我被关起来有一阵儿了
I've been locked up a long while
这里连女人的影子都没有
and, well, there weren't many women.
你明白吗
You follow me?
玛姬和格伦是一对 你又是同性恋
I mean, Maggie, she's with Glenn and you're a lesbian.
我只能和她聊天
I was just talking with her.
我不是同性恋
I'm not a lesbian.
你留着 短发
You got the... short hair.
你不是同性恋
You're not a lesbian?
哎呦
My, my,
如花大婶啊
this is interesting.
别打歪主意了
No, it's not.
放开他
Let him go!
好的
OK.
把枪给我
Give me the gun!
站起来
Get up!
能叙叙旧真不错
Glad we could catch up.
看着我
Just keep looking at me.
我爱你
I love you.
站起来 走 快走 快
On your feet, move. Let's go, come on.
见鬼
Shit.
怎么回事 妈的
What the hell? Aw, shit!
枪声从那边传来
Shots came from up there.
-我去看看 -不 我来处理
- I'm gonna check it out. - No, I'll handle it.
有时行尸会突破边防栅栏
Sometimes biters get in through the side fence.
不需要恐慌
There's no need for anyone to panic.
快来人啊
Someone help!
怎么了
What happened?
有人持枪闯了进来
Guys came through with guns.
多少人
How many?
我... 我不知道
I-- I don't know.
好吧 仔细想想
Well, think.
六七个人吧 从来没见过他们
Six or seven guys. I've never seen them.
我们遭袭击了吗 要怎么办
Are we under attack? What should we do?
所有人请回到屋子里 关好门
Everyone, please just go home, lock your doors, huh?
我们需要确保大家的安全
We need to keep everyone safe, okay?
所以现在马上进屋 把灯关掉
So just get inside, keep your lights off.
快点
Come on.
我们遭到了袭击
We're under attack.
你们去地毯式搜索那几个人
You fan out and you find these people.
不要冒险活捉他们
Don't take any chances, try and take prisoners.
格杀勿论 快点
You shoot to kill, huh? Come on.
进去 快
Inside, quick!
后面无路可走
Ain't no way out back here.
瑞克 你怎么找到我们的
Rick, how did you find us?
伤有多重
How bad are you hurt?
我没事
I'll be all right.
那个女人在哪儿
Where's that woman?
她刚刚就跟在我们后面
She was right behind us.
也许她被抓住了 要我去找她吗
Maybe she was spotted. Want me to go look for her?
不 我们得先带他们离开这儿
No. We gotta get them out of here.
她得靠自己了
She's on her own.
达里尔
Daryl,
这是莫尔干的
this was Merle.
真的 是他
It was. He did this.
-你看到他了 -面对面
- You saw him? - Face to face.
他把行尸推向我 他准备杀我们
Threw a walker at me. He was gonna execute us.
我哥哥就是总督吗
S-So my brother's this governor?
不 总督另有其人
No, it's somebody else.
你哥是他的副官什么的
Your brother's his lieutenant or something.
他知道我和你们在一起吗
Does he know I'm still with you?
现在知道了 瑞克 对不起
He does now. Rick, I'm sorry.
我们告诉他监狱在哪了
We told him where the prison was.
我们实在挺不住了
We couldn't hold out.
没事 不需要道歉
Don't. No need to apologize.
他们会继续搜捕我们
They're gonna be looking for us.
我们得马上回去 你能走吗
We have to get back. Can you walk?
我们的车停在几英里以外
We got a car a few miles out.
-我没事 -好吧
- I'm good. - All right.
如果莫尔在这附近 我得去见见他
Hey, if Merle's around, I need to see him.
现在不行 我们还处在敌营
Not now. We're in hostile territory.
-他是我哥哥 我不能.. -看他干的好事
- He's my brother. I ain't-- - Look at what he did!
听着 我们得马上离开这儿
Look, we gotta-- we gotta get out of here now.
我可以找他谈谈 或许可以解决这件事
Maybe I can talk to him. Maybe I can work something out.
不不不 你现在头脑不清楚
No, no, no. You're not thinking straight.
先别管其他的 他们有伤在身
Look, no matter what they say, they're hurt.
格伦几乎不能走路
Glenn can barely walk.
万一被行尸包围
How are we gonna make it out
又被总督追上
if we get overrun by walkers
我们怎么办
and this governor catches up to us?
我需要你
I need you.
你会帮我吗
Are you with me?
会
Yeah.
-找到他们了吗 -找到谁
- Any sign of them? - Signs of what?
外面究竟什么情况
What exactly is happening out there?
有群混♥蛋♥想抢我们的地盘
Some assholes want what we have.
那我们还在这儿干等什么
Then what are we doing waiting around here?
说得对
Damn straight.
我们去干掉这群兔崽子
Let's take these sons of bitches out.
你确定我们的防线被突破了吗
How do we know that the perimeter was breached?
有谁看见他们了
Did anyone actually see them?
-他们杀了沃伦 -沃伦死了
- They killed Warren. - Killed?
近距离袭击 喉咙被戳穿
Got up close, stuck a stake through his neck.
我们要加强巡逻
We need patrols now.
不能给恐♥怖♥份♥子♥留任何机会
Can't take chances with these terrorists.
你去查看一下居民们 确保他们的安全
You check on our people, make sure they're safe.
你以为我是居委会吗
You want me to do house calls,
挨家挨户查水表吗
make sure everyone's tucked in?
这些家伙可能藏在某户人家中
These guys could be holed up in one of our residences.
也可能挟持居民当人♥质♥
They could be holding someone captive or worse.
你找不到其它人干这活了吗
Can't anyone else handle that?
我的经验可以用在其他方面...
I've got a hell of a lot of experience and--
谢谢
Thank you.
大家分散搜查吧
The rest of you split up.
莫尔负责指挥搜查
Merle will lead the search.
干嘛不让海莉去挨家挨户查看
Don't you think Haley should handle the door-to-doors?
我需要一个成年人去安抚人心
I need someone with some authority to provide reassurance.
海莉只是个孩子
I mean, she's just a kid.
这伙人已经杀了一个人 打倒另一个
These people have already killed one man, beaten another.
-我枪法不错 -就照我说的做
- I'm good with a gun-- - Just do as I ask.
好吧
Sure.
我数到三 跟紧点
On three. Stay tight.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
走
Let's go!
当心后面
Behind you!
走 找掩护
Go! Get cover!
去那边
Get there.
走 走
Go, go, go!
你还好吧
You all right?
我看到他们了
I saw them.
-有多少人 -没看清楚
- How many? - I didn't see.
无所谓 反正会越来越多
Don't matter. There's gonna be more of them.
要赶紧转移
We need to move.
至少看见其中一个 黑人 很年轻
One of them, at least. Black guy, young.
好像穿着囚服
Looked like he was wearing a prison jumpsuit.
越狱的犯人
Escaped convicts.
-还有手雷吗 -有
- Any grenades left? - Uh-huh.
准备好手雷 我们必须冲到墙那边
Get them ready. We gotta gun into the wall.
我们得赶紧离开街道
We gotta get off the street.
我们不用拼命 安全第一
We're not soldiers, we're survivors.
把风头避过去吧
We'll wait them out.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表