-我们不能离开 -此地不宜久留
- We're not leaving. - We can't stay here.
万一还有狙击手呢
What if there's another sniper?
木板可挡不住子弹
A wood pallet won't stop one of those rounds.
-我们连出去都不行 -至少白天不行
- We can't even go outside. - Not in the daylight.
瑞克说不逃 那我们就不逃
Rick says we're not running, we're not running.
好么 好死不如赖活着
No, better to live like rats.
你有何高见
You got a better idea?
依我看 咱们昨晚如果溜出去
Yeah, we should have slid out of here last night
还能苟活几天
and lived to fight another day.
但已错过机会 不是吗
But we lost that window, didn't we?
现在外面肯定到处都是他的手下
I'm sure he's got scouts on every road out of this place by now.
我们才不怕那个变♥态♥
We ain't scared of that prick.
你们应该怕
Y'all should be.
那天安排卡车冲过围栏
That truck through the fence thing,
不过是给我们点厉害瞧瞧
that's just him ringing the doorbell.
即使我们有坚固的堡垒
We might have some thick walls to hide behind,
也敌不过他的武器和人马
but he's got the guns and the numbers.
一旦他占领了附近的高地
And if he takes the high ground around this place,
那就完了 他想饿死我们都可以
shoot, he could just starve us out if he wanted to.
把他关到别的牢笼去
Let's put him in the other cell block.
别急 他说的有道理
No. He's got a point.
都怪你 全是你惹的
This is all you. You started this.
现在不是追究责任的时候 关键是怎么办
What difference whose fault it is? What do we do?
我觉得我们应该离开
I said we should leave.
阿克塞尔死了
Now Axel's dead.
我们不能坐以待毙
We can't just sit here.
你给我回来
Get back here!
瑞克 你状态越来越糟
You're slipping, Rick.
我们都看到了 我们也理解
We've all seen it. We understand why.
但现在不是时候
But now is not the time.
你曾说别想要民♥主♥
You once said this isn't a democracy.
现在你必须身体力行
Now you have to own up to that.
我将一家老小的性命交予你手中
I put my family's life in your hands.
所以振作起来
So get your head clear
拿出点行动来
and do something.
你不应该出来
You shouldn't be out here.
我枪法不赖
I'm a good shot.
的确
Yes, you are.
老爸
Hey, Dad?
怎么
Yeah?
我说句话 你能保证不生气吗
If I say something, will you promise not to be mad?
我不会生气
I won't get mad.
你不该继续了
You should stop.
继续什么
Stop what?
做我们的首领
Being the leader.
让赫谢尔和达里尔来吧
Let Hershel and Daryl handle things.
你应该歇一歇
You deserve a rest.
现在有多少人了
How many does that give us now?
20个 还有些人患慢性疾病
20. We have several people with chronic conditions,
听觉障碍 关节炎
hearing impairments, arthritis.
如果加上他们 共26人
Adding those gives us 26.
那把13岁以上的全加上呢
And if we include men and women age 13 and up?
连孩子也算上吗
You mean boys and girls?
应该是青少年 用这个词更妙
Adolescence-- it's a 20th century invention.
现在一共多少
Men and women.
35人
Uh, 35.
给他们都配好武器和弹♥药♥
Well, make sure they all have sidearms and plenty of ammo.
马丁内斯就绪后 就开始训练
We'll start training when Martinez is ready.
请进
Well, come in.
我听说了监狱的事 怎么回事
What's this I hear about the prison?
你说过你不会去骚扰他们的
You said you were gonna leave it alone.
不会报复他们
No retaliation.
我是去谈判的
I went to negotiate.
大门外有那么多行尸就够糟了
Bad enough we got biters at our gates.
不能再添个只有数里间隔的侵略者
We can't have aggressors just miles away.
所以你是去打个善意的招呼吗
So you went and welcomed them to the neighborhood?
你知道他们对我们开火了吗
You know they shot at us?
我不知道你们在一起时他们是什么样子
I don't know who these people were when you were with them,
但是他们现在变了 变得残忍♥嗜杀
but they've changed. They're bloodthirsty.
你知道这事吗
You knew about this?
今天早上才知道
I was informed this morning.
我之前不知道
I didn't know.
不要把他牵扯进来
Don't drag him into it.
说得对 这是咱们俩之间的事
You're right. This is between you and me.
我真是烦透了 受够了你的谎言
I'm sick of this. Sick of your lies.
我不会眼睁睁看着
And I'm not gonna watch
这个镇和我的朋友们相互残杀
this town and my friends gun each other down.
太晚了
Well, it's too late.
太晚了是什么意思
What do you mean it's too late?
我不知道你想要证明什么
I don't know what you're trying to prove,
适可而止吧
but enough is enough.
我要去看他们
I'm going to see them.
我来处理这件事
I'll work this out.
他们是我们的敌人
Well, they're hostile.
这些是我们全部体格健全的人
These are all the able-bodied people we have.
他们会装备武器 接受训练
They're gonna carry arms and receive training.
我们不会再被突然袭击了
We won't get caught sleeping again.
我只需要一辆车
One car, that is all I need.
路被堵住了
The roads are blocked.
我们都差点回不来
We barely made it back ourselves.
安德莉亚
Andrea.
你敢去监狱
You go to that prison,
就别回来了
you stay there.
诺亚只有14岁
Noah's only 14.
他还有哮喘
Okay? He has asthma.
跑不了十米就喘不过来气了
He can't run more than 10 yards before losing his breath.
要他能有什么用
What good is that to you?
总督让所有能拿枪的人
The Governor wants everyone who can hold a gun
-现在到市政厅前集♥合♥ -不行
- in front of the town hall now. - No.
安德莉亚 你得制止这事
Andrea, you have to straighten this out.
他们想让诺亚去打仗
They want Noah to fight.
谁说要打仗了
Who's talking about fighting?
你应该教大家如何自卫
You're supposed to be teaching people to defend themselves,
而不是组建一支军队
not raising an army.
醒醒吧
Wake up.
自卫的唯一方法就是组建军队
The only way to defend ourselves is with an army.
仔细监视 眼睛睁大 脑袋放低
Take watch. Eyes open, head down.
广场上都是行尸
Field's filled with walkers.
没发现外面有狙击手
Didn't see any snipers out there,
但是玛姬要继续放哨
but we'll keep Maggie on watch.
我去哨塔
I'll get up in the guard tower,
消灭一半行尸
take out half them walkers,
你们趁机修补围栏
give these guys a chance to fix the fence.
或者开几辆车把巴士放好
Or use some of the cars to put the bus in place.
不用光子弹我们拿不下广场
We can't access the field without burning through our bullets.
我们困在这了 食物和弹♥药♥所剩无几
So we're trapped in here. There's barely any food or ammo.
以前就短缺过 会没事的
Been here before. We'll be all right.
那时候这里只有我们
That's when it was just us.
没有毒蛇混在我们中间
Before there was a snake in the nest.
老兄 还要再说一遍吗
Man, we gonna go through this again?
莫尔就住在这 他现在和我们一伙
Look, Merle's staying here. He's with us now.
习惯一下吧
Get used to it.
你们所有人都是
All y'all.
说真的 瑞克
Seriously, Rick,
我不认为莫尔可以住在这里
I don't think Merle living here is really gonna fly.
我不能把他赶出去
I can't kick him out.
肖恩试图杀你后 你会和他共处吗
I wouldn't ask you to live with Shane after he tried to kill you.
莫尔服过役
Merle has military experience.
他也许不守规则
He may be erratic,
但不要低估他对自己弟弟的忠诚
but don't underestimate his loyalty to his brother.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表