剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表
《死城》前情提要...
Previously on Dead City...
我不明白
But what I don't get
达玛为什么不把你当回事
is why The Dama treats you like her redheaded stepchild.
我们的男孩也入局了
I knew our boy was involved
他发出了狼烟信♥号♥♥
the second he sent the smoke signal.
你打算怎么跟纳瓦解释?
How are you gonna explain this to Narvaez,
你号♥称“尼根终结者”
you being the Negan slayer and all?
杀你父亲的人 是不是尼根?
That man that killed your father, is his name Negan?
挺震惊的
I was shocked to hear
听说克里斯托斯赌输给你
when Christos lost it to you in one of your little games.
如果我们不想加入呢?
What if we don't wanna join you?
若尼根所言属实
If what Negan said is true,
我们得去看看
we gotta scope it out.
有些教堂里有密室
But some churches have secret chambers,
可以从密道溜进去
private entrances we can slip in through.
不确定
I don't know.
我疯了吗?
Am I crazy?
剩我们十几个能搞定吗?
Could we actually pull this off with just a dozen of us left?
偷偷潜入 没人发现就行
I think, if they don't know we're coming,
前面应该有一座桥
Should be a bridge up ahead.
没走错路的话
Otherwise, we've taken a wrong turn.
那个
That...
你画的…
the drawing that you made...
那个女人
... of the woman.
你说是广♥告♥牌上看到的?
You said that it was off a billboard or something?
对
Yeah.
见到尼根感觉如何?
What was it like seeing Negan?
他对你说什么?
What'd he say to you?
他说我们应该回家
He said that we should leave, that we should go home.
我们正打算这么做
And that's what we're gonna do.
不对 快想想
No. Come on, think.
想一下
Think.
那条路你已经走两次了
You've gone that way twice already.
这才对
There you go.
新衣服
New duds.
达玛?
Dama?
进来
Come in!
废物 怎么会搞成这样?
Feeble and pathetic. How did this happen?
技术员擅离职守
Our technician abandoned his post,
我们正在调查停电原因
so we are still trying to ascertain
你知道这让我们显得多无能吗?
Don't you see how this makes us look?
我说了 正在处理
As I said, it is being handled.
赶紧办好
It better be.
没有甲烷 别说重建
Without the methane, we can forget about
连防守都成问题
bringing back the city, let alone defending it.
不过是个变电站的问题
No, no, it was one substation.
只有第6街停电
We lost power only on 6th Avenue.
该庆幸没出更大的乱子-
I-I think we can be grateful that there wasn't...
演出必须继续
Well, the show must go on.
我们的部队就快成型了
Our forces are almost ready.
只差克里斯托斯那帮野人
All that's left is Christos and his band of savages,
然后就完事了 对吧?
- which... - And then we're done, right?
搞定克里斯 我一家团聚
After Christos, I get my family back.
之前的约定
That was the deal.
“之前”是重点
"Was" being the operative word.
“约定”也是重点
"Deal" being the operative word.
我只是不希望你忙前忙后
Y'know, I just hate the idea of you putting in
却错过最有趣的部分
and missing out on all the fun.
我们对“有趣”的定义不太一样
I think you and I have different ideas of what fun is.
真遗憾
Such a shame.
你只是浪得虚名
No one ever lives up to the hype.
确实遗憾
It is a shame.
我是你唯一的选择
See, I'm as good as it gets and I'm all you got.
那可不一定
I wouldn't be so sure about that.
克里斯托斯一向难搞
Christos was always going to be the feisty one.
把他拉拢过来 我们两清
You get him onboard and we're good.
“ 脚趾头”拉钩保证
Pinky swear. Pinky toe swear.
你到了
There you go.
就知道你能行
I knew you could do it. Aw.
饿了吗?
You still hungry?
去见克里斯托斯时
When we visit Christos,
我会带甲烷罐当礼物
I will bring the canisters of methane as a gift.
上次这招可不管用
Oh, because that worked so well the last time.
这次让尼根单独去
No, Negan goes alone.
你确定?
Are you sure?
他们之前闹得很僵
They did not exactly get off on the right foot.
尼根当时压住克里斯托斯的气焰
Negan was right to put Christos in his place.
让他明白谁厉害
Boundaries were established.
我认为我的做法比较可行-
I still think it would make more sense if I were to...
不
No.
你得去收拾自己的烂摊子
You'll be busy cleaning up your little mess.
换掉这身可笑的衣服
And change out of that ridiculous outfit.
你活像个门童
You look like a bellhop.
罗萨娜人呢?
Where's Roksana?
(罗萨娜是公园人的首领)
Where's Roksana?
她作为联邦之敌 已被关押
She has been detained as an enemy of the federation.
只要她同意合作 就会立即释放
As soon as she agrees to support us, she'll be released.
你没权力抓他
You have no authority to detain them.
不对 是你没权力
No, you have no authority.
关他进牢房♥
Put him in the box.
凭什么关我?
You're arresting me, too? For what?
叛国罪
Treason.
我们当你是英雄
We gave you a hero's welcome when you came home.
你说 你处决了尼根
And you said you executed the outlaw, Negan.
但你没有
But you didn't.
你放走他
You let him walk.
你错了
You're wrong.
我亲眼所见 他确实杀了他
I was there, and I saw it happen.
把她也关了 作伪证-
Arrest her, too, for bearing false witness...
等等 是我放他走的
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. I let him go.
你该庆幸 他现在为克罗人效力
But you're lucky I did 'cause he's with the Croat now.
他透露了甲烷和更多内♥幕♥
He told us where the methane is and he knows a hell of a lot
是我们唯一的线人
more than that. He's the only connection we got.
而她是唯一能取得尼根信任的人
And she's the only one he trusts.
带他们去我房♥间
Take the two of them to my quarters.
纳瓦 纳瓦!
Narvaez. Narvaez!
金妮
Ginny.
金妮 无辜的人...
Ginny, innocent people...
你早知道会见到他?
Did you know you were gonna see him?
对
Yes.
为何不告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me?
因为你带一把枪
Because I know that you have a gun.
我得确认你拿枪做什么
And I had to wonder who it might be for.
他说你知道甲烷的下落
He said you know where the methane is.
在哪里?
Where is it?
我说了会怎样?
What happens once I tell you?
没事
Nothing.
除非你违法
Unless you break the law.
不重要了
I mean, it doesn't matter anyway
因为尼根的话你们不会爱听
'cause you're not gonna like the rest of what Negan had to say.
就算你的军队加上这的人手
'Cause even with your soldiers,
也打不过克罗人 他有上百人
you'll never stand a chance against the Croat.
你只是想让我放弃
Or you're just saying that because you want me to give up.
我放弃 你就能回家是吧?
Because if I give up, you get to go home, right?
你怎么想? 尼根的话能信?
What do you think? Can we trust what Negan says?
-能 -为什么?
- Yes. - Why?
尼根欠她人情
I-I think that he feels he-he owes her.
那她呢?她有欠人情吗?
What about her? Does she feel like she owes him?
这重要吗?
What does that matter?
我要你去向他提出投降
I want you to go to him and offer our surrender.
剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表