剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表
过来 小个子
Get over here, shorty. Come on.
嘿!你搞什么?
Hey, hey! What the hell are you doing?
规则只说不能有肢体接触
The rule says no physical contact.
来啊 来啊
Come on, come on, come on.
过来 小子!
Come on, boys. Come on, boys!
你干什么?
- Hey! - What are you doing?
怎么了?怎么了?
Why? Why?
没有肢体接触
No physical contact.
你在干嘛?抓住他
What are you doing? Snare him.
吃他 抓住他
Serves you right. Snare him.
来 懂了
Come on! I see.
来 来 来
Come on, come on, come on.
来吧 小子
Come on, boys.
嘿 不准碰
Hey, hey, hey. No touch.
很精彩的战斗
At least he put up a good fight.
哇!
Wow!
载入史册的一战 对吧?
That was one for the history books, huh?
皮尔斯先生 希望你都记下来了
I hope you got all that down, Mr. Pierce.
虽然我们赢了比赛
Now even though we won the match,
但我觉得真正的胜利是彼此的信任
I think what we've really won is each other's trust.
我们基本遵守了规则
Um, we played by the rules-ish.
给大家带来了一场精彩表演
We gave them quite the show.
所以…本着信任的精神
So... in the spirit of trust,
我愿意加入♥联♥盟
I am willing to join the alliance,
没有任何附加条件
no strings attached.
好吧
Well, come on. For you.
为了你
And you. Both of you.
还有你 你们俩
And you. Both of you.
来 拍手
Come on, give it up. Give it up.
为了联盟!
To the alliance!
一起!
Come on!
一起!
Come on!
玛姬
Maggie.
赫谢尔呢?
Where's Hershel?
我是第一个到的 你是第二个
I'm the first one here. You're the second.
怎么这么久?
What took you so long?
没什么
Nothing.
只是…脱身花了点时间
It just... took me a while to get out.
尼根给你情报了吗?
Did Negan give you anything?
有必要再来一次吗?
Do we really have to do this again?
别担心
Oh, don't worry.
达玛想给你找个更…
The Dama would like to find you a more...
永久的家
permanent home.
我不明白你怎么办到的
I don't know how you pulled that off,
但你总有办法
but you always do.
我很欣赏
I loved it.
你的家人会为你骄傲
Your family would be so proud.
肯定骄傲的
They will be proud.
尼根
Negan.
一起来
Join me.
权力是个有趣的东西 它给你力量
Power is a funny thing. It fuels you.
为你指路 让你热血沸腾
It lights your way. It heats you up.
它是让世界运转的动力
It's what makes the world go round and round.
至少旧世界是这样
The old world, at least.
今天我们差一点就成功了
Ah, we were so close today. I could almost taste it.
你今天表现很棒
You did wonderfully today.
动作敏捷 战斗精彩
You moved well. You fought well.
我们合作愉快
We've had a good run.
非常愉快
We've had a really good run.
来吧 托尼
Come on. Tony,
我待你不薄 对吧?
I've been good to you, no?
托尼?
Tony?
说吧
Come on.
是
Yes.
当然 有代价
Ah, there have been... There have been costs, right?
但我想 从某种角度来说
But I'd like to think in a way
我也帮了你
that I've served you, too.
我给你这个世界
I have given you the most valuable thing of all
最宝贵的东西…
in this world...
一个目标
a purpose.
但是…
But...
现在秘密曝光了
now that our secret's out,
你对我没用了
you're no longer of any use to me.
就差那么一点
We were so close.
然而
And yet,
我今天学到一招
I picked up a really good tip today.
虽然胜算不大 但是
Can't say the odds are great, but, hey,
俗话说
you know what they say,
高风险 高回报
higher the risk, higher the yield.
我还留着底牌呢
I'm not out of moves just yet.
我们的部队就快成型了
只差克里斯托斯
All that's left is Christos.
你真以为你打得过工具人?
You really think you could take The Burazi?
我要你把尼根带来
I want you to bring Negan to us.
我是你唯一的选择
I'm as good as it gets, and I'm all you got.
那可不一定
I wouldn't be so sure about that.
看来我参加聚会迟到了
It looks like I'm late to the party.
剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表