Those chains didn't break on their own.
有人用斧子或锁剪打开的
Someone took an ax or cutters to 'em.
-你认为是他们做的 -还会有谁
- You think they did it? - Who else?
那是什么
What's that?
不会吧
Oh-- you gotta be kidding me!
达里尔
Daryl!
弄停它
Kill it!
往后退
Back up!
怎么会这样
How the hell can this be happening?!
一定是备用发电机
Whoa-whoa-whoa! It has to be the backup generators.
发电机怎么会打开
Well, how do you turn those on?
有三个是连着柴油机的
There's three that's connected to a diesel tank, okay?
每个控制着监狱的一个部分
Each one controls a certain part of the prison.
监狱被侵占后它们都被关掉了
The hacks shut 'em all off when the prison was overrun.
电力够的话 主门会被打开吗
Can someone open up the main gates electronically with full power?
我只在这工作过几天
I only worked in there a few days.
我猜应该可以
I guess it might be possible.
-快跟我们走 -我们走
- Come with us! - Let's go!
有一组双扇门
There's a set of double doors
直通一个过道
that will lead to a corridor
可以让你重新回到牢房♥
that'll get you back to our cell block.
-你应该停下 -我要带你离开这儿
- You should stop. - I'm getting you there!
-停下 -怎么 坐在这儿等死吗
- Stop! - Why? Sit here and wait to die?
我会尽力帮你 你不会变成它们的
I'll do what I have to. You're not becoming one of those things.
我不能要求你那么做
I can't ask that.
我们要互相帮助 记得吗
It's the pact, remember?
这是上帝的旨意
This is God's plan.
他会关照我的 永远
He'll take care of me. Always has.
他会帮助我带你逃出这个隧♥道♥
He's gonna help me lead you out of these tunnels.
-你能跟得上吗 -我感觉不太对
- Can you keep up? - Something's not right.
-你被咬了吗 -不 不
- Are you bit? - No, no, no.
我好像快生了
I think the baby's coming.
妈妈
Mom?
不 没时间了 折回去
No, there's no time. Turn back.
进来这里
In here!
打得好啊
Pretty good.
我们应该去奥古斯塔
We should visit Augusta.
奥古斯塔高尔夫俱乐部 曾只接收男会员
让女人们好好玩儿一下
Take only the women and let them play.
将是历史性转折
It'll be historic.
打破传统的枷锁
And break decades of tradition?
千真万确
Absolutely.
可能吧
I don't know.
但有些事情需要坚持
Some things are worth holding on to.
我想带着提姆和马丁内斯
You know, I was thinking of taking Tim and Martinez
在这周晚些时候外出行动
out on a scouting mission later on this week.
去干什么
For what?
那个金发女
Blondie.
她说我弟弟还活着
She said my brother was still alive.
八个月前
Eight months ago.
你或许有机会找到他们
You can track with the best of them,
但现在就像大海捞针
but it's like a needle in a haystack.
她告诉了我她们暂居的
She told me where I could find that farmhouse
农场位置
they were holed up in.
他可能在任何地方
He could be anywhere.
我了解我弟弟
I know my brother.
如果他还活着 我一定可以找到他
If he's out there, I'll be able to find him.
要是行动过程中出现伤亡呢
What if someone gets hurt during this search, huh?
还记得上次克罗利的遭遇吗
What almost happened to Crowley last time.
那我就独自去
Then I'll go on my own.
我了解你的感受 真的
I get what you're feeling, I really do,
但是我不能冒这个险 这里需要你
but I can't risk it. I need you here.
这个地方不能没有你
This whole place would fall apart without you.
那可是我弟弟
This is my brother.
这样吧
Tell you what, huh?
一旦你有了更可靠的消息
You get more concrete information,
我亲自陪你去
I'll go with you myself.
行不
All right?
洛莉
Lori!
卡尔
Carl!
刚刚又干掉了五个
We just took down five of them in there.
我在里面干掉了四个
There were four in here,
但没有洛莉和其它人的影子
but no sign of Lori or any of them.
他们可能被逼进监狱深处了
They must have been pushed back into the prison.
有人在耍我们
Somebody is playing games!
我们分头找其它人
We'll split up and look for the others.
不管谁先到达发电机房♥ 关掉它们
Whoever gets to the generators first, shut them down!
走
Let's go!
这些警报是怎么回事
What are those alarms?
别担心
Don't worry about it.
警报招来行尸怎么办
What if it attracts them?
洛莉 赶紧躺下
Lori, let's lay you down.
不行 孩子就要出生了
No-- the baby's coming now.
我们得回到囚室找赫谢尔
We have to get back to our cell block and have Hershel help.
可能碰到行尸 我们不能冒险
We can't risk getting caught out there.
就在这里生小孩
You're gonna need to give birth to this baby here.
好吧
Great.
她怎么了 她好像呼吸困难
What is she doing? Can't she breathe?
她没事 过来 把你的裤子脱下来
She's fine. Come here-- let's get your pants off.
好吧
Okay.
好的
Okay.
你要帮忙接生你的弟弟或是妹妹
You're gonna need to help deliver your brother or sister.
明白没有
You up for it?
我要检查一下 看你的宫口扩张没有
I'll do an exam. Let me see if you're dilated.
-好的 -你知道怎么做吗
- Okay. - Do you know how?
爸爸教过我 但这是我第一次自己接生
Dad taught me, but trust me, it's my first time.
-我看不出来 -我要用力了
- I can't tell. - I gotta push.
我要用力了
I gotta push.
老天
Somebody!
-我没事 我没事 -还好吗
- I'm okay, I'm okay. - Okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
你做得很好 继续
You're doing great, Lori. Just keep doing it.
跟着感觉走就是了 顺其自然
Your body knows what to do. Let it do all the work.
你做得很好
You're doing great.
洛莉 停下来 有点不对劲
Lori, stop, don't push, something is wrong.
就快到了
We're almost there.
快回去
Go back!
-不行 就快到了 -不要
- No. We're close. We're close! - No!
走 快走
Go! Go!
快走
Go! Go!
走 当我死了
Go! I'm dead!
真不想你走
Sorry to see you leave.
看来并不是所有人都喜欢这里
This place isn't for everybody.
谢谢你为我们做的一切
Thank you... for everything.
打算去哪里
Where are you planning to go?
海边
The coast.
米琼恩说那里会比较安全
Michonne thinks it'll be safer.
你怎么看
What do you think?
好吧 她的警惕使你们活到了现在
Well, her vigilance has kept you both alive.
我有一段时间没喝烈酒了
Oh-- I haven't had hard liquor in a while.
我的酒量已经接近于零了
My tolerance is probably close to nil.
不喝也好
Lucky you.
莫尔说你告诉了他
Merle told me you provided information
他弟弟身处何处
about his brother's whereabouts.
那是我能做的 虽然不多
What I could. It wasn't much.
这给了他希望
Well, it's given him hope.
我觉得他找不到他弟弟
If you ask me, I don't think he'll find him.
-但是他会去找 -会去找
- But he's gotta look-- - Gotta look.
你呢
What about you?
觉得能找到自己要找的东西吗
Think you'll find what you're looking for?
什么意思
I'm sorry?
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表