那么在你
So what were you saying
谴责我们的野蛮行为之前 你想说什么
before I made you condemn our sadistic way of life?
我想做贡献 每个人都在尽一份力
I want to contribute. Everyone else does.
你可以在食物区帮罗比
Well, Robbie could use some help in food distr--
我想去墙上放哨
I want to work the wall.
我枪法好 我想在这方面尽点力
I'm a good shot. I want to contribute. I want to stay that way.
你能用弓箭吗
Can you use a bow?
我可以学
I can learn.
我可以找人教你
Well, I can get somebody to teach you.
喂
Hello?
你好
Hello?
你就是刚才和她通话的人吗
You're the guy she was talking to?
是的
Yes.
你们想来我们这里吗
And you want to come where we are?
-她说那儿很安全 -确实安全
- She said it was safe. - It is.
没有行尸攻击 没人被咬
No attacks, no one's been bit,
没有死伤
no one's died,
没人变行尸 没人发疯
no one's turned, no one's gone crazy.
是的 我们想去你们那里
Yes, we want to come where you are.
你们可能是危险人物
You could be dangerous.
你杀过人吗
Have you killed anyone?
杀过 都是威胁我和我团队的人
Yes, people who threatened me or threatened my group.
你杀过多少人
How many people have you killed?
四个
Four.
有两个外人想干掉我
Two outsiders who tried to draw on me.
其中一个把我推向行尸
One threw me to walkers.
另一个曾是我们的成员
The other one, he was one of our own.
但他迷失了
He lost it.
迷失了什么
Lost what?
迷失了自我
Who he was.
他威胁我
He threatened me.
还想杀我 所以我杀了他
He tried to kill me, so I killed him.
你是如何失去你的妻子的
How did you lose your wife?
你怎么知道我有妻子
How do you know I had a wife?
你有个儿子和婴儿
You have a boy and a baby.
告诉我你怎么失去你妻子的
Tell me how you lost your wife.
我不想谈这个
I don't want to talk about that.
喂
Hello?
喂 不
Hello? No!
不
No!
谢谢你教我
Thanks for doing this.
总督下令 义不容辞
When the governor asks me to do something, I do it.
我们可以从明天开始
I figure we can start tomorrow.
有一块训练场地和一些干草垛
There's a training area, some hay bales.
还有把弓可以让你使
There's even a bow you can use.
是我原来的弓
It was my old one.
你肯定很厉害
You must be pretty good.
是的 我爸爸教我的
Yeah. My dad taught me.
他带我打过猎
He used to take me hunting.
他想让我参加奥♥运♥会
He wanted me to be in the Olympics.
这把是他的
This one was his.
比我的车还值钱
I mean, it's worth more than my car.
太酷了
It's... awesome.
所以为了这弓我杀了他
So I totally killed him for it.
你杀他才不是这原因呢
That wasn't why you killed him.
不是
No.
爸爸已经不是他自己了 哥哥也不是了
My dad wasn't himself. My brother wasn't either.
我不得不杀了亲妹妹
I had to kill my sister.
很难受 对吧
Sucks, right?
是的
Yeah.
行尸来了
Walker.
看我的
Cool. Watch this.
-我来吧 -我可以的
- I got it. - I can do it.
我们不能越过围墙
We're not supposed to go over the wall.
你搞什么啊
What the hell was that?
这么做才对
That is how it's done.
我说了我能行
I said I could do it.
你有毛病吗
What is wrong with you?
这不是游戏
This isn't a game.
我能坐下吗
May I?
还能感觉得到
Still feel it.
我现在在动脚趾呢
I'm wiggling my toes right now.
感觉我膝盖以下还有脚
I'm a ghost from the knee down.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你救了我的命 瑞克
You saved my life, Rick.
她对之前的事感到很抱歉
She was sorry for the things that happened.
她亲口告诉我的
She told me that.
她打算告诉你的
She planned on telling you.
慢慢来 不要急
Take your time, whatever you need.
你支撑着我们
You carried us.
你没让我们放弃 你带我们到这
You didn't let us give up. You got us here.
还不够 这里不够安全
It's not enough. It's not safe enough.
没什么安全的地方了
There isn't anywhere else.
我知道你想远离这一切
I know you want to get away from this,
但这一切无法逃避
but we've run already.
我接到了一通电♥话♥
I got a call.
什么
What?
有人打电♥话♥了
Someone called.
打到这个电♥话♥上
On this phone.
一个女人
A woman.
她很年轻 她们有一群人
She was young. She was part of a group.
她说他们找到了一个安全的地方
She said they had a safe place.
他们在随机拨♥打♥号♥码 刚好让我接到了
They said they were just dialing numbers and I picked up.
她说他们会再打过来
she said they'd be calling back.
如果可信的话 我想说服他们收留我们
If it sounds right, I want to talk them into taking us in.
她说他们住在哪里了吗
Did she say where they were?
没有 不过没关系
No, but it doesn't matter.
如果安全 我们就过去
If it's safe, we'll get there.
先别告诉其他人
Don't tell the rest of the group. Not yet.
我坐在这陪你
I'll sit here with you.
反正我现在也只能坐着
That's something I'm pretty good at nowadays.
不必
No.
好吧
All right.
你看那里
Check it out there.
肯定是昨晚错过了
Must've missed them last night.
可能有一两个行尸
It's probably just one or two of 'em.
看起来蔫蔫的
Don't look. They got much fight.
就让它们先待在这吧
They ain't going nowhere.
我们回来的时候再处理
We'll take care of it on the way back.
走吧
Come on.
我妈妈嗜酒如命
You know, my mom, she liked her wine.
她喜欢躺在床上吸烟
She liked to smoke in bed.
维珍妮女士香烟
Virginia Slims.
有次我和一群孩子在小区玩
I was playing out with the kids in the neighborhood.
莫尔不在时我就跟他们玩
I could do that with Merle gone.
他们有自行车 我没有
They had bikes. I didn't.
我们听到警笛声越来越响
We heard sirens getting louder.
他们跳上自行车 追过去
They jumped on their bikes, ran after it,
看看有没有什么新鲜事
You know, hoping to see something worth seeing.
我追着他们 但是怎么也追不上
I ran after them, but I couldn't keep up.
我跑过一个拐角时
I ran around a corner
看到我的朋友们看着我
and saw my friends looking at me.
不 所有人都在看着我
Hell, I saw everybody looking at me.
到处都是消防车
Fire trucks everywhere.
左邻右舍都跑了过来
People from the neighborhood.
起火的地方是我家
It was my house they were there for.
母亲的烟头点燃了床
That was my mom and bed.
化为乌有
Burnt down to nothing.
这可不好受
That was the hard part.
她就这样消失了
You know, she was just gone.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表