剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表
我要征召你入伍
I'm gonna recommend your conscription.
你对这次行动至关重要
I think you could be an asset to the mission.
你去过那里,
You've been there.
还从克罗地亚人手里救回了儿子,
You got your son back from the Croat.
清楚他们那里的弱点和套路
You know his weaknesses, how he operates.
你倒是盘算得周全
You've got it all figured out, I guess.
我知道你反感新巴比伦,
I know how you feel about New Babylon.
我也心存疑虑 - 为什么是现在?
I've got my doubts, too. - Why now?
为何突然要收复曼哈顿?
Why all of a sudden do you wanna bring back Manhattan?
你们需要沼气
You want the methane.
我见过那些飞蛾,你们的乙醇快耗尽了
I've seen the moths. You're running out of ethanol.
南方现在到处是虫害,
They've spread all over the south.
虫卵寄生玉米内部导致腐烂
Laying eggs in the corn, rotting it from the inside.
我们能自给自足,
We can survive without it.
新巴比伦不行——这正合我意
New Babylon can't, which is just fine by me.
确实如此
It's true.
若能接管他们的沼气设施,
If we can take over their methane operation,
靠现成的设备近乎就无限产能
it's ready to go, practically unlimited.
它可以支撑电网,
It'll fuel power grids.
恢复科技与医疗,
Give us back technology and medicine.
人们不会死于流感或感染
People wouldn't have to die of infection or the flu.
受益的不只是我的人,
And I'm not just talking about my people.
还有你们,
Your people.
所有人
Everyone.
但若没有沼气,
But if we don't get that methane,
新巴比伦倒了,
if New Babylon falls,
我们将元气大伤
we've lost too much.
我们为什么要再次经历那种灾难?
Why would we put ourselves through that again?
我们荣辱与共
We're in this together.
是吗?
Are we?
那你妻女何在?为何不随行曼哈顿?
Where's your wife then? Where are your daughters?
说什么先遣侦察——
Why aren't they coming to Manhattan?
我们不过是
Exploratory mission?
第一批送死的炮灰,
'Cause we're just the first wave, the conscripts,
就像是活体实验的小白鼠
just a bunch of fucking guinea pigs.
根据条约你们是联邦成员——
I'll remind you that you're treaty-bound members
被你们强迫加入的—— - 切断了我们所有贸易线——
of the federation-- - Which you forced us into,
你们切断我们所有的贸易伙伴
cut off all of our trading partners--
即便你看不到但这同样符合你们利益——
Even if you can't see it's in your interest as much as mine--
我又没投票赞成—— - 你必须去-
Not that I voted for it-- - You're coming.
是吗警长? - 是上校,现在是上校
Is that right, Marshal? - Colonel. It's Colonel now.
若受条约约束,那么我就有义务
If I'm treaty bound, then it'd be my duty
向你们上级揭发尼根事件的真♥相♥
to inform your superiors what really happened to Negan.
若想要我上岛,
If I come to the island,
砖厂不愿参战者皆可免于征召
no one else from the Bricks gets drafted that doesn't want to.
需向州长申请特批
I'd have to sell it to the governor.
去申请吧
Get selling.
神父请宽恕,我罪孽深重...
Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned...
罪无可赦,罄竹难书
And sinned, and sinned, and sinned.
很遗憾把你妻儿牵扯进来了
I'm sorry your wife and son got dragged into this.
但请视此为融入我们大家庭的
But think of it as less a threat to your family and more a
契机而非威胁
chance to welcome them into our larger family?
听着...
Hey...
给你个惊喜
I have a surprise for you.
和初代露西尔一模一样
Just like the original Lucille.
不过我还做了些"强化升级"
Although I have added some, shall we say, improvements.
我理解
I understand.
演员久别舞台
After a long break,
当再次登台时
when a performer takes the stage again,
总想尝试些新的想法,
he wants to try out new material.
但最终,
But in the end,
所有观众真正想要的都是最热门的作品
all the audience really wants are the greatest hits.
该出发了
We have to go. It's time.
干掉他!
Get him!
这行尸块头真大
That is one big-ass walker.
黑市果然有好货
Goddamn, farmer's market.
不!快起来!
No! Get up!
纳瓦埃斯少校,
Major Narvaez,
据记载曼哈顿电网曾在1888年暴雪后
I read that Manhattan's power grid was run underground
被埋入地下
after the blizzard of 1888.
很可能在末世浩劫中
Which means that it's probably survived the destruction
得以保存
of the city.
或许我们可以——
I'm getting ahead of myself, but is it possible--
不去写你的探险日记?
Don't you have some journaling to do?
她是嫉妒你,皮尔斯先生
She's just jealous, Mr. Pierce.
你记录的历史见闻,
The history you'll be recording along the way,
发现与荣耀的故事
the tales of discovery and glory,
这将是我们最大的胜利
they'll be our biggest victory of all.
说到这个...
Speaking of which...
这雪茄要等大功告成
Only to be smoked in celebration
庆功时再抽
when we get what we're after.
之前谈的事考虑得如何了?
Have you given any thought to what we talked about earlier?
那个砖厂女人?
That Bricks woman?
她真有那么重要?
Is she really that important?
她就是我在岛上遇到的女人
She's the woman I met on the island.
她孤身从克罗地亚人手里救回儿子
She single-handedly rescued her son from the Croat.
直接征召她入伍
So let's just draft her.
试过了
We could try.
她说除非踏过她的尸体
Over her dead body, as she put it.
要么用利益诱惑她合作,
Either we bring her on incentivized alive,
要么错失良机
or we throw away yet another opportunity.
据我统计,这里有20名健壮的士兵
By my count, we have 20 able-bodied soldiers here.
这女人抵得上二十名士兵?
Is this woman worth 20 soldiers?
我认为是的
I think she is.
那就先让她证明自己
So then let her prove it.
明智之举
I think that's smart.
我们会考核她的能力
We'll conduct an assessment of the woman.
为什么非得你去?
Why does it have to be you?
这是唯一的解决办法
Because that's the only way that this works.
但你根本没想过其他方法
Yeah, but you didn't try to find another way.
你只是...
You just...
好像你巴不得去
It's almost like you wanna go.
我不想去
I don't wanna go.
这是为了你和砖厂
I'm doing it for you, for the Bricks.
赫歇——赫歇尔
Hersh-- Hershel.
不,不是这样
No, no, no.
你若想顶替二十名新兵上岛,
If you plan on taking the place of 20 conscripts on the island,
你要对付的可不是普通士兵
it won't be soldiers you'll be fighting.
我也是刚刚知道
I only just found out.
志愿应征者请到围栏处集♥合♥
Anyone intending to enlist, step up to the corral.
金妮,你不能进去
Ginny, you're not going in there.
等等,这不合规矩——
Wait, hold on. We can't--
有问题? - 她还是个孩子
What's the problem? - She's just a kid.
孩子不能打仗?
And kids can't fight?
这违背我们的约定
This isn't what we decided.
没有人会被强制征召
No one gets drafted involuntarily.
这是谈好的条件
That was the deal.
别让我重复第二遍
Don't make me say it again.
求你了
Please.
金妮回来!我说过——
No, Ginny! I said--
该死的
Goddammit.
金妮
Ginny.
金妮!
Ginny!
到底要等到什么时候?
We gonna start this shit or what?
感谢各位赏光
Thank you all for coming.
听说你们互相恨之入骨
From what I gather, y'all hate each other's guts.
说实话,我懂
I gotta say, I get it.
刚进门五分钟
I just walked in the door
我就想拧断你们脖子
and I already hate your guts.
但此刻我们
And yet, here we are,
剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表