你不知道为何被带到这里 对吧
You don't even know why you're here, do you?
我本不想伤害你
I didn't mean you no harm.
我放低了枪
I lowered my gun,
你却举高了枪
but you raised yours.
你刚才太混♥蛋♥了
You were an asshole out there,
就像在亚特兰大的天台上一样
just like you were on that rooftop back there in Atlanta.
你们遗弃我 不顾我死活
What y'all did, leaving me up there--
人都不会那样对一个动物
people wouldn't do that to an animal.
我们回去找过你
We went back for you.
你们还真贴心
Ain't you thoughtful?
真的 我们全去了
We did, all of us--
瑞克 达里尔 T仔
Rick, Daryl, T-Dog.
T仔
Mm, T-Dog.
大块头黑小伙
Yeah, big ol' spear-chucker,
我央求过他
the one I was pleading with.
他却弄掉了钥匙
Mm-hmm, the one that dropped the key.
告诉我他在哪里
Tell me where he's at.
T仔肯定希望和解
I'm sure T-Dog would like to bury the hatchet,
既往不咎嘛
let bygones be bygones.
他没能活下来
He didn't make it.
那我希望他死得很惨
Well, I hope he went slow.
没错
Yeah.
其他人呢
How about the rest?
我弟弟呢
How about my baby brother?
你说他活着
You can't tell me he's alive
却不告诉我他在哪儿
and then hold off on where he is.
不说是吗
No?
也许那个乡村女会告诉我
Well, maybe the farmer's daughter will help me out.
告诉我
Tell me something--
当她害怕时
when she's scared
抱紧你时
and she's holding you close,
她颤抖的肌肤
and her trembling skin
贴着你
is close to you,
软唇相吻
her soft lips are touching you
这里 吻遍这里
here, all over here,
还有这里
and over here...
感觉很棒 不是吗
feels good, don't it?
我记得你
I remember you.
没错
Yeah.
你独身潜入城市 心理素质很好
You're the sneaky one, the one with nerve.
你啥都不怕 不是吗
You don't scare easy, do you?
我喜欢
I like that.
现在
Now...
我想知道我弟弟在哪儿
I wanna know where my brother is.
我想知道警长在哪儿
I wanna know where the sheriff is.
见鬼
Ah! God!
舒服不
Yeah.
我要知道他们躲在哪里
Now, I wanna know where they're hiding,
你们的营地在哪里
where your camp is,
我现在就要知道
and I wanna know now.
现在
I wanna know now!
他们到底在哪 快说
Where the hell are they? Tell me.
我们要帮她吗
Should we help her?
卡尔
Carl!
见鬼
Shit.
她被咬了吗
Is she bit?
是枪伤
Gunshot.
卡尔 去拿张毯子
Carl, get a blanket.
贝丝 准备好水和毛巾
Beth, water and a towel.
这里吗
Here?
她不能去我们的囚室
She's not coming in the cell blocks.
好的 躺好了
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Steady now.
好了
All right.
好的谢谢
All righ Thank you.
没事了 没事了
It's all right. It's all right.
看着我
Hey, hey, look at me. Look at me.
你是谁
Who are you?
没事了
Hey, it's all right.
听着 别
Hey. Look. Hey.
我们不会伤害你的
No. We're not going to hurt you
除非你想做傻事 明白吗
unless you try something stupid first, all right?
瑞克
Rick.
这是谁
Who the hell is this?
告诉我们你的名字
You wanna tell us your name?
你的名字
You wanna tell us your name?
你们过来看一下
You all come on in here.
怎么了
Everything all right?
你看了就明白了
You're gonna wanna see this.
我们走 卡尔 拿上包
Go ahead. Carl, take the bag.
我们会替你保管好武器
We'll keep this safe and sound.
这里的门都锁上了 你很安全
The doors are all locked. You'll be safe here.
我们会治好你的伤
And we can treat that.
我可没要你们救我
I didn't ask for your help.
无所谓
Doesn't matter.
不能让你随便离开
Can't let you leave.
天啊
Oh, God.
感谢上帝
Thank God. Thank God.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
你怎么办到的
How?
一个人撑下来
Solitary.
她一路坚持 躲到了一个囚室里
Poor thing fought her way into a cell.
一定是脱水昏了过去
Must have passed out. Dehydrated.
对不起
I'm sorry.
哦 上帝
Oh, God.
一切都还好吗
Everything all right?
我来告诉你一声 科尔曼先生准备好了
I just came to tell you. Mr. Coleman, he's ready.
知道了 我去实验室找你
Okay, I'll meet you in the lab.
遵命
Yes, sir.
真抱歉
Sorry about that.
没关系
No problem.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
实际上我现在就需要你的帮助
Actually, I could use your help with something now.
我说了我会回来的
I said I'll be back.
不
No.
这可不是小事
I wish it were just that.
我们能给你治伤
We can tend to that wound for you,
给你些食物和水
give you a little food and water,
然后就送你走
and then send you on your way.
但你必须告诉我们 你是怎么找到这里的
But you're gonna have to tell us how you found us
还有为什么你带着奶粉
and why you were carrying formula.
那些补给是一位亚裔男孩和一漂亮姑娘
The supplies were dropped by a young Asian guy
丢下的
with a pretty girl.
发生了什么事
What happened?
他们被袭击了吗
Were they attacked?
-他们被带走了 -谁带走的
- They were taken. - Taken? By who?
就是那个开枪打我的狗♥娘♥养♥的
By the same son of a bitch who shot me.
听着 他们是我们的人
Hey, these are our people.
你马上告诉我发生了什么
You tell us what happened now!
你不许再碰我一下
Don't you ever touch me again!
你还是说出来吧
You'd better start talking.
你面临的问题比枪伤严重多了
You're gonna have a much bigger problem than a gunshot wound.
自己去找啊
Find 'em yourself.
放松 放松 放下
Hey, shh, shh, shh. Put it down.
你来这里肯定是想帮我们
You came here for a reason.
有个小镇
There's a town.
叫伍德伯里
Woodbury.
大概有75名幸存者
About 75 survivors.
我认为他们被带到那里了
I think they were taken there.
一整个小镇吗
A whole town?
一个自称总督的人管着这个小镇
It's run by this guy who calls himself the Governor--
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表