勿在此地逗留 勿与犯人交谈
好了 我们把那辆车也弄进来
Okay, let's get the other car in.
把它们停在院子西边的入口处
We'll park 'em in the west entry of the yard.
很好 车都堆外面
Good. Our vehicles camped out there
就像在邀请别人进来住宿
look like a giant "Vacancy" sign.
然后我们还得把尸体堆起来
After that, we need to load up these corpses
一起烧掉
so we can burn 'em.
够干一天了
Gonna be a long day.
格伦和玛姬在哪里 我们缺人手
Where's Glenn and Maggie? We could use some help.
在哨塔上
Up in the guard tower.
哨塔
Guard tower?
他们昨晚就上去了
They were just up there last night.
格伦 玛姬
Glenn! Maggie!
啥事呀 伙计们
Hey, what's up, guys?
-你来吗[双关:你高♥潮♥了吗] -啥
- You coming? - What?
你来不来[你高♥潮♥了没]
You comin'?
快点 我们人手不够
Come on, we could use a hand.
好 我们马上下来
Yeah, we'll be right down.
一群变♥态♥
Sickos.
瑞克
Hey, Rick.
跟我来
Come with me.
不许再接近了
That's close enough.
-我们说好的 -拜托 先生 我们知道
- We had an agreement. - Please, mister. We know that.
我们是说好了 但你要理解...
We made a deal. But you gotta understand...
我们没法再住那了
we can't live in that place another minute.
你懂吗 那些尸体
You follow me? All the bodies--
都是我们认识的人
people we knew.
血和脑浆到处都是
Blood, brains everywhere.
-阴魂不散 -为什么不把尸体搬出去
- There's ghosts. - Why don't you move the bodies out?
-应该把它们全烧了 -我们试了
- You should be burning them. - We tried.
-真的 -监狱那头的栅栏坏了
- We did. - The fence is down on the far side of the prison.
每次我们把尸体搬出去 那些东西就守在那
Every time we drag a body out, those things just line up.
只能把尸体扔下 赶紧逃回里面
Dropping the body and just running back inside.
我们与托马斯和安德鲁毫无关系
Look, we had nothing to do with Thomas and Andrew.
真的
Nothing.
之前那事 对我们已是警示
You trying to prove a point? You proved it, bro.
只要能加入你们 我们愿做牛做马
We'll do whatever it takes to be part of your group.
求你了
Just please, please...
别让我们待在那种地方
don't make us live in that place.
这事没有商量余地
Our deal is not negotiable.
要么待在那个牢区 要么离开监狱
You either live in your cell block, or you leave.
我就知道这是浪费时间
I told you this was a waste of time.
他们和杀了我们同伴的人是一丘之貉
They ain't no different than the pricks who shot up our boys.
你知道这一周里
You know how many friends' corpses
我们搬了多少朋友的尸体吗
we had to drag out this week?
就这么把他们扔出去
Just threw 'em out, like.
他们是好人啊
Humph. These were good guys.
和我们一起
Good guys who had our backs
抵抗监狱里的恶霸
against the really bad dudes in the joint,
比如托马斯和安德鲁
like Thomas and Andrew.
我们都犯过错 才被关进监狱
We've all made mistakes to get in here, chief.
我可没打算装成圣人
And I'm not gonna pretend to be a saint,
但你要知道
but believe me...
我们都已经付出了代价
we've paid our due--
我们宁愿出去闯荡
enough that we would rather hit that road
也不会再回那个狗窝去
than to go back into that shithole.
不是吧 老兄
C'mon, dude.
你开玩笑的吧
Are you serious?
让他们住你隔壁
You want them living in a cell next to you?
他们会伺机抢走我们的武器
They'll just be waiting for a chance to grab our weapons.
你希望睡不踏实吗
You want to go back to sleeping with one eye open?
我从没睡踏实过
I never stopped.
让他们加入吧
Bring them into the fold.
让他们离开
If we send them off packing,
就几乎是宣告了他们的死刑
we might as well execute them ourselves.
我不知道 阿克塞尔情绪不太稳定
I don't know. Axel seems a little unstable.
我们经历了那么多磨难
After all we've been through?
好不容易才得到这个地方
We fought so hard for all this,
如果他们想窃取怎么办
what if they decide to take it?
一直以来都是我们一起并肩作战
It's just been us for so long.
他们是陌生人 我不...
They're strangers. I don't--
这些人突然在身边感觉有点怪
It feels weird all of a sudden to have these other people around.
可你当初也接受了我们
You brought us in.
是的 但是你们出现时抱着个受伤的男孩
Yeah, but you turned up with a shot boy in your arms.
我们别无选择
Didn't give us a choice.
他们连杀行尸都不会
They can't even kill walkers.
归根结底 他们是罪犯
They're convicts, bottom line.
他们两个或许还没
Those two might actually
我们手上的人命多
have less blood on their hands than we do.
我了解这种人
I get guys like this.
我和他们一起长大
Hell, I grew up with them.
他们很堕落 但不是精神病
They're degenerates, but they ain't psychos.
一念之差 说不定我也会进监狱
I could have been in there with them
而不是跟你们在一起
just as easy as I'm out here with you guys.
-所以你同意我 -当然不
- So are you with me? - Hell, no.
让他们像我们一样去外边
Let 'em take their chances out on the road
-碰碰运气 -我的意思是 达里尔
- just like we did. - What I'm saying, Daryl--
我刚当警♥察♥时 逮捕了个孩子
When I was a rookie, I arrested this kid.
19岁 因刺死女友而被通缉
Nineteen years old, wanted for stabbing his girlfriend.
孩子在审问和审判期间
The kid blubbered like a baby
哭得像个婴儿
during the interrogation, during the trial--
欺骗了陪审团
suckered the jury.
他以证据不足为由无罪释放
He was acquitted due to insufficient evidence
两周之后
and then, two weeks later,
又射杀了另外一个女孩
shot another girl.
我们经历了太多了
We've been through too much.
我们跟他们的约定不会变
Our deal with them stands.
挺不错吧
Pretty amazing.
要有更多弹♥药♥ 我们可以解决一大群行尸
We find more ammo, we could cut down a whole pack of biters.
我听说你和安德莉亚今天要走
I hear you and Andrea are leaving today.
真可惜啊
That's a shame.
我们就缺你这样的强手
We could use a soldier like you.
我看你不缺人
You seem like you're holding your own.
连国民警卫队都被灭了
Even the National Guard was overrun.
就算受过军事训练 也应付不了行尸成群
No amount of training can prepare you for the world today.
士兵为什么不开车逃跑...
You'd think one soldier would drive away--
行尸行动可很缓慢
especially against something so slow.
那些人很英雄主义
Those men were heroes.
不会丢下自己人逃跑
Not the kind to leave anyone behind.
如果我们能早到点...
If only we'd gotten there sooner...
如果你能帮我们
and you were with us.
很多弹孔啊
Lots of bullet holes.
行尸什么时候会用武器了
You think biters figured out how to use weapons?
他们几星期前一定碰到土匪了
They must have encountered bandits weeks ago.
外面世界很丑陋的 但是...
It's ugly out there, but then...
你比任何人都清楚
you know that better than anyone.
韦尔斯身上发生的事太不幸了
Too bad what happened to Welles.
确实
It is.
斯蒂文斯医生没能救活他
Dr. Stevens couldn't revive him.
莫尔在他脑袋上来了一枪
Merle put a bullet in his brain.
没举♥行♥葬礼
No funeral?
我们悄悄把他火葬了
We cremated him, quietly.
这些人经历的悲痛太多了
These people have been through so much,
谢天谢地 还好他只是个陌生人
I figured, thank God, at least no one knew him.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
把车开到院子上边去
Move the cars to the upper yard.
把它们头朝外
Point 'em facing out.
既不挡道
They'll be out of the way
需要的时候也能马上开走
but ready to go if we ever need to bail.
我们给那俩犯人
We'll give the prisoners
留能够吃一周的食物
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表