剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表
等到和父亲和解时,
By the time I got things right with my dad,
我已经长大成人了
I was all grown up.
有了自己的生活
And I had my own life.
我只想说,
All I'm trying to say
这几个月的相处
is that these last few months with you
对我意义非凡
have meant the world to me.
就像你说的,
And it's like you said,
我们终于开始变好了
we're finally getting better.
终于能放下...
We're finally moving past...
所有过往
all of it.
这就是为什么我必须去,这样你就不用去了
That's why I have to go, so that you don't have to.
守护我们现在的生活
So I can protect what we have here.
我会去,也会平安回来
I'm gonna go. I'm gonna come right back.
一切都会恢复如初
And we are gonna pick up right where we left off.
好吗?
Okay?
好
Okay.
看来你今天不会吃饭了
Guess you won't be eating today.
不过别担心...
But don't worry...
不会太久的
It won't be long.
你马上就能如愿了
You'll get there.
@355878235
达玛:你最近可是大红人啊
The Dama: You've been getting a lot of attention.
玛姬:我有件非做不可的事
Maggie: There's something I gotta do.
达玛:你清楚他的手段
The Dama: You know what he's capable of.
克罗地亚人:信♥号♥♥接收到了
The Croat: We received the signal.
新巴比伦人攻破了岛屿防线
The new Babylonians breached the island.
尼根:士兵死了我就去收尸,
Negan: If the soldiers are dead, I'll find them.
没死透我就补刀
If they're not, I'll finish them off.
狩猎愉快!
Happy hunting!
达玛:我们只赢了局部战役,
The Dama: We've only won a battle,
离全面胜利还早
not the war.
我们需要集结更多的人手
We need our army.
布鲁格尔:权力真是奇妙的东西
Bruegel: Power is a funny thing.
让人上瘾
It fuels you.
露西亚:我们必须学会自己获取沼气
Lucia: We have to get the methane ourselves.
我要你带尼根来见我
I want you to bring Negan here.
尼根:我要把他们排成串挨个爆头,
Negan: I'm gonna line them all up and kill them all.
砰!
Boom!
你以为这是在过家家吗?!
Was this a game to you?!
剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表