谢谢你
Thank you.
当然
Sure thing.
感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
把武器还我们
We want our weapons.
当然可以
Sure.
出去的路上就可以拿到
On our way out the front gates.
带我们出去
Show us the way.
你一直把我们锁在这个屋子里
You've kept us locked up in this room.
你们看见窗户上有栏杆了吗
You see any bars on the windows?
我们一直对你们仔细照料
You're being cared for.
是严加监视
Under guard.
这是为了保护我们的人 我们不了解你们
To protect our people. We don't know you.
我们对你的了解够多了 不想再待下去了
We know enough about you to want out of this place.
我们亲眼见你把刀插♥进♥两个死人的头颅中
We watched you drive a knife into the skulls of two dead men.
那又是怎么回事
What the hell was that all about?
他们变成行尸了
They turned.
他们又没被咬
They weren't bitten.
那不重要
Doesn't matter.
不管什么死法 我们都会变成行尸
However we die, we all turn.
我解除了他们的痛苦
I put them out of their misery.
开始很难接受 但这就是事实
It's not easy news to swallow at first, but there it is.
你们不是囚犯 你们是贵客
You're not prisoners here, you're guests.
如果你们想离开 我说过 请自便
If you want to leave, as I said, you're free to do so.
但是我们傍晚后不会开门
But we don't open the gates past dusk.
容易吸引行尸
Draws too much attention.
尤其是你 你需要好好睡一觉
And you especially, you need a solid night's sleep.
你的状况已经不能再多撑一天了
You wouldn't last another day out there in your condition.
明早有人会把你们带到我那儿
Have you brought over to my place in the morning.
把武器还给你
Return your weapons.
我会给你额外的武器和食物
Extra ammo, food for the road,
一些药品 如果需要再给你辆车
some meds, keys to a vehicle if you want one.
很快送你们上路
Send you on your way.
不必多虑
No hard feelings.
欢迎来伍德伯里
Welcome to Woodbury.
跟我来
Come with me.
去后门跟皮特换岗
Go relieve Pete at the back gate.
去操作探照灯
Take the spotlight.
你们是军队吗
Are you military?
不算是 有几个老兵
Hardly. Couple of vets,
但是总的来说我们是自编队伍
but by and large we're self-trained.
他们拿的可是重武器
That's heavy artillery they're packing.
有些人来时带着枪
Some men arrive with guns,
但大多数武器都是四处搜集的
but most of the weapons are scavenged over time.
镇子的另一边呢 其他的街道呢
And the other side of town? The rest of the streets?
都像这里一样严防紧守吗
They're all guarded like this?
不可能的
It can't be.
可能的
It can
而且事实确实如此
and it is.
看到一个行尸 总督
Got us a creeper, Governor.
我可以用一下吗
May I?
谢谢
Thank you.
总督 他们这么叫你吗
Governor? They call you that?
有些绰号♥改不了 不管你想不想
Some nicknames stick whether you want them to or not.
"寸头"才是绰号♥ "总督"可是个头衔
Buzz is a nickname. Governor is a title.
二者不同
There's a difference.
打中了
Got him.
他有几个行尸伙伴
He brought his buddies.
安全了
Clear.
我们明早去处理尸体
We'll get them in the morning.
不能让尸体烂在外面
Can't leave them to rot.
那样会有味道 让大家闻起来不好受
Creates an odor. Makes people uneasy.
什么大家 这里没人
What people? There's nobody here.
这是个空镇子
It's a ghost town.
走这边
This way.
你在这儿会更舒服
You'll be more comfortable here.
这儿不是四季酒店 但能洗热水澡
Not the Four Seasons, but there's a hot shower.
水源有限 尽快洗完
Water's limited, so keep it short.
我们有食物 水源 干净衣服
We got food, water, fresh clothes.
希望你们满意
Hope this works.
我知道你带着刀感觉更好
I know you'd feel better with your sword,
更有安全感 但是在这儿你很安全
more secure, but you're safe here.
非常感谢
We appreciate it.
那个飞行员怎样了 他能活下来吗
What about the pilot? Will he make it?
斯蒂文斯医生会尽她所能
Well, Dr. Stevens is doing all she can.
我知道你有很多问题 但是我还有事
Now, I know you got a lot more questions, but I got work to do.
如果你需要什么 我的人就在门外
My man will be outside the door if you need anything else.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
这是真的
It's real.
你俩在外太久了
You two were out there for a long time.
你们在外面求生时 总督在发展这个镇子
While you were, the Governor was doing this.
这里有多少人
How many people do you have here?
七十三个
73.
艾琳要生了 有了孩子就是七十四个
Eileen's about to pop, so her kid will make it 74.
还在慢慢发展中
It's still a work in progress,
罗马也不是一天建成的
but Rome wasn't built in a day.
真是大胆的类比
That's a bold comparison.
我们很自豪
I think we've earned it.
有一个多月没有行尸越过围墙了
Walls haven't been breached in well over a month.
初冬开始内部就没有伤亡人员了
We haven't suffered a casualty on the inside since early winter.
这怎么可能
How's that possible?
总督设立了严格的门禁
Our Governor set a strict curfew.
天黑后谁都不能出门
Nobody out after dark.
声响和光亮都尽量避免
Noise and light are kept to the bare minimum.
围墙上有武装警卫巡视四周
Armed guards on the fence and patrolling the perimeter
让行尸无法靠近
to keep the biters away.
昨晚进城时 我看到你们的巡逻队的所为了
I saw what your patrols do on the way in last night.
他们把死尸挂起来 像装饰品一样
They had a dead one strung up like an ornament.
我不会为他们辩解
I won't make excuses,
但那些人每天都冒着生命危险
but those men put their lives at risk every day
来保护这个镇
to protect this town.
他们失去的不只是朋友
They've lost more than a few friends out there.
每人都以自己的方式应对
Everybody copes in their own way.
但我会跟总督说说
But I'll raise it with the Governor.
那个地方井然有序
Things were orderly.
四周筑有围栏
The fences held.
人们受到保护
People were protected.
并有充足的食物和贮备
Food and supplies were lasting.
之后营地中一人被咬伤
Then one of the men inside got bit.
具体情况尚不清楚
Not sure how.
接着他失去控制
He went haywire.
营地顿时一片恐慌
Panic swept through the camp.
有人从大门逃了出去
Someone opened the gate to escape,
其他人被咬伤感染
others were bitten and infected.
人们乱作一团
Those people went crazy.
整个地方在几小时内变成人间地狱
The whole place went to hell in a few hours.
我们小队带上补给
My team grabbed whatever supplies and vehicles we could
开车逃离了岗哨
and abandoned our post.
你们中有多少人逃了出来
How many of you escaped?
我们小队有十人
There was 10 in my group.
大约逃到六十里开外
We got maybe 60 miles from the post
堵在公路上无法前行
before getting jammed up on the highway.
然后我开飞机侦察前方情况
I took the bird up in the air to scout ahead.
直升机在骚乱中受损 但我们别无选择
She took a beating in the riot, but we had no choice.
我的伙伴呢
My guys?
没活下来
No.
我去找余下的人
Let me go find the rest.
把他们带到这个安全的地方
Bring them here where they'll be safe.
他们在那里等你
They're out there waiting for you
没人保护他们
exposed.
告诉我他们在哪儿 我保证
Tell me where they are, and I promise,
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表