是你的衣柜里没有合身的
Just nothing in your closet fit quite right.
嘿 油
Yo, oil.
油?
Oil?
懂了 你们俩狡猾的混♥蛋♥
Ah, I see. You're both slippery bastards.
-让他走 -好的
- Let him go. - All right.
开始吧
Here we go.
科学怪人抓不到他
Frankenstein can't get him.
对 继续 别停
That's it, that's it. Keep moving, keep moving.
嘿 嘿 过来!
Hey, hey, hey, hey! Come on over.
来 闻闻 快点
Come on, smell, smell, smell. Come on, come on.
剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表