我的天 泰尔西
Oh, my God, Tyreese!
没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
我们得继续走
We gotta keep moving.
-其他人呢 -刚还在我身后
- Where's everybody else? - They were just behind me.
前面安全吗
Is there a clearing ahead?
-有没有地方休整 -我没去那么远
- A place to regroup? - I didn't get very far.
前面可能有座建筑
There might be a building up ahead.
我好像在树林中看到塔了
I thought I saw a tower past the trees.
什么样的塔
Tower? What kind of tower?
这边
This way!
快
Come on!
快走 快走
Come on, come on, come on.
妈
Mom!
快
Come on!
快点 这边走
Hurry! This way!
快
Come on!
还不知道里面是否安全
We don't know what's in there.
但外面肯定不安全
We know what's out here.
不能带她
Not her.
别这样
Don't.
她在拖累你 在拖累我们
She's slowing you down, she's slowing us down.
而我们进去后 要是她变行尸了
And once we're in there, when she turns...
她说的对 你得留下我
She's right. You gotta leave me.
不 拜托
No. Please.
它们会把她生吞活剥的
They'll tear her apart.
萨沙
Sasha.
-不能这么做 -你想带着她到处逃命吗
- We can't do this. - You wanna drag her around?
她很痛苦 而当她最后转化...
She's suffering. And when she finally turns--
本还不能失去妈妈
Ben's not ready.
-这绝对是个错误 -也许吧
- It's a mistake. - Maybe.
我答应米尔顿会帮他火化科尔曼先生的尸体
I promised Milton I'd help him cremate Mr. Coleman's body.
你真好
That's sweet of you,
但你要是还不舒服 他可以独自解决
but if you're still rattled, he can handle it himself.
他不用
He shouldn't have to.
你团结起来的这些人
All these people you've brought together,
他们到这来可不仅仅是寻求保护
they're here for more than just protection;
他们在互相支撑共度难关
they're helping each other through this mess.
你开始喜欢上伍德伯里了对吗
Woodbury's starting to grow on you, huh?
很好
Good.
佩妮
Penny?
亲爱的
Honey?
爸爸来了
It's Daddy.
宝贝
Baby.
过来
Come here.
爸爸去打猎
*Daddy's gone a-hunting*
猎回小兔皮
*To get a little rabbit skin*
为宝贝添衣
*To wrap his baby...*
看着我 宝贝
Look at me, baby.
看着我
Look at me.
看我
Look at me!
玛姬 他有没有
Maggie, did he--
没有
No.
没有
No.
他没怎么碰我
He barely touched me.
这么久以来 我们一直逃避行尸
All this time, running from walkers--
却忘了活人的丑恶
you forget what people do,
他们一向如此丑恶
have always done.
看看他们对你下的毒手
Look at what they did to you.
没事的
Doesn't matter.
只要他没有对你...
As long as he didn't--
没有 真的
No. I promise.
该死
Damn it.
好吧 我们得轻装上阵
All right, we need to downsize.
我们不可能搜遍每座建筑
Ain't no way we're gonna check in all them buildings,
守卫太多了
not with all them guards there.
好了 出发
All right, let's go.
监狱是绝佳的藏身之处
The prison's the perfect place to hole up.
以前关囚犯 现在防行尸
What once kept prisoners in now keeps biters out.
这个方法很聪明
And that's smart.
你打算占领那里 把伍德伯里搬过去吗
You thinking of taking it over, moving Woodbury there?
大家喜欢这里 因为这里和以前的生活一样
People love it here because it feels like what was.
让他们住在牢房♥里 四周都是铁栅栏吗
Move them to damp cells surrounded by barbed wire?
不行
No.
我们把住在监狱的那群人干掉
We gotta take out the group that's living there.
让行尸重新涌入那里 没人会知道发生了什么
Let the biters move back in. No one'll be the wiser.
问题是 我弟弟和他们在一起
The problem is my brother's with them.
你可以和他谈谈
Well, you'll talk to him.
让他做我们的内线
Make him our inside man.
接应我们进去
He'll get us in there.
我们先举白旗示弱
We'll wave the white flag
就像国民警卫队那次一样
like we did with the National Guard.
达里尔不能有事
Nothing happens to Daryl.
当然
Of course not.
格伦和那个姑娘怎么办
What about Glenn and the girl?
他们在这待的时间越长
Well, the longer they're here,
安德莉亚发现真♥相♥的可能性就越大
the more chance Andrea will find out.
把他们带到恐怖角
Take them to the Screamer Pits.
这里就是你被关的地方
This is where you were held?
我在这里被审问
I was questioned.
他们还会被关在其他什么地方吗
Any idea where else they could be?
我记得你说过有宵禁
I thought you said there was a curfew.
白天街上都是人 这些人还没回去而已
The street is packed during the day. Those are stragglers.
如果有人进来 我们就无处可躲了
If anyone comes in here, we're sitting ducks.
我们得离开这
We gotta move.
他们可能被关在他公♥寓♥里
They could be in his apartment.
是吗 如果不在呢
Yeah? What if they ain't?
那我们就去别的地方找
Then we'll look somewhere else.
你说过你能帮我们
You said you could help us.
我已经尽我所能了
I'm doing what I can.
那他们人在哪儿
Then where in the hell are they?
如果这事黄了 我们就丢下她
If this goes south, we're cutting her loose.
你觉得她在引我们入陷阱吗
You think she's leading us into a trap?
反正现在我们毫无头绪
Right now it's the blind leading the blind.
咱们分开行动吧
Let's split up.
我知道你在这里
I know you're in here.
我在外面看到动静了
I saw you moving from outside.
别装神弄鬼了
All right, now.
你不应该进这儿的 你自己明白
You're not supposed to be in here and you know it.
谁在这儿
Who's in here?
闭嘴 跪下
Shut up. Get on your knees.
手背后
Hands behind your back.
绑紧他
Zip tie him.
我们的人在哪儿
Where are our people?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
你们扣了我们的人
You are holding some of our people.
-他们在哪儿 -我不知道
- Where the hell are they? - I don't know.
张嘴
Open your mouth.
你真会哄小孩
You are good with her.
你有妹妹吗
You got little sisters?
没有
No.
-你到底多大了 -十七岁
- How old are you, anyway? - 17.
十七岁 如花少女啊
17. Interesting.
我能和你聊聊吗
May I speak with you?
我吗
Me?
我一会回来
I'll be right back.
-有什么问题 -离她远点
- What's the problem? - Stay away from her.
拜托
Please.
我们来这儿不是为了谈情说爱
This isn't about you trying to repopulate the earth.
我并无冒犯之意
I didn't mean no offense.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表