没有
No. No.
叫安德莉亚过来见我
Send Andrea over to me.
你带科研小队去填补一下库存
You can take the research team to get more grist for the mill.
我会处理好这事的
I can handle this.
好的
All right.
周围怎么样了
How's the perimeter look?
行尸都散开了
We've got the walkers spread out.
需要帮忙吗
Need help?
你的朋友们 他们都是好人
Your friends, they-- they were good folks.
他们是我家人
They were family.
我一辈子就只有一个这样的朋友
I think I had one friend like that my whole life.
你却有一群
You got a whole group.
我对他们的死很遗憾
Sorry you lost them.
再挖两个坑
I need two more.
-瑞克呢 -还在里面
- Rick? - Still inside.
我等会去找他
Okay, I'll get him.
一天之内我们失去了三分之一的人
A third of our group in one day.
就因为一个混♥蛋♥
'Cause of one asshole.
有时我觉得一开始把犯人杀光就好了
Part of me wishes that we killed all the prisoners on sight.
阿克塞尔和奥斯卡看起来像是好人
Axel and Oscar seem like good guys.
撤离刚开始的时候
When the evacuations started,
T仔开着教堂的车去他认识的每个老人家里
T-Dog drove his church van to the home of every senior he knew
看他们需不需要帮助
just in case they needed a ride.
他救了我很多次
He saved my ass a thousand times.
他不只是好人 他是最好的人
He wasn't just a good guy, he was the best.
他是关门时被咬的
Got bit closing the gate.
如果他不关门的话
If he hadn't done that...
遭殃的有可能是玛姬
It could have been Maggie.
我知道这不对 但是
It's wrong, but...
我随时都愿意用别人的性命换我们人的性命
I will trade any number of people for one of us any day.
怎么了 莫尔说事情很紧急
What's wrong? Merle said it was urgent.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
-是米琼恩 -她怎么了
- It's Michonne. - What about her?
她不请自入 偷走了武器
She broke in, stole her weapon.
拿走自己的东西可不算偷
She can't steal something that's hers.
然后她又闯进了私人领地
Then she went into a private place
屠♥杀♥了半打关押的行尸
and slaughtered half a dozen captive biters.
你为什么要关押行尸
Why would you have captive biters?
我自有道理 但现在不想纠缠这个问题
There's a good reason I don't want go in through right now.
好吧
Okay.
关键是 我想跟她好好谈一谈
Point is, I tried to talk to her about it
结果她用剑指着我
and she pulled her sword on me.
就指在我脖子上
Held it to my throat.
不敢相信你也会感到惊讶
Can't imagine that surprises you.
除非她受到威胁 否则决不会那么做
She wouldn't do that unless she felt threatened.
她让大家感到很不自在
She makes people uncomfortable.
有人想要她离开 但我不想这么做
Some people want her to leave and I don't want that.
外面的情况正变得越来越糟
It's ugly out there and it's getting rse every day.
可是她逼得我别无选择
But she put my back against the wall here.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我意思是外面那一套在这里行不通
I'm saying what works out there doesn't work in here.
我们可不是什么野蛮人
You know, we're not barbarians.
-我们得谈谈 -我们得离开
- We got to talk. - We got to go.
总督刚刚告诉了我发生了什么事
The Governor told me what happened.
米琼恩 你必须要收敛一点
Michonne, you can't do things like this.
你会吓着别人的
You freaking people out.
你都吓着我了
You freaking me out.
负责东北边防御的是几个女孩
The northeast wall is guarded by some girl.
我们可以在天黑后溜出去
We can escape there after dark.
我们在这里不是囚犯
We are not prisoners here.
这里的人只有进 没有出
No one who comes here leaves.
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
这里很安全
It's safe.
这里有食物 有住处
There is food, there is shelter
还有很多活人 看在上帝的份上
There's people, for God's sake.
这只是他们给你看的表象
That's what they show you.
除非他们赶你走 你就无法自♥由♥离开
But you can't leave unless they make you.
你真是大脑进水了
You are not making any sense.
米琼恩 你需要休息一会
Mich, maybe you need to sit for a minute.
你必须要相信我
You need to trust me.
那你必须给我个更好的理由
Mich, maybe you need to give me more to go on.
这里有我们想要的一切
We got a good thing going here.
我以为我们只是暂避
I thought this was temporary.
我觉得应该长住
And I think we need this.
我们要想办法适应这里
I want to give this place a real shot.
我努力过了
I tried.
闯进别人的家也能算努力吗
Breaking into houses? That is not trying.
这是蓄意捣乱
That is sabotaging.
这地方根本不像他们所说的那样
This place is not what they say it is.
瑞克
Rick?
大家都很担心你
Everybody's worried about you.
你该离开这里
You shouldn't be in here.
出去吧
Come on out.
瑞克
Rick.
你不必自己承担这一切
You don't have to do this all by yourself.
好吗
Okay?
我们的牢区已经清理干净了
Our cell block is cleared.
我们只需要把所有的门都再关上
We'll just close off all the doors again.
瑞克 跟我离开这里
Rick we want you just come on with me.
好吗
Okay?
瑞克
Rick.
好吧 好吧
Yeah... yeah...
是我
It's me.
好极了
Hey, all right.
又逮到行尸了
We got us a bite.
有不少啊 把它们拉起来
Yeah, we got us some. Let's hook them up.
就这样
That's it.
看看我们抓到了什么
Ho, whoa! Look what we got here.
来啊 咬我啊
Oh, yeah. Come get it.
来咬啊 真厉害
Come get it. Whoa! Jeez!
看这只 这只还太小
Look at this one. It's too little.
-得杀了这只 -等一下
- We're gonna have to kill it. - Hold on.
它眼睛好像不太对劲
There is something interesing in its eyes.
那不杀它吗
So don't kill it?
杀不杀都行
It's a maybe for me.
给
Here you go.
你也动一次手
Get your hands dirty for once, huh?
来吧下来
All right. Come on. Come on down.
把它们弄下来
Let them down now.
上吧 小米
Come on, Milty.
干掉它 小子 干掉它
Get her, boy! Get her!
看哪
Oh, yeah!
看到没有
Oh! Oh, man! I tell you what,
你那外套还真不赖
I take back anything I said about that jacket.
来这儿 对着我
Come here. Let me see her.
对着我
Let me see her.
莫尔 看这个
Merle, check this one out.
它快和你一样丑了
He's almost as ugly as you.
我勒个去
Holy shit!
是啊 它是个坏脾气 对吧
Yeah! He's a mean one, huh?
看它啊
Look at him.
好 现在把它弄倒 来吧 弄倒它
Yeah, now get him down now. Come on, get him down.
把它弄倒 你好哦
Get him down. Yeow!
放松 张嘴 宝贝
Easy now. Open up, baby.
咬到了 好嘞
Got him! Yeah!
就这样 来吧
There we go. Come on.
别跟我胡来 宝贝
Don't give me no shit, boy.
就这样
There.
行尸离得不远
Company's close.
跟紧
Stay tight.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表