剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表
不 我是说…
No, no. I mean...
你为什么要帮我?
Why are you helping me?
为什么要帮她?
Why are you helping her?
我…
I, uh...
没什么社会经验
don't have a lot of experience.
对这个世界 对别人
Of the world, of other people.
你应该看得出来
I'm sure you could tell.
灾难发生时我十岁
I was 10 when it happened.
但之前的记忆我全都不记得了
But I don't remember anything from before.
不记得任何人
Or anyone.
一片空白
It's just a big blank.
我想…
I guess...
就算我记不起来
even if I don't remember,
能帮别人记得也是好的
it's nice to remember.
好了 小孩
All right, kiddo.
嘿 我…
Hey. I...
去去就回 好吗?
will be right back. Okay?
马上就回来了
I will be back before you know it.
我保证
I promise.
照顾好她
You take care of her.
顶楼已经布置好了
Top floor has been furnished
食物、水、武器一应俱全
with food, water, weapons.
但下面几层根本过不去
But the bottom floors are insurmountable.
所以想上去的话…
So, in order to get up...
必须走天桥
we must traverse the bridge.
还有一个
Another one.
陷阱都是你放的
You set all these traps,
你忘记位置了吗?
and you don't remember where they're at?
要记的东西很多
It's a lot to remember.
看来是太多了
Yeah, too much, it seems like.
小心
Careful.
这个…
This one...
得费点功夫
will be taking a little more effort.
别动
Keep still.
人们称之为恐高症
They call it a fear of heights.
其实怕的不是高度
But it's not really about the heights.
而是害怕那股想要跳下去的冲动
It's the fear of the compulsion to jump.
我很好奇 这是天生的吗?
I've always wondered, is it genetic?
还是后天养成的?
Or is it shaped by the events of life?
比如你失去某人…
If you've lost someone...
所有人
everyone...
自然想追随他们
it's only natural to want to follow them
坠入黑暗
down into the darkness,
结束痛苦
end the pain.
或是为了再见他们一面
Or maybe to see them again.
我说了 别动
I did say... keep still.
你是说我儿子能闯过这些?
You're telling me that my son got past all this?
不要小看他
You underestimate him.
别担心
Don't worry.
我认得路
I know the way.
干得好
Bravo.
钳子给我
Pliers, please.
我原以为是二极管的问题
I feared the problem was the diode.
后来发现是飞轮故障
But when I discovered it was the flywheel,
只要修好断裂的齿轮就行
it was only a matter of repairing the broken cogs.
你一定好奇我怎么懂这些
You're wondering how I knew to do this.
没有
No.
小时候
When I was a child,
没人相信我能走这条路
no one believed in this path for me.
工程、科学
Engineering, science...
连我自己都怀疑
I myself had trouble believing.
现在还是
I'm still this way.
过于依赖别人
Too dependent on others.
但我母亲
But my mother...
她相信我
She believed.
她对我说:"米利…"
She said to me, "Mile...
"我了解你"
I know you".
她是我的守护者
She was my protector.
就像你 和你儿子
Like you and your son.
你肯定有个好榜样
You must have had a good model.
她去世了
She died.
在我很小的时候
When I was young.
我爸从此酗酒度日
Which sent my dad to the bottle.
我母亲从未离开过克罗地亚
My mother never left Croatia.
等我们的事结束
Perhaps after you and I are finished,
我可能会回老家
I will make the long trip home.
也许还能和母亲
Maybe my mother and I...
相聚
will meet again.
好了
Okay.
我们走
Here we go.
准备
Ready?
没事的 没事的 走
It's okay. It's okay. Go.
还好吗?
Okay?
快点
Come on.
快点
Come on.
很好
Good.
还好吗?
Okay?
好
Okay.
走!起来!
Go! Get up!
赶紧的!
You need to move!
快没时间了!
Now! There's no time!
玛姬
Maggie.
玛姬
Maggie.
把身体展开
Spread yourself out.
分散你的重量
Distribute your weight.
像在结冰的湖面上
Just like you're on a frozen lake.
你办得到
You can do it.
就是这样
That's it.
接近了
Just like that.
很好
Okay.
不
No.
不要
No.
嘿!
Hey!
露西尔...
Lucille.
对不起 真对不起...
I'm sorry. I am so sorry.
你每天早上叫醒我
You got me up every morning.
帮我擦洗
You washed me.
这远远不够
It wasn't enough.
你给我穿衣
You got me dressed.
又帮我脱衣
You undressed me.
露西尔
Lucille.
我做得远远不够
It wasn't enough.
一直盯着看很不礼貌
It's rude to stare, you know.
安妮…
Annie.
兄弟…
Dude.
我辜负了你
I failed you.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
我该怎么做?
W-what do I do?
你说这是安全屋
You said this was a safe house.
你骗我
You lied to me.
是的
Yes.
我骗你
I did.
你了解这里
But you knew this place.
那些陷阱都是你放的 你以前来过
You set all those traps. You've been here before.
你觉得很好玩吗?
Was this a fucking game to you?
你觉得很好玩吗?!
Was this a fucking game to you?!
为什么带我来?
Why did you bring me?
为什么?!
Why?!
为什么?
Why?
为了道别
To say goodbye.
剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表