剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表
so much work was put into this big, beautiful feast
浪费多可惜
that I'd hate to have it go to waste.
好像我没有尽地主之谊
I'd feel like such a bad host.
你们吃 我们等着
Go ahead. You eat. We'll wait.
你以为我给食物下毒?
You think I put something in the food.
怎么会
Course not.
你的损失
Your loss.
行了吗
We good?
行了
We're good.
不不不 退后!
No, no, no, get back!
所有人后退!
Everyone back!
你知道我在利用你儿子
I know you think I'm using your son.
没错 我利用他
You're right. I am.
旧世界是被♥操♥纵的
The old world was rigged,
设计来摧毁我们 撕裂我们
designed to break us and rip us apart.
但赫谢尔没见过那个世界
But Hershel never knew that world,
所以他能构想出
which is why he can dream up something
你我永远想不到的东西
that you and I never could.
我们确实需要有人来守护新世界
We'll of course need someone to protect that new world.
我曾希望那人是尼根
I'd hoped that person could be Negan.
但理想总是不如预期
But thoughts can be deceiving.
赫谢尔告诉我你的能耐
Hershel told me what you were capable of.
你现在出现在这
But the fact that you're here now,
说明你还没放弃
you still haven't given up.
我只遗憾
I'm only sorry
自己这么久才看明白
it took me so long to see it.
原来这是你的目的
So that is what all of this is about.
你要我对付尼根
You want me to come at Negan.
呵
Huh.
我本以为我们都想让尼根死
I would've thought that we would have this in common,
但我理解
But I understand.
尼根得意时 你想打♥压♥他
When Negan is up, you feel the need to knock him down.
他落魄时 你又扶持他
And when he's down, you have to prop him back up.
陷入死循环
You're stuck in a loop.
你放不下 也离不开他
You can't let it go. You can't let him go.
怎么会?
And how could you?
他杀了你丈夫
He murdered your husband.
残忍♥的 戏谑的
Violently. Gleefully.
你失去这么多重要的人
After losing so many people who meant so much to you...
你母亲
your mother,
你父亲
your father...
你妹妹
your sister...
现在是你儿子
and now your son.
他需要你
He needed you.
但你自己都自顾不暇
But how could you be there for him
怎么照顾他?
when you couldn't be there for yourself?
没关系的玛姬 你有机会挽回
It's okay, Maggie. You can still get him back.
尼根还在外面
Negan is still out there,
制♥造♥寡妇 让孩子失去父亲
widowing wives and orphaning children.
只有你能阻止他
Only you can stop him.
只有你能杀他
Only you can kill him.
不是为我 为你自己
Don't do it for me. Do it for you.
为赫谢尔
Do it for Hershel.
解放你自己
Set yourselves free.
不!
No!
雕像!
Statue!
走!
Go!
-过来 -我们走
- Come on! - Let's go!
妈?
Mom?
我不知道她会打你的头
I didn't... I didn't know she'd hit your head like that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
她说你都告诉她了
She said that you-you talked.
她说得对
You were right.
我放不下
I'm not over it.
从来没放下过
I've never been over it.
我无时无刻不在想他
I think about him all the time.
想他做过的事
I think about what he did.
我知道放下才是唯一的出路
And I know that I have to let it go.
但无论多努力 就是做不到
But no matter how hard I try, I can't seem to do it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道 妈
I know, Mom.
我知道你尽力了
I know you try.
但就像你说的
But it's like you said...
这样行不通
it's not working.
我希望我们成为一家人
I want us to be a family.
我想向前看...
I want to move on...
真正的解脱
and-and-and be free.
但只有一种办法
But there's only one way.
然后
And then...
这一切就能彻底结束
we can just be done with it.
我们可以重新开始
We can start over.
好
Okay.
我会做个了断
I'll finish it.
然后回来接你
Then I'll come back for you.
原来尸体上的沾的是这个
So this is what you used to encrust the bodies.
炸♥弹♥
The bombs.
你大老远跑上来
You really came up here
就为了看这几门炮?
just to look at those cannons?
当然
Definitely.
靠它们你们才能在水上
It's because of them that you defeated New Babylon
打败新巴比伦
on the water.
假设历史是场大火
If history were a conflagration,
这些炮就是余烬-
then these cannons would be the embers...
或者说你这怂包不敢去教堂
Or is it 'cause you're a huge fucking pussy
怕被卷进混战?
who doesn't want to be at the church
那艘船本来在那吗?
Was that boat there before?
呃...
Um...
糟了
Shit.
你是谁?哪一边的?
Who are you? Who are you with?
新巴比伦
New Babylon.
小女生 别害怕
Little girl, don't be scared.
是我 你的老朋友
It's me, your old pal.
干嘛!?
What!?
好好好
Okay, okay. Okay, okay.
是他
It was him.
这家伙
This guy.
他逼我的
He got me to do this.
他们的人在公园设埋伏
The rest of his people, they're hiding in the park.
至少五十多人
Oh, there's dozens of them, like 50 at least.
偷袭我们 还抓人♥质♥
They ambushed us. They took hostages.
你知道我最重情义
Now, you know how I care about my people.
不能见死不救
I couldn't just, like...
尼根 我清楚新巴比伦的底细
Negan, I know things about New Babylon.
真的 我知道他们的套路
I do. I know how they operate.
有了甲烷 我们能翻盘
And with the methane, we can beat them.
重建旧世界 恢复往日荣光
And then we can bring back the old world,
不光几条街 而是整座城 甚至全世界!
Not just a couple of blocks, but the whole city.
到时候你我又能呼风唤雨
And then you and me, we'll be back on top.
赢家通吃
The winners, with all the spoils,
就跟以前一样
just like it used to be.
跪下
On your knees.
给我跪下
On your knees.
你也是 法警
You too, Marshal.
点兵 点将
Eenie, meenie,
点到谁
miney, mo.
点到谁 谁就是
Catch a tiger by his toe.
我要打爆的人
If he hollers, let him go.
点兵 点将
Eenie, meenie,
点到
miney,
谁!
mo!
管他的
剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表