剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表
老天爷啊
Jesus H. Christ.
你关在这多久了?
How many days you've been down here?
呃…
Um...
不确定
I'm not sure.
大概是因为我让那位女士难堪…才受罚的
I think it was a punishment for embarrassing the... the lady.
因为…咬人那事?
The... biting thing?
有道理
Makes sense.
嘿 你不是要把我…
Hey, you're not gonna, um...
求你 别把我关回去
Please d... don't-don't put me back in there.
拜托 我保证-
Please, okay? I promise...
放松 你没事
Relax, you're good.
事实上
In fact...
你可以走了
You are free to go.
-真的? -对
- Really? - Yeah.
我能离开?回家?
I can leave? I can go home?
随你去哪
Wherever you want.
我…
I...
根本不知道怎么回去
wouldn't have the first clue how to get there.
抱歉
Sorry.
你真是历史学家?
So you're a historian, huh?
曾经是吧 但现在…
I mean, I was, yeah. Although...
一切都变得…
now everything just seems so...
相反了
upside down.
我不喜欢历史
I don't like history.
那是真实记载
I mean, is that how shit really went down
还是赢家杜撰的?
or is that some yarn that the winners get to spin?
你之所以觉得相反
And maybe that is why you're feeling like
是因为你站在输家一方
everything's upside down,
我看赢家的历史也没好多少
Well, I take it history on the winner's side
这话什么意思?
Why the hell would you say that?
不 我只是说…
No, I just... I just meant...
逗你的
I'm fuckin' with you.
说到历史…
Speaking of ancient history...
从前我以为自己掌控一切
You know, back in the day I thought
我建立制度保护族人
I'd built this system to protect my people.
若有外敌来犯
Another group would come at us
我就把他们押上来
and I would line them up,
演场戏 再处决其中一个
do a little song and dance,
你懂的…
You know, just to...
以儆效尤
make an example.
就算我的人没死
Now, if I didn't get my people killed,
也变得三观扭曲
then I sure as hell left them twisted up, broken.
或许他们最该远离的…
See, maybe the thing they needed saving from was...
是我
was me.
欢迎加入赢家圈 小子
Welcome to the winners circle, kid.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
水壶里装了什么?
What is in that canteen?
赫谢尔 回答我
Hershel, answer me.
赫谢尔!
Hershel!
你刚才打算-
What were you about...
赫谢尔!
Hershel!
赫谢尔 赫谢尔 站住!
Hershel. Hershel, stop!
-你这是要干嘛? -我要走了
- What are you doing? - I'm leaving.
你要去找那女的?因为这事
Are you going to her? Is that what this is?
你给那些人下毒?
You poison those people?
因为他们要加入新巴比伦 就该死?
Kill them because they're New Babylon now?
是她让你这么干的吗?
Is that what she told you to do?
-什么? -我上次在这里
- What? - When we were here before...
看到她了
I saw her.
我以为那事都过去了
I thought that was over.
我以为你不会再帮她了
I thought you were done helping her.
你看不出来她在干什么吗?
Can't you see what it is that she is doing?
你在乎吗?
What do you care?
对你也有好处 是吧?
You get what you want too, right?
我阻止他们 尼根就能活
I stop them, Negan lives.
你以为我没看出来?
You think I don't see it?
你整天把自己绕进去…
Tying yourself in knots all the time to...
就是为了隐藏真正的原因?
So you don't have to say what it's really about?
你在胡说什么-
I don't know what you're talking about...
别骗了!
Stop lying!
这次情况不一样
It's not the same as before.
你不知道他们怎么对尼根的
You don't know what they're doing to Negan.
当然一样
Of course it's the same.
行吧
Okay.
不重要
Well, it doesn't matter,
我们说好的 明天就回家
because tomorrow we're gonna go home
家?那不是家
Home? That's not home.
你只是嘴上这么叫
That's just what you call it.
假装无事发生
It's just pretending like, like nothing's wrong,
假装还能一起打猎
like we can go out hunting together,
假装还能一起吃晚饭
like we can sit there eating dinner together.
但你没有真正在那
But you're not really there
从来没有
because you've never really been there.
就像有个巨坑 在一切的中心
Like there hasn't been this giant...
嘿
Hey.
怎么了?
What is it?
那是什么?
What is that?
把门关上
Close the door. Close it!
关上!
Close it!
快走!
Come on!
往这边
This way!
去那里
Go that way.
拜托 往那跑
Please, go that way!
救命!
Help!
很遗憾他不在这
I'm sorry that he's not here.
为了你 我真希望他在
I wish he was for your sake.
你确定他跑去找达玛?
You sure that he was running off to find the Dama?
是的
Yes.
希望这能让你好受些
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
赫谢尔根本找不到人
there was no one for Hershel to find.
达玛死了
The Dama's dead.
烧死的
Burned to death.
不能怪他
It's not his fault.
达玛很擅长…
You know, the Dama has this way of...
操控人心 钻进别人脑子
reading people, you know?
驱使他们做违背本性的事
they wouldn't normally do.
也不是你的错 玛姬
And it's not your fault either, Maggie.
我…
You know, I...
我之前的处境没有骗你
wasn't lying about my situation.
只是现在…我想通了
I just, I figured it out, is all.
你总是这样
You always do.
我不会待太久
Well, I won't be stickin' around for long.
等你接到孩子就走
Just until you get your kid back.
国王剧院
King Francis Theater.
如果赫谢尔以为她还活着 可能会去那
It's the only place I can think of
45街和第6街路口
45th and 6th.
布鲁格要来找你们
Bruegel's coming for you.
他设了埋伏
Planning some kind of ambush.
打算杀光你们
Means to kill every last one of you.
这消息让你早几天准备
It should give you a couple days' head start.
金妮怎么样了?
How is Ginny?
她还好吗?
Is she okay?
她有没有…
I mean, is she, uh...
适应新环境?
She settling in at all?
安妮和约书亚就快到了
You know, uh, Annie and Joshua are gonna be here soon.
我把他们的生活搞得一团糟
I've done a real good job of messing up their lives.
我好像专门干这种事
I seem to have made a habit of it.
我该怎么办?
What do I do? Do I...
让他们留下?还是带他们离开?
Do I tell them to stay? Do I go away with them?
我怎么向她保证
I mean, how can I promise her that it...
剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表