懂我意思吧
Know what I mean?
跳啊
Hey! Jump!
怎么啦
What?
伙计 我才不会为了
Hey, man, I ain't wasting my bullets
几个素不相识的陌生人
on a couple of strangers that ain't never cooked me a meal
浪费子弹
or felicitated my piece.
这是我的原则
That's my policy.
放聪明点 学学我 弟弟
You'd be wise to adopt it, brother.
伙计 我是在帮你
Come on, man. I'm trying to help you out.
掩护我
Cover me!
达里尔 交给我
Daryl! I got ya!
走
Go!
讲英语
Speak English.
等等 西语佬
Slow down, beaner.
这可不是表达谢意的方式
That ain't no way to say thank you.
让他们走
Let 'em go.
他们至少也得给我们
The least they can do is give us
玉米卷饼什么的吧
an enchilada or something, huh?
别紧张 女士
Easy does it, senorita.
没事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
从车里滚出来
Get out of the car.
你不是在对我说话吧 弟弟
I know you're not talking to me, brother.
上车 赶紧离开这里
Get in your car and get the hell out of here.
走 上车
Go! Get in your car!
黄衫河
你这是干嘛 用那玩意指着我
The shit you doing, pointing that thing at me?
他们很害怕
They were scared, man.
这帮人太不懂礼数
They were rude is what they were.
也不知道该进贡点东西表示感谢
Rude and they owed us a token of gratitude.
他们不欠我们什么
They didn't owe us nothing.
你当自己是活菩萨拯救苍生吗
You helping people out of the goodness of your heart?
你可能会白白送命的
Even though you might die doing it?
这一套也是瑞克警长教你的吗
Is that something your sheriff Rick taught you?
他们有小孩
There was a baby!
不然你就会不管他们死活了吧
Oh, otherwise you would have just left them to the biters, then?
我回去救你了 可你不在了
Man, I went back for you. You weren't there.
锯掉你手的也不是我 而是你自己
I didn't cut off your hand, neither. You did that.
他们把你拷在屋顶上
Way before they locked you up on that roof.
也是你之前自作自受
You asked for it.
你知道 你知道哪点可笑吗
You know-- you know what's funny to me?
你跟瑞克警长现在倒是亲如一家了
You and Sheriff Rick are like this now.
是吗
Right?
我敢打赌
I bet you a penny and a fiddle of gold
你肯定没告诉过他
that you never told him
我们原本计划要趁天黑抢劫他们营地的
that we were planning on robbing that camp blind.
可是我们没有
It didn't happen.
那是因为没有我在你身边照应
Yeah, it didn't 'cause I wasn't there to help you.
就像小时候一样吗
What, like when we were kids, huh?
-那时谁抛下了谁 -你说什么
- Who left who then? - What?
所以我才失去了一只手吗
Huh? Is that why I lost my hand?
那是因为你是个头脑简单的蠢货
You lost your hand 'cause you're a simple minded piece of shit.
你知道个屁
Yeah? You don't know!
我不知道他也虐待了你
I-- I didn't know he was--
是的 他虐待了
Yeah, he did.
就像对你一样
He did the same to you.
所以你才会先离开家
That's why you left first.
我必须走 兄弟
I had to, man.
否则我会忍♥不住杀了他
I would have killed him otherwise.
你去哪儿
Where you going?
回我现在的家
Back where I belong.
我不能跟你回去
I can't go with you.
之前试图杀死那黑妞的是我
I tried to kill that black bitch.
差点杀死那中国男孩的也是我
Damn near killed the Chinese kid.
他是韩国人
He's Korean.
没区别
Whatever.
反正我没法和你一起回去
Doesn't matter, man. I just can't go with you.
你要知道 走开的人也许是我
You know, I may be the one walking away...
但真正离开的人是你 又一次
but you're the one that's leaving-- again.
该死
Damn.
格伦
Glenn?
格伦
Glenn!
你不会去伍德伯里吧
You're not going back to Woodbury, are you?
不去
No.
我只是到外面去
I'm just going out there.
-我和你一起 -我去就行了
- I'll go with you. - I got it.
你一个人吗
By yourself?
你觉得这是个好主意吗
How can you possibly think that's a good idea?
我不能坐以待毙
I can't just sit on my hands.
之前你就去找个奶粉
You went on a simple formula run
结果却被打得鼻青脸肿
and got the crap beat out of you.
-玛姬也被袭击 -你是说这是我的错
- Maggie was attacked. - Are you saying this is my fault?
-不是 -我尽力了
- No. - I did what I could.
我知道
I know you did.
玛姬也是
So does Maggie.
她是这个世界上
She's one of the two people
我最珍爱的两个人之一
most precious to me in this world.
信任你才把她托付给你
I trust you with her life.
我依然信任你
I still do.
但你这怒气会让你送命的
This rage is going to get you killed.
达里尔走了 瑞克也崩溃了
With Daryl gone and Rick wandering Crazytown,
现在我说的算
I'm the next in charge.
你是要证明什么吗
What are you proving?
她饿了
She's hungry.
你能替我喂喂她吗
Could you help me feed her?
我想去给爸爸弄点吃的
I want to make daddy something to eat.
给你
Here.
像这样拿着奶瓶就行
Just keep the bottle like this.
不然她会胀气
Otherwise she gets gassy.
知道了
Got it.
给你这个
Here's this.
瑞克
Rick.
瑞克
Rick.
瑞克
Rick.
我一瘸一拐地走这么大老远过来
You know I wouldn't have hobbled all the way down here
是有要紧的事跟你说
if it wasn't important.
你最近能回来吗
Are you coming back soon?
格伦满腔怒火
Glenn's on the warpath.
他很精明 但他难胜任领袖
Smart as he is, he can't fill your boots.
我担心他会鲁莽行事
I'm afraid he's reckless.
现在正是需要你时候
We need you now more than ever.
好吧 既然你那么担心他
Well, if you're so worried about him,
你来领导吧
you lead.
你在外面做什么
What are you doing out here?
我去...
I've--
我...
I've been--
我在这儿
I've got...
有点事
stuff out here.
有点事
Stuff.
你还需要多久
How much longer do you need?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不...
I don't--
有什么我能帮到你的吗
Is there anything I can help you with?
我看到了一些东西
I saw something.
洛莉
Lori.
我看到了洛莉
I saw Lor--
满眼都是洛莉
I'm seeing Lori.
听着 我知道那不是真的她
Look, I know it's not really her.
但她出现一定有原因
But there's got to be a reason.
一定有所深意 你懂吗
It's got to mean something, you know.
电♥话♥那头的也是她吗
Was it her on the phone?
是的
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表