剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表
I'm ready to speak again.
很多事情要讨论 不该浪费时间
We have a lot to discuss. We should waste no more time.
达玛
Dama?
达玛?
Dama?
现在是你说了算?
Are you calling the shots now?
你在掌控大局是吗?
You're running the show, is that it?
这是你想传达的信息吗?
Is that the message you're trying to send?
请你给个解释
Enlighten me, please.
达玛 我不理解
Dama, I-I don't understand.
是我把你从阴沟里捞出来!
I pulled you out of the gutter!
我让你重获新生
I put you back together. I gave you a new life.
你这样报答我?
And this is how you repay me?
当初就该让你烂死在路边
I should've let you fucking die.
我是来求和的
I came here to make peace.
没有我 你什么都不是
You are nothing without me.
没有我 你什么都不是!
You are nothing without me!
是我给了你新生!
I have given you new life!
一切都是我的功劳!
I have done everything!
而你只会高高在上
All you do is pick and pick and pick
坐在王座里 挑三拣四!
from the comfort of your high throne!
你就是个光杆司令!
You're an empress with no clothing!
可悲又可笑的“小女王”!
A proud, pathetic little queen!
救命!
Help!
米利!
Mile!
米利!米利!
Mile!
米利救我!把它移开!
Mile, help me! Get it off!
拜托!
Please!
米利!
Mile!
救命!
Help!
米利
Mile!
米利 拜托救我出去!
Mile, please help me! Get me out!
救我
Help me!
米利!
Mile!
达玛死了
Dama's dead.
下一步是什么?
What happens next?
(死城 下集预告)
如果我能给你甲烷呢?
What if I could give you the methane?
布鲁格不可信
Bruegel can't be trusted.
他能背叛克罗人 你也不例外
If he is willing to double cross the Croat, why not you?
他提供一个解决方案
He's offering me a chance to finish it.
你说能咋办?
Tell me another way.
那是什么?
What is that?
关上!
Close it!
剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表