You were in a room with the Governor
你没杀了他
and you let him go.
结果他杀了莫尔
And then he killed Merle.
我做了我必须做的
I did what I had to do.
去吧
Now go.
别让他再害死我们的人
So he doesn't kill any more of us.
瑞克 我们留下
Rick, we're staying.
我们不知道总督在哪儿
We don't know where the Governor is.
如果他回来 我们来抵御他
If he comes back, we'll hold him off.
就我们三个吗
Just the three of us?
好的
All right.
谢谢你们留下来
I appreciate you staying.
应该的
Sure.
快开 快开
Come on. Come on.
好了 别慌
Okay, okay.
不 快开啊
No! Come on!
放开我
Let me go!
泰尔西
Tyreese!
-是我 别开枪 -趴下
- It's me! Don't-- - Get down!
凯伦
Karen!
凯伦 你没事吧
Karen, are you okay?
-我没事 -总督人呢
- I'm fine! - Where's the Governor?
他见人就开枪
He fired on everyone.
把大家都杀光了
He killed them all.
-你怎么跟他们在一起 -他们救了我
- Why are you with them? - They saved me.
我们要出来了
We're coming out!
我们要出来了
We're coming out.
你们来这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
我们本想来做个了断
We were coming to finish this
可我们看到了总督的干的好事
until we saw what the Governor did.
他把他们都杀了
He-- he killed them?
是啊
Yeah.
凯伦说安德莉亚翻过了墙
Karen told us Andrea hopped the wall
朝监狱去了
going for the prison.
可她没平安到达
She never made it.
她可能还在这儿
She might be here.
这就是他关押格兰和玛姬的地方
This is where he had Glenn and Maggie.
总督还在这里关人
The Governor held people here?
他不只是关押他们
He did more than hold them.
能开门吗
Will you open it?
一 二
One, two...
安德莉亚
Andrea!
我本想阻止他们
I tried to stop them.
你发高烧了
You're burning up.
朱迪思 卡尔
Judith, Carl,
你们其他人
the rest of them...
是"我们"
Us.
我们其他人
The rest of us.
大家还活着吗
Are they alive?
是的 都活着
Yeah, they're alive.
幸好你找到了他们
It's good you found them.
如今没人能独自生存
No one can make it alone now.
我从来都不行
I never could.
我只是不想让任何人死去
I just didn't want anyone to die.
-我能自我了断 -不行
- I can do it myself. - No.
我必须这么做
I have to.
趁我还有意识
While I still can.
拜托
Please?
我知道保险栓怎么开
I know how the safety works.
安德莉亚杀妹妹艾米时 曾对瑞克说过同样的话
我就留在你身边
Well, I'm not going anywhere.
我尽力了
I tried.
的确
You did.
你的确尽力了
You did.
怎么回事
What is this?
他们要加入我们
They're gonna join us.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表