剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表
行尸走肉:死亡之城
第一季 第一集
再来一杯
Another round?
我真的不应该
I really shouldn't.
我现在心情不好
I'm not in the best headspace.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我有个小木屋 离这里一小时车程
I got a cabin about an hour from here.
我出去捡东西 回家后发现到处都是呻♥吟♥者
I went out scavenging. Came home to find it overrun by groaners.
来对地方了
Came to the right place.
我们这里有个家伙 他专门清除呻♥吟♥者
We uh, got a guy here, he does groaner work.
也许可以把他借出去
Could maybe loan him out.
真的吗 他厉害吗
Really? Is he any good?
他是我见过最好的
He's the best I ever saw.
那他住在外面 住在汽车旅馆吗
So he's, like, based out of here, lives at the motel?
发电机现在需要续杯了
Generator needs a refill by now.
女洗手间在哪里
Wh--where's the little girl's room?
大厅那头 左边第一间
Down the hall. First on the left.
你知道吗 我就有预感你在密谋什么
You know, I had a hunch you were up to something.
让我猜猜 那边的瓦斯克斯派你来打探的吧
Let me guess, Vasquez from down the road sent you here to snoop?
嗯 嗯
Mm-mm-mm.
好吧…
Well...
我有话要对瓦斯克斯说
I've got a little message for Vasquez.
按住别让她动
Hold her still.
我想你在这里之后
I reckon you're gonna have trouble
就不会再四处打探了
sniffing around after this.
啊
Ah!
啊 啊...
Ah! Ugh...
嘿 你要去哪里
Hey! Where you going?
过来 宝贝
Come here, baby.
抱歉 我认为你站着比较好
Sorry, thought you were better on your feet.
我也很高兴见到你
Good to see you, too.
被新巴比伦执法官通缉
Wanted by the New Babylon Marshals.
好吧 该死的
Well, goddamn.
作为通缉犯 我看起来还不错
For a wanted man, I look good.
我可以留着这个吗
Can I keep this?
我要留着这个
I'm keeping this.
金妮 嘿 过来。
Ginny. Hey, come here.
还记得我教你的吗
You remember what I taught you?
安妮和你的孩子呢
Where's Annie and your kid?
金妮 这位是玛姬
Ginny, this here is Maggie.
瞧 玛姬和我...
See, Maggie and I are...
老熟人
old acquaintances.
所以 你来这里要么不是为了杀我
So, you are either here not to kill me,
要么你已经严重生疏了
or you have gotten seriously rusty.
几周前 我被袭击了
A few weeks back, I got raided.
寡不敌众 势单力薄 抢走了我们所有粮食
Outnumbered, overpowered, stole all our grain.
他们说一个月后还会再来
Said they'd be back in a month for more.
一个月后...
Then a month after that...
抓走一名人♥质♥作为抵押
took a hostage as collateral.
他们抓走了你孩子
They took your kid.
我一路追踪到哈德逊
I tracked them all the way up the Hudson,
那时他们已经渡过了海峡
by then they'd already made it across.
对面是什么
Across to what?
曼哈顿
Manhattan.
嘿...
Hey...
这活干得真不错
That is a really nice job.
你能帮我个忙吗 去检查一下我们的东西
Will you do me a favor and go finish checking on our shit?
谢谢
Thank you.
我也不想问 但
I hate to even ask, but
这跟我有什么关系 玛姬
how do I figure into this, Maggie?
抓了赫谢尔的人
The man who's got Hershel,
他们称他为克罗地亚人
they call him the Croat.
狗屁 你认识他
Bullshit. You know him.
他爬上我们的城墙
When he scaled our walls,
把我们包围在黑暗中
had us surrounded in the dark,
就在他抓走我儿子之前
right before he took my son.
你知道他做了什么吗
Do you know what he did?
这让我想起了什么 不是吗 对我来说确实如此
That rings a bell, doesn't it? It did for me.
这是我遇见你之前听到的最后一句话
That's the last thing I heard before I met you.
哦 那个克罗地亚人
Oh, that Croat.
好吧 所以你在想
All right, so what you're thinking is,
因为我做带头大哥的时候
since I knew this guy back in the day
就认识这个家伙
when I was running the show,
也许我对他的作案手法有特别的见解
that maybe I had some special insight into his modus operandi.
或者 也许我可以跟他甜言蜜语
Or, hell, maybe I could just sweet-talk him
把你儿子还给你
into giving you your boy back.
我们说的是同一个克罗地亚人吗
We're talking about the same Croat?
这么说吧 那时候我的手下有很多疯子
Let's just say there were a lot of psychos in my crew back then.
但他总是表现得很突出
But he always stood out as being
一个异常疯狂的混♥蛋♥
an exceptionally insane son of a bitch.
所以很有可能
So the odds are
是克罗地亚人抓了他...
One hundred.if it's the Croat that's got him--
不
No.
好吧 告诉我
All right, tell me this.
我为什么要帮你
Why would I help you?
- 因为你欠我 - 因为我欠你 对吧
- Because you owe me-- -Because I owe you, right.
你是我最不想寻求帮助的人
You're the last person that I wanted to ask for help.
看来你自己也没有太多选择
It doesn't look like you got too many options yourself.
因为如果我在这里找到你 执法官也会找到
Because if I found you here, the marshals will too.
据我所知 你已经无处可藏了
Far as I can tell, you have exhausted every shithole.
山顶还有像样的房♥子吗
Still got a decent setup at Hilltop?
孩子呢 学校呢
Kids? School?
我会安顿那个女孩
I'll put up that girl.
你 我们看看事情会如何发展
You, we see how things play out.
很好
Fair enough.
来 盖着这个 就这样
Here, take this. There you go.
欢迎来到
新巴比伦
新巴比伦联邦首府
安宁 有序
嘿 我不记得这是去山顶的路
Hey. I don't recall this being the way to Hilltop.
因为它不是
It's because it isn't.
我们不是这么说的 玛姬
That's not what we talked about, Maggie.
同样的人 同样的安排
It's the same people, same setup.
只是在你帮忙把它烧了之后 我不得不搬家
Just had to relocate after you help burn it down.
如果你还记得的话
If you recall that.
给你 孩子
Here you go, kid.
我一直在逃亡 大约一年前在一个农场工作
I was on the run, doing a stint on a farm about a year ago.
执法官来了 她要求和我一起走
The marshals came poking around. She asked to go with me.
她为什么不说话
Why doesn't she talk?
农场里的人讲的故事
The tale the people on the farm told,
她和她爸爸住在一起
she was living with her dad.
有天晚上他离开了 再也没回来
He took off one night, didn't come back.
她去找他
She went looking for him.
她找到了他
She found him.
他 他变了
He, uh, he'd turned.
很糟糕
It was bad.
她一看就知道那不是死人
She could tell by looking at him that it wasn't the dead.
也不是动物
It wasn't an animal.
是一个人或一群人
It was a person or people.
从那以后她就再没说过话
She just hasn't spoken since.
是我
It's me.
执法官
Marshals!
什么 妈的 把它收起来 把它收起来!
What? Shit, put that away! Put that away!
- 检查房♥间 - 抱歉 当然
-Check the rooms. -Sorry. For sure.
你们见过这个人吗
Have you seen this man?
他叫尼根
Goes by the name of Negan.
我们必须找到这个人
The reason it's crucial we find this man
因为他冷血地谋杀了一名法官
is because he's murdered a magistrate in cold blood,
还有另外四个人
along with four others.
也就是说根据新巴比伦法第14条第2款
Which means under Code 14, Section 2 of New Babylon law,
他会被处决
he'll be executed.
但不仅仅是执行
But not just executed.
剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表