剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表
《死城》前情提要...
Previously on Dead City...
一个叫布鲁格的想出这主意
It was a brainchild of a man named Bruegel.
如果我们能结盟
If we can form an alliance,
新巴比伦就毫无胜算
then New Babylon won't stand a chance.
我们在等布鲁格答复
We're still waiting on Bruegel.
甲烷 我有 你没有
Methane. We got it, you don't.
你想袒护谁?
Who were you trying to spare?
那座城市有哪里吸引你?
Does the city have some kind of pull on you?
我站在你这边 玛姬
I'm on your side, Maggie.
从现在开始 我们共同行动
From now on, we do this together.
力量就是权力
You see, power equals power.
就这么简单
It's as simple as that.
我总是会想到
I can't stop thinking about it.
不只是教堂 而是整条街
It wasn't just the church, it was the whole block.
无线电城音乐厅
Radio City Music Hall.
仿佛穿越时空
It-It-It was like traveling back in time.
就像从漫长的噩梦中醒来
Like waking up from a long nightmare.
重启电网让欢乐城再次明亮
How magical would it be to get the grid back on,
那该有多神奇
to see Fun City all lit up again?
你饿了 很好
You are hungry. Good.
今天是个大日子
We've got a very big day ahead of us.
说不通
It makes no sense.
没有他 我们照样歼灭了船队
We demolished an armada without his help.
布鲁格应该求着加入才对
Bruegel should be coming to us.
重要的是他愿意谈 对吧?
All that matters is he's willing to talk, right?
他想谈条件
He wants to discuss terms.
他滑得像条泥鳅 专捞好处
He is a-a slippery eel looking only to feed his own mouth.
为什么要信他的鬼话
I don't know why we trust a word he says.
没信
We shouldn't.
我们只赢了一次 战争还没结束
We've only won a battle, not the war.
新巴比伦会吸取教训 然后反击
New Babylon will be back,
我们需要军队 需要布鲁格的人
We need our army, which means we need Bruegel and his men.
所以我们得装装样子
So we just have to make nice,
比他多想一步
stay one step ahead of him.
交给我 我有个本事
Leave that to me. I would say I have a gift
能看穿他的弱点
for determining weakness and exploiting it.
别把东西落在车上
Don't forget anything in the car.
没什么能影响你的
Takes a lot to faze you.
他可不一定
Can't say the same for him.
需要你是有原因的
There's a reason we needed you.
他太情绪化 容易冲动
He is too emotional. He's volatile.
今天必须保持和气
Things have to remain amicable today.
别让他搞砸
Make sure he doesn't fuck it up.
听你的 老大
Whatever you say, boss.
我猜你的家人
I imagine your family
应该已经到阿巴拉契亚山脉了
must be crossing the Appalachians by now.
那段路可不好走
Very treacherous pass.
我会为他们祈祷
Well. I'll pray for them.
怎么 难道还要按门铃?
So what, supposed to ring the damn doorbell?
等我找回赫谢尔后
And once I got Hershel back,
克罗人就把尼根带走了
the Croat took Negan away.
我猜他们不是去喝酒的
I'm guessing that they weren't heading off to have a beer.
你把他交出去了
So you traded him.
我以为你们同队
I thought you two were working together.
我以为尼根在帮你
I thought Negan was helping you.
他杀了赫谢尔的父亲
He killed Hershel's dad.
我必须救我儿子
And I had to get my son back.
换我也会这么做
I'd have done the same.
而你昨天在公园看到他和工具人在一起
And then you saw him in the park yesterday with the Burazi.
他用他们的长矛
I mean, he was using one of their spears.
他有说什么吗?
Did he say anything?
没有
No.
尼根和工具人在一起
Negan's been with the Burazi, he's gotta know something
他肯定知道甲烷的事
about the methane, where they're set up.
他是唯一的线索
He's our only lead.
必须找到他 问出情报
We gotta find him. Learn what he knows.
你打算怎么跟纳瓦解释?
How are you gonna explain this to Narvaez?
你可是号♥称“尼根终结者”
You being the Negan slayer and all.
我会想办法
I'll figure it out.
你跟谁说了吗?金妮?
You tell anyone else? Ginny?
我觉得不说为妙
I didn't think it was a good idea.
我在她包里发现一把枪
I found something in her bag. A gun.
枪?
A gun?
可能是从其他警♥察♥那偷的
I think she took it from one of the other officers.
而且她好像…不想让人知道
And it felt like... she didn't want anybody to know.
像是专门为某人准备的
Like she was saving it for someone.
这事先别声张
Let's keep this between us for now.
希望路上没堵车
Hope the traffic wasn't too bad.
欢迎光临
Welcome. Welcome.
欢迎
Welcome.
我猜你们在公园里
I assume that you found whatever it was
找到想要的东西了?
you were looking for in the park?
呃 没有
Uh, no.
公园里通常什么也不剩
But the park usually leaves nothing to find.
不过 有更重要的事要谈
And anyway, more important matters arose.
这地方布置得不错
I like what you've done with the place.
比克里斯托斯那帮人住的时候
It's more, uh, more refined
讲究多了
than when Christos and his people called it home.
在他眼里 油画是柴火 雕塑是武器
For him, canvases were kindling, sculptures projectiles.
听说他赌输给你
I was shocked to hear he had lost it to you
我挺意外
in one of your little games.
要么豪赌 要么滚蛋
Ah, go big or go homeless.
镜子可真多 老兄
Got yourself a lot of mirrors here, slick.
为了让自然光反射进来
It's to help reflect the natural light coming into the museum.
当然 有电灯就更好了
Um, electricity would be nicer, obviously.
或者甲烷火炬
Or methane torches.
说到这个…这不会是酒吧?
Speaking of which... this-this isn't wine, is it?
小东西 不成敬意
It's a small token of our respect.
小心点 注意这个
Careful. I don't expect you to know,
高度易燃 一点就着
but it is highly flammable. All it takes is a match.
幸好今天
Well, then it's a good thing
没人想玩火
none of us are looking to play with fire today.
说真的 非常感谢
In all seriousness, thank you. Thank you.
这么多甲烷
With this much methane, I'm sure we could probably
可以烤面包了
power a toaster.
开玩笑的
Kidding.
要脱外套吗?
Would you like your jackets off? Coats, coats, coats.
你是哪位?
Um, who-who are you? Who-who might you be?
皮尔斯先生是新来的 历史学家
Mr. Pierce is a recent immigré. A historian.
我带他来记录今天的历史性时刻
I brought him along to record all the history we'll be making.
写完一定要让我拜读
Oh, I'd love to read it when it's all done.
主要是留给后人看的
It's meant mostly for posterity.
绝对励志 堪比温泉关战役
Oh, it's an inspirational tale. Thermopylae.
真抱歉让你们专程跑一趟
I-I so apologize for forcing you to come all this way.
没关系
Not at all.
收到这么贵重的礼物 跑一趟算什么
It was the least I could do for such a lavish gift.
我就知道你会喜欢那幅戈雅
I so knew you'd appreciate the Goya.
谈正事前
But before we continue and get into all this
不如先参观?
nitty-gritty stuff, I'd love to show you around.
带路吧
Oh, lead the way.
乐意之至
Oh my darling, I will.
有幅画我一直拿不定主意
You know, I couldn't make up my mind,
狗吃鸡的那幅…
the dog eating the chicken...
怎感觉像是来听语♥音♥导览的?
Why do I get the feeling we're going on an audio tour?
我们最多去一两天
We'll just be gone a day or so.
留你下来观察情况
The only reason that I'd ask you to stay
我想精简人手 让我、玛姬和赫谢尔去
I'm thinking we keep it small. Maggie, Hershel, and me,
毕竟我们熟悉工具人
seeing as we're the ones who know the Burazi.
沿着外♥围♥侦查 搜集情报
We'll move along the perimeter, pick up what we can.
运气好的话
If we're lucky,
剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表