剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表
《死城》前情提要...
Previously on Dead City...
为什么你非要毁掉
Why do you keep insisting on compromising
我苦心经营的一切?
everything I built?
那我算什么?
What am I?
你迷宫里的老鼠?
Just a rat in your big maze?
米利!
Mile!
我答应过他
I made him a promise.
会把你照顾好
I swore that I would look out for you.
大家只看到这座城市的可怕
I know everyone just sees this terrifying city.
只有我不这么认为
I guess I just don't see it like that.
她是不是有你的把柄?
Does she have something over you?
看来我迟到了
It, uh, looks like I'm late to the party.
克罗人以为你们死了
... The Croat, he was sure that you were dead.
希望如此
Well, at least he hoped it.
但我总感觉
But I had a feeling
你们既然在甲烷轰炸中幸存
that if you could survive a methane bomb attack
当然有本事应付公园
you could certainly handle an urban park.
我们检查了贝尔维德城♥堡♥
We checked Belvedere Castle.
动物园 溜冰场
We checked the zoo. We checked the skating rink.
最后才想到这个船屋
The boathouse was almost an afterthought.
真好笑 有个小团体
And how funny that all this time,
一直住在我家后院
there was this little collective in our own backyard.
我们到了
Ahh, and here we are.
欢迎 走这边
Welcome. Right this way.
来来来
Come, come, come, come.
小心虫子
Watch for ticks!
她向后倒
She fell back.
绊倒蜡烛架
Stumbled into the candles,
撞上衣帽架
into the clothing rack.
要是救她 我自己也会有危险
I couldn't have saved her without endangering myself.
天啊 她当时神志不清 还攻击我...
Oh my god, she was delirious, attacking me...
下一步是什么?
What happens next?
继续前进
We go on,
为新巴比伦做准备
ready ourselves for New Babylon.
克里斯托斯没了
We don't have Christos.
但我们还有布鲁格 和工具人
But we still have Bruegel and Burazi.
我是问我的下一步?
I mean what happens with me?
当然
Yes.
尽管放心
Yes, of course.
你兑现承诺
You've lived up to your word.
已经超额完成任务
You've done more than anyone could have asked.
昨晚我们收到河对岸的信♥号♥♥
Last night we had a signal from across the river.
你的家人明天就到
Your family will be arriving tomorrow.
你们可以留下...或离开
You can all stay... or go.
你决定
Whatever you choose.
真有这么糟吗?
Is it really that bad?
如果他想杀我们早动手了
If he wanted us dead, we'd be dead.
他假装友善 我见过他和克罗人勾结
I know he's acting all friendly, but I saw him with the Croat.
他们是一伙的
They're on the same side.
还好吗?
You okay?
昨天摔到了 我没事
Just sore from yesterday. I'm fine.
听着...
Look...
既然只剩我们几个
seeing as it's just us now,
我认为
I think it's fair to say
有机会就立刻回家
we're heading home first chance we get.
别怕 它们不咬人
Don't worry. They don't bite.
呃... 其实会
I mean, they do, obviously.
真高兴又见到这东西
Sure is nice to see one of these again.
在船屋找到的 有些年头
Been a while. Found it at the boathouse.
有子弹就更好了 可惜
A loaded one would've been nicer, but, oh well!
美术馆又多件藏品
Another relic for the museum.
各位请随意
Make yourself comfortable, please, please.
都坐下吧
Please, everybody sit.
抱歉搞得像监狱接见
Sorry for the prison-like vibes,
但必须确保你们安全穿过公园
but we had to get you all the way through the park.
从现在起
But... from this moment on,
没人会阻拦你们
no one's gonna keep you here.
真的
I mean it.
想走就走
If you wanna go, go.
但别饿着肚子离开
But don't leave on an empty stomach.
不得不说新巴比伦
I gotta say that what New Babylon
在大♥陆♥的成就令人振奋
has done on the mainland, it's inspiring.
虽然我只是听说的...
I mean, I've only heard it secondhand, but...
规模大 组织完善
the scope, the organization.
成年了吗?
Can I see your ID?
特殊场合 对吧?
Special occasion, right?
就当我们在欧洲
Pretend we're in Europe.
干了这杯
Down the hatch.
殖民事业
The colonization business.
那是你们的专长吧?
That's your niche, isn't it?
有个缺点
It's got its cons.
要掠夺资源
The exploitation of natural resources,
消灭原住民
the annihilation of indigenous peoples' way of life.
但好处是...
But on the pro side,
能掠然资源
it's got the exploitation of natural resources,
消灭原住民...
the annihilation of indigenous people...
开个玩笑
I'm kidding.
嗯 部分事实
Mm, half kidding.
老实说 我完全同意
Honestly? I'm all for it.
没有比被你们殖民
There's literally nothing I would like more
更让我期待的事了
than to be colonized by you.
但总要有被掠夺的东西 对吧?
But, there has to be something to exploit, right?
如果我能提供
What if I could give you
你们正在寻找的东西呢?
what I'm guessing you're already after?
没错 甲烷
That's right... the methane.
目前还没有 但我能从
I don't have it yet, but I can get it
克罗人、尼根和他们的小喽啰那搞到
from the Croat and Negan and those pesky little minions.
额外奉送
And as a bonus, I will throw in
把他们全部杀光
the bloody extermination of every single one of them.
我们凭什么相信你?
And we're supposed to trust you?
上次见面时
Because the last time I checked,
你和克罗人、尼根还称兄道弟
you were pretty chummy with the Croat and Negan.
当时必须假装客套
Chumminess was necessary at the time.
为现在制♥造♥奇袭的条件
It now affords us the element of surprise.
知道那幅名画《华盛顿横渡特拉华河》-
Have you ever seen the painting
你有这实力 找我们干嘛?
Attack them yourself. And why do you even need us?
因为迟早新巴比伦要和他们开战
'Cause sooner or later,
答对了
Gold star.
懂了吗?
See?
皆大欢喜
Everybody wins.
当然不是所有人
Well, not everybody.
不含被我们杀的那些
Not the ones we're gonna rob and kill,
你懂我意思
but you understand what I'm saying.
我们会考虑
We'll think it over.
不急 慢慢想
Take all the time you need.
你快把桶拿来!
You, bring that bucket!
天啊!
Jesus Christ!
怎么回事?
What happened?
外面发现她就这样了
We found her outside like this.
谁干的?
Who did this to you?
谁?
Who?
难道是...
You think it was the...
不不不... 没什么
No, no, no, no, it's nothing to worry about.
显然是行尸干的
It was obviously a pack of skin sacks.
这片小区正在改革 难免的
It's a gentrifying neighborhood. What do you expect?
嘿
Hey.
慢着 慢着
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, hey.
是我的错
It's my fault.
我本可以救她 但我没出手
I could've helped her and I didn't.
现在她没了
And now she's gone.
剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表