剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表
就为这事
That's why you brought me here.
你懦弱到不敢自己了断?
Because you're too much of a fucking coward
要我替你动手?
You needed me to do it?
赫谢尔一定在这
Hershel has to be here.
他必须在
He has to.
我母亲在我12岁时离开了
My mother left when I was 12 years old.
有天早上醒来…
I woke up one morning...
她就不见了
and she was gone.
我找了她很多年
I looked for her for years,
命运捉弄人
and as fate would have it,
我找到她了
I found her.
在她去世后两天
Two days after she had passed.
她独自住在弗拉普切
She had been living in Vrapce, alone.
离我们家只有10公里
10 kilometers from our house.
所以流落到岛上后
So after I ended up on the island,
我只想随她而去
all I wanted was to join her.
这是我最初爬上来的原因
It's why I climbed up here in the first place.
那些陷阱、迷宫
The traps, the maze,
都是别人弄的
that was all done by others.
多少次我告诉自己
How many times did I tell myself...
跳下去
jump?
但最终我依然在街头游荡
But instead, I kept wandering the streets,
直到被剧院窗口的一盏烛光吸引
until a candle in the window of a theater drew me in.
我不怪达玛
I don't blame the Dama.
她看透我心 替我说出来
She read my mind, spoke it back to me.
这是她的天赋
This was her gift.
她能看到痛苦
She saw pain.
并且知道该如何应对
And she knew exactly what to do.
只找到这个
This was all I could find.
听着
Listen.
很快就会有人来
People are gonna be coming soon.
他们是来杀我的 不只杀我
And they are coming to kill me, but not just me.
他们会杀光教堂里所有人
They will kill everyone in the church.
那 我们该走了-
Then... we should go. We should...
不能走
We can't go.
我不能走
I can't go.
她必须留在这 保持这样
She stays here just like this.
她才有机会康复
It's her best chance for recovery.
没事的
It's okay.
现在我知道怎么保护她了
I know how to protect her now.
我知道之前错在哪里
I know where I got it wrong before.
当年我…
Back in the day when...
成立救世军保护族人
when I built the Sanctuary to protect my people...
我心软了
I showed mercy.
但现在...
But now...
我会把他们都排好
Now I'm just gonna line 'em all up.
全部干掉
And I'm gonna kill 'em all.
让工具人准备好
Get the Burazi ready.
我们有工作了
We got work to do.
你不来吗?
You're not coming?
不
No.
这是给你的
No, this is for you.
和你儿子
And your son.
你很幸运
You are lucky.
新的一天 新的开始
Novi dan, novi početak.
妈?
Mom?
真高兴你来了
I'm glad you're here.
我希望你能看到
I was hoping you'd see it.
我们的暗号♥
Our signal.
我很抱歉 发生的一切
I'm so sorry.
我从没想过会变成这样
I never meant for it to happen like that.
我知道
I know.
我也是
Me too.
我是说
I- I mean...
我之前很生气
I was mad.
非常生气
I was really angry.
但现在你来了
But now that you're here, it...
一切都会好起来的
it's all gonna be okay now.
所有问题都能解决
Everything's gonna work out.
我想见你一面
关于尼根的事 我必须解决它
This is about Negan. I have to finish it.
好戏开演
The show's about to start.
点兵 点将 点到谁
Eeny, meeny, miney, mo.
说我儿子在哪里
I need you to tell me where my son is,
否则把你切成碎片
or I'll cut off tiny pieces of you,
从脚趾开始 starting with your toe.
starting with your toe.
埃利·约尔内:在第一季结束时,达玛
Eli Jorné: At the end of season one, the Dama
向尼根展示了赫歇尔被切下的脚趾,
presents Negan with Hershel's cut off toe,
我们明白这是被用作筹码
and we understand that it's being used as leverage.
然后,我们看到那里发展出了一种更深的关系,
And then, we see that there was a deeper relationship
不仅仅是折磨
that developed there, that it wasn't just torture.
当她解释需要脚趾的原因时,你的儿子……
When she explained the reasons for needing the toe, your son...
他自愿给了她
he gave it to her, willingly.
洛根·金:赫歇尔让克罗特切下他的脚趾,
Logan Kim: Hershel lets the Croat cut his toe off
因为他向达玛做出了承诺
because he's making a promise to the Dama.
这就像一种信任和联结的事情
It's like a trusting, bonding kind of thing.
我提供了很多我感觉到的东西,
I supply a lot of things that I sensed
他从玛姬那里缺失的东西,
that he was missing from Maggie,
这让我立刻有了切入点
and that gives me a way in right away.
约尔内:这实际上是关于玛姬的一场戏,
Jorné: This is really a scene about Maggie
她意识到她的儿子与达玛的联♥系♥有多深,
and realizing that's how connected
与达玛有多亲近
to the Dama her son became.
他对达玛感到如此安全,
That's how safe he felt with the Dama,
以至于他愿意做出那样的牺牲,
that he was willing to make that kind of sacrifice
来保护达玛和赫歇尔正在进行的任何项目,
to protect whatever project
而这与玛姬无关
the Dama and Hershel are working on,
这意味着这不是发生在玛姬身上
which means that it's not happening with Maggie.
她是他的妈妈
And she's his mom.
那就是那个时刻的真正意义
That's what that moment is really about.
这不是一个惊喜吗?
Isn't this a nice surprise?
杰弗里·迪恩·摩根:丽莎非常擅长她的事业
Jeffrey Dean Morgan: Lisa is so good at what she does.
我们能请到她有时让我感到震惊
The fact that we get her shocks me sometimes.
劳伦·科汉:我们都为她加入剧组感到兴奋的一个重要原因,
Lauren Cohan: A big reason of why we were all excited
是因为她毫不保留,
for her to come on the show is because she does not hold back,
她完全投入地扮演反派,
and she fully embraces playing the bad guy
并且她完全投入地扮演反派,
and she fully embraces playing the bad guy
并且做这些有点……
and doing all these sort of, like,
邪恶而精彩的事情
just sinister, wonderful things.
丽莎·埃默里:最吸引我的是她的角色,
Lisa Emery: The thing that intrigued me the most about her
在这个怪异的世界里,
was that in this weird world,
她拥有如此大的权力,
she has so much power,
而且,你知道,她是个杀手
and you know, she's a killer.
这为任何角色增添了趣味
That adds spice to any role.
约尔内:207集是尼根
Jorné: 207 is an episode where Negan
进行了一次真正的自我探索之旅,
goes on a real journey of self-exploration,
所以对我来说,重要的是
so to me, it was important
他必须面对那些
that he had to, kind of, face the people
他觉得自己一生中辜负了的人
who he feels like he let down in life.
这一切始于露西尔
And it all started with Lucille.
露西尔
Lucille.
摩根:我认为这显示了
Morgan: I think this shows
尼根所承受的压力,
kind of the strain that Negan's under
以及他在最后变得多么崩溃
and kind of how [BLEEP] up he gets towards the end there.
约尔内:以自己的方式面对她,对抗她,
Jorné: To face her and confront her in his own way,
即使只是幻觉,
even if it's only a hallucination,
对他的情感之旅至关重要
it felt crucial to his emotional journey.
对不起
I'm sorry.
非常对不起
I'm so sorry.
他给我穿上衣服
He got me dressed.
他给我脱下衣服
He undressed me.
这还不够
剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表