帅气 有魅力 像个邪教头头
pretty boy, charming, Jim Jones type.
他有手下吗
He got muscle?
一支自封的准军事部队
Paramilitary wannabes.
四周围墙上他们都派人持枪巡逻
They have armed sentries on every wall.
你知道怎么进去吗
You know a way in?
那地方行尸进不去
The place is secure from walkers,
但活人能溜进去
but we could slip our way through.
你怎么知道我们的位置
How'd you know how to get here?
他们提到过一所监狱
They mentioned a prison,
说了它在哪个方向
said which direction it was in,
直走就到
that it was a straight shot.
这是赫谢尔
This is Hershel,
那个被带走女孩的父亲
the father of the girl who was taken.
他会给你处理伤口
He'll take care of that.
我必须说声佩服
I gotta hand it to you,
你比我记忆中坚强多了
a lot tougher than I remember.
难怪你能活到现在
No surprise you lasted this long.
按照"好好警官"的作风
Should I figured the way Officer Friendly abandoned people?
他应该早就把你抛弃了
He would have left you behind by now.
但是他没那么做 是吧
But he didn't do that, did he?
那告诉我 你们都住在哪儿
Hmm. So tell me, where y'all been at?
他们找来只是时间问题
It's just a matter of time before they come looking.
我会烤个粉红糖霜蛋糕迎接他们
I'll bake a cake with pink frosting.
他们会喜欢吗
Would they like that?
没人会来的
Ain't nobody coming.
瑞克会的
Rick is.
-等他来到这里 -他什么也做不了
- And when he gets here-- - He's gonna do nothing,
他救不走你和你的小宝贝的
not if he wants you and Bo Peep back.
你以为就我一人在这里呢
Think I'm in this by myself?
你对付不了我们
You can't take us all.
我们人可多着呢
There's too many of us.
你们那群孬种 能有几个真汉子
There ain't a pair of nuts between the whole pussy lot of you.
我们一直在外面拼杀
We've been on the road,
而不是躲在地牢里
not hiding in some dungeon.
我们有瑞克 肖恩 戴尔
Rick, Shane, Dale,
吉姆 安德莉亚
Jim, Andrea.
是吗
Really?
真的吗
Is that right?
谢谢你
Thank you.
你怎么知道我们可以信任她
How do you know we can trust her?
事关玛姬和格伦 还有什么好争的
This is Maggie and Glenn. Why are we even debating?
不争了 我去找他们
We ain't. I'll go after them.
这个地方听起来戒备森严
Well, this place sounds pretty secure.
-你不能独自去 -我也去
- You can't go alone. - I'll go.
我也去
Me, too.
算我一个
I'm in.
我带了闪光弹和催♥泪♥弹♥
I got the flash bangs and I got the tear gas.
说不定会派上用场
You never know what you're gonna need.
别担心你老爸
Hey, don't you worry about your old man.
我会保护他的
I'm gonna keep my eye on him.
-这儿以前不是行尸成堆吗 -原来是
- Wasn't this place overrun? - It was.
你们靠自己清理光的吗
And you cleared it out all by yourselves?
就你们几个
Just the few of you?
原本还有其他人
There were others.
卡尔
Carl.
-你对你妈妈做的事 -我必须那么做
- What you did for Mom-- - I had to.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I-- I know.
我懂 对此我很抱歉
I know, and I'm sorry.
这不是一般人可以做到的
No one should have to go through that.
你要去多久
How long will you be gone?
听着 如果我们走后发生了任何事
Look, if something happens while we're gone--
我们会没事的
We'll be all right.
若发生什么事
If anything happens,
你就把大家锁在牢房♥里 保证他们的安全
you get everyone locked in the cells, keep them all safe.
-我会的 -我知道
- I will. - I know.
我知道你可以的
I know you will.
照顾好你妹妹 好吗
Take care of your sister, all right?
达里尔一直管她叫小拽女
Daryl's been calling her Ass-Kicker.
小拽女
Ass-Kicker?
这就叫上了
Has he, now?
我一直在想 我们该叫她什么
I've been thinking, what should we really call her?
你有什么想法
What do you think?
还记得我上三年级时的老师 米勒女士吗
Remember my third grade teacher, Mrs. Mueller?
当然
Of course.
她的名字叫朱迪思
Her first name was Judith.
你觉得那个名字怎么样
Do you think that's a good name?
我觉得这是个好名字
I think that's-- that's a fine name.
就叫朱迪思吧
Judith it is.
注意安全
Stay safe.
我命硬着呢 记得吗
Nine lives, remember?
把他们带回来
Bring them back.
科尔曼先生
Mr. Coleman,
这是安德莉亚
this is Andrea.
米尔顿会告诉你怎么做
Milton will bring you up to speed.
晚饭时见
I'll see you for dinner.
多谢了
Thank you for this.
你算帮了我们一个大忙
You're doing us a great service.
那么 你到底在...
So, what exactly are you--?
帮忙把唱片调到曲目一
Could you cue up the first song on the record?
当然
Sure.
听我指令
On my mark.
我叫米尔顿·马梅
My name is Milton Mamet.
如果以下的叙述属实
Please raise your right hand off the bed
请举起你的右手
if you recognize any of the following statements to be true.
你叫迈克尔·科尔曼
Your name is Michael Coleman.
你妻子是贝蒂·科尔曼
You were married to Betty Coleman.
你的孩子叫小迈克尔和艾米丽
Your children were Michael Jr. And Emily.
很好
Very good.
他说什么
What did he say?
他问在等候时 能不能让音乐一直放着
He asked if I could keep it playing while we wait.
好了 你也来体会一下
All righty, I want you to imagine
我当时在天台拼命求生是什么感觉
how I felt fighting my way off that roof--
就一只手
one hand,
血流不止
losing blood,
行尸们龇牙咧嘴 向我步步逼近
walkers chomping down at me every step of the way.
最后一次机会 你队伍在哪里
Last chance. Where's your group?
不说是吧
All right.
请便吧
Suit yourself.
你对它来说算一道大餐
You're a pretty big snack for this fella.
不过人们常说
But you know what they say--
"中餐好吃不顶饱"
he's gonna be hungry again in an hour.
开饭了 伙计
Go! Run, boy!
科尔曼先生一死 我们就把他绑住
After Mr. Coleman passes, we'll restrain him.
然后他会变成行尸
He'll reanimate.
我会再问一遍问题 记录下他的回应
I'll ask the questions again, record his responses.
你负责终结他的行尸形态
I need you to end the subject's reanimated state.
好的
All right.
我一直致力于研究
I've been trying to determine whether
当人变成行尸后是否还具有
trace memory and human consciousness exist
记忆痕迹和人性意识
after the subject has transformed,
但到目前为止 还没有基准样本
but I had no baseline to work off of
可供参考
till now.
他患有前列腺癌
Prostate cancer.
以我们的医疗设备救不了他
We didn't have the resources to treat him,
所以他自愿献身作试验样本
so he volunteered to be the test subject.
他一直都十分配合
He's been very cooperative.
是个非常好的人
He's a remarkable man.
你们很熟吗
You're close?
我们这样呆在一起好长时间了
We spent a lot of time together.
放着的歌♥曲 手中的颂钵 这些问题
The song, the singing bowl, the questions--
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表