剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表
悲剧不会重演?
that it won't happen again?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你不必回答 这问题…
You don't have to answer that. It's...
不该问你
It's not fair of me to ask.
你说过去那些美好回忆
Do you think the old times, the good times,
真发生过吗?
do you think they really happened that way?
还是我们只是宁愿记错?
Or is it just easier for us to remember them wrong?
都找遍了 可是没找到他们
I looked all over, but I can't find them.
我觉得他们留下的那头熊
Though I got a feeling they left that bear
是临别礼物
as a parting gift.
承认吧 他们走了
Okay. I guess they're gone, then.
他们到了
They're here.
让他们掉头回去
Tell them to turn around and go back.
带他们回田纳西 回到原来的地方
Take them back to Tennessee where they came from.
你有哪个字听不懂的?
Do you understand what I am fucking saying to you?
来 来 请坐
Come, come. Please, sit.
一般这游戏得四个人玩
Normally it's four players.
两队对抗 不过呢
Two teams, but, well,
这年头想找个桥牌搭档可太难了
bridge partners are
得跟着出同花色的牌
Gotta follow suit unless you're out of that suit.
没有就得出王牌
Then you lay down a trump card.
这手牌我们叫明手-
This here we call a dummy hand...
我会打桥牌
Yeah, I know bridge.
我奶奶教的
My grandma taught me.
哇
Wow.
沃伦・巴菲特教我的
Warren Buffet taught me.
你那朋友和她儿子
So, your friend and her son,
他们走的真激烈 是吧?
they really trashed the joint on their way out, huh?
她临走前 有交代你吗?
Did she get to you before she left?
她说啥?别告诉我 让我猜
What'd she say? No, no, no, let me guess.
她肯定说我这种人
She said that I am the kind of guy
为了赢会不择手段-
who manipulates or cheats...
耍阴谋 作弊什么的 我说对了吧?
whatever it takes to win. Am I right?
没错
You're right.
那你是拒绝了?
So it's a no then?
是的
It is.
是啊…
Yeah...
以前我们崇拜赢家
Used to be we celebrated winners.
给他们颁勋章
We gave them medals,
传颂他们的丰功伟绩
wrote big, fat histories about them.
我当年也算个赢家 可能有点主观
I mean, I was a winner back then,
但有个秘密
But here's the secret...
赢不重要
it's not about the winning.
重要的是游戏带来的乐趣
It's about the fun of the game.
很庆幸我们生在人类征服世界的时代
How lucky were we to have lived when we lived, right?
我们能造药、造火箭、造炸♥弹♥
We were making medicine and rockets and bombs,
还有小屏幕
and these little tiny screens,
日子好到都无聊了
and getting so fucking gloriously bored
终于觉得世界太平
that we finally felt safe enough
能好好找乐子了
that we could have some fucking fun for a change.
好棒
Yay!
烂掉
Boo.
你就不担心尼根?
So you're not worried about Negan?
第二波大入侵要来了
With the whole second wave, the big invasion?
你的同胞要打过来
Your fellow countrymen are gonna get here,
等他们打到教堂 发现谁在那?
and who are they gonna find when they get to the church?
尼根
Negan.
没道理啊 你不是把他打死了
Which shouldn't be possible because you shot him dead.
对 我都听说了
Oh yeah. I heard all about it.
法警的惊险奇遇记
The thrilling adventures of Marshal Armstrong.
你们可不是我在公园里
See, you weren't the first ones
找到的第一批人
that I found in the park.
我很佩服她的意力
I was just so surprised at how far she'd gotten,
爬那么远
because she was fuckin' crawling.
她都被咬烂了
She was all chewed up.
不知道多少口 5、10、20口?
She was bitten, I don't know, five, ten, twenty times.
但脑子还清醒 能聊条约和联盟的事
But still lucid enough to talk treaties and alliances.
她把你的料全抖出来 说了上哪找你
And she told me all about you. Oh yeah, where to find you.
还叫我别信你
And not to trust you, of course.
只有一件事她不了解
The only thing she wasn't quite clear on
她还剩几天- 几分钟可活
was how many days... well, minutes...
别误会 我不是打小报告的
Don't take this the wrong way. I'm not trying to tattle.
我想帮你 没有尼根 没有麻烦
I'm trying to help. No Negan, no problem.
听着 我会搞到甲烷
Look, I'm gonna get that methane
不管你帮不帮
with your help or without it.
你要么全押 要么认输
So you can go all in or you can fold.
但问题是
But the thing is,
无论如何你都是玩家
you're playing the game either way.
一直都是
You always are.
你们先走
Go on ahead.
你从哪弄来的?
Where the hell did you get this?
贝尔维尤 Bellevue
Bellevue.
说我儿子在哪里
Tell me where my son is...
否则把你切成碎片
or I'll cut off tiny pieces of you.
别担心 我认得路
Don't worry. I know the way.
别动
Keep still.
他是工具人吧? 我们有事要忙
He's a Burazi, right? We've got work to do.
嘿!
Hey!
赶紧的
You need to move.
快没时间了
Now! There's no time.
场记:开始 Man: And action.
You betrayed me! You were my brother!
你背叛我!我当你是兄弟! You betrayed me! You were my brother!
You betrayed me! You were my brother!
科汉:再来一遍 Cohan: One more time.
One more time.
劳伦一直很想尝试导演工作, Lauren really wanted to direct,
Lauren really wanted to direct,
她对这部剧理解深刻,而且倾注了很多心血 and she really understands the show and cares deeply.
and she really understands the show and cares deeply.
能和她合作是最开心的事之一, It was one of the greatest joysof getting to work with her,
It was one of the greatest joys of getting to work with her,
不仅是作为剧中演员, not only as an actor in the show
not only as an actor in the show
或是制片人,更是作为导演 and as a producer, but as a director.
and as a producer, but as a director.
科汉:和每个部门合作, Cohan: To work with every department
To work with every department
一起拆解剧本, and to break down the script together
and to break down the script together
为每个角色这样做
and do that for each character
以及整个故事,
and for the overarching story,
没有比与整个剧组这样合作更好的体验了
there is no experience like collaborating
与整个剧组一起
with the entire crew like that.
Jorné: 她对此投入了很多心思
She put so much thought into it.
她也在编剧室里花了很多时间
She spent a lot of time in the writers room, too.
真有趣我们在拍某个场景,
It's so funny. We were shooting something,
她在表演那个场景,
and she's, like, acting the scene
同时还在导演那个场景
and she's directing the scene.
我们在拍一个场景,有人问:“那个词是什么?” 她就说:“巴达达”
So we're doing a scene, and somebody was like,
她知道每个人的台词
She knows everybody's lines.
她知道每个人的台词
She knows everybody's lines.
我就问:“你怎么知道每个人的台词?”
I'm like, "How do you know everybody's lines?"
男人:好了,停
And cut.
Cohan: 我最喜欢的导演场景
My favorite scene
是第六集中Zeljko和Jeffrey的戏份,
to direct in episode six was with Zeljko and Jeffrey
在大教堂顶层,
in the top floor of the cathedral,
他们回忆过去,分享一支烟
reflecting on their past and sharing a cigarette.
我要回克罗地亚了
I will go home to Croatia.
那里面有种东西,
There was something about that
对我来说非常震撼,就像平常的事情,
that was so stirring to me as a normal thing,
就像两个男人坐在台阶上那样做,
that two guys might sit on a stoop and do,
但却是在这种疯狂的背景下
but within this insane context.
Morgan: 我爱和Zeljko一起工作
I love working with Zeljko.
和他一起拍任何场景都是一种享受
Any scene with him is a pleasure to do.
他作为演员给这个角色带来的东西,
What he brings to this role as an actor,
真是令人惊叹
that is stunning.
能有Zeljko这样的人真是太幸运了
It was so lucky to have someone like Zeljko.
Cohan: 接下来的那段戏,
The sequence that follows them
他们在大教堂楼上交谈,
having the conversation upstairs in the cathedral
剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表