只能这么办
It's the only way.
别人不能知道
No one else knows.
你会告诉他们吗
You gonna tell 'em?
完事后再说
Not till after.
今天必须动手 要安静利落
We have to do it today. It has to be quiet.
你有计划吗
You got a plan?
就说我们要跟她谈谈
We tell her we need to talk.
远离其他人
Away from the others.
我们不是这样的人
Just ain't us, man.
对 的确不是
No. No, it isn't.
这样做
We do this,
能息事宁人
we avoid a fight.
避免死伤
No one else dies.
好吧
All right.
我们还需要一个人帮忙
We need someone else.
我去跟他说
I'll talk to him.
我去
I'll do it.
-我和你一起去 -不
- I'll go with you. - No.
我一个人去
Just me.
我只是搜刮搜刮
Just looking for a little vacation.
我吸过最好的毒品就藏在床垫里
Best dope I ever had was in a mattress.
一无所获
Nothing.
这个监狱一定很无趣
This place must have been no fun at all.
我们需要你帮忙
We need your help.
你知道自己以前为何
Do you even know why you do the things you do?
犯下累累恶行吗
The choices you make?
如果我们把米琼恩交给总督
If we give the Governor Michonne,
他们就放弃进攻
Woodbury stands down.
我也不想 可这是不得已为之
I don't like it, but it's what needs to be done.
我们得偷偷地干 所以要你帮忙
We need to make it quiet. We need your help with that.
你没告诉其他人对吧
You ain't told any of the others, huh?
只有赫谢尔 达里尔 还有你
Just Hershel, Daryl and you.
都是核心人物啊
The inner circle.
我真荣幸
I'm honored.
跟你说啊
You know,
以前我和总督行动时
when we'd go out on runs,
他杀人都是砸碎脑袋
he'd bash somebody's skull,
割开喉咙
slash somebody's throat,
他总说 "永远别浪费子弹"
and he'd say, "Never waste a bullet."
但我知道那只是他嗜杀的借口
I always thought it was just an excuse.
你去吧
You go on.
把那个姑娘交给他
Give him that girl.
他不会杀她
He ain't gonna kill her, you know.
他只会折磨她
He's just gonna do things to her.
可能挖出她的一只眼睛
Probably take out one of her eyes.
或者两只都挖出来
Both of 'em, most likely.
你就为了渺茫的机会
You'd let that happen
让这种事发生吗
for a shot?
你真是冷酷无情 友好警官
You're cold as ice, Officer Friendly.
得用金属线绑她
You're gonna need wire,
不能用普通绳子
not rope.
用金属线 她咬不断
Wire. Nothing she could chew through.
知道吗
You know something?
你说得对
You're right.
我不知道自己为何做出恶行
I don't know why I do the things I do.
从来都不知道
Never did.
我自己都不了解自己
I'm a damn mystery to me.
但是我了解你 瑞克
But I know you, Rick.
是的 我很了解你
Yeah, I thought a lot about you.
你没有做这事的勇气
You ain't got the spine for it.
我们得在中午前把她送给总督
We need to get her to the Governor by noon.
行尸走肉第三季第十五集
过来 来这边
Hey! Come on! Over here!
-快来 -快过来
- Hey! Come on! - Over here!
这边
Hey! Right here!
快过来
Over here!
-快来 -这里 这里
- Come on! - Here! Here!
过来
Come on!
快点 咱们走
Come on, let's go.
他们下次再想闯进来
They try to drive up to the gate again,
爆胎也许能阻止他们
maybe some blown tires will stop them.
-好主意 -是米琼恩的主意
- That's a good idea. - It was Michonne's.
我们没必要打败他们
We don't have to win.
我们只要让他们知道
We just have to make their getting at us
攻击我们是得不偿失的
more trouble than it's worth.
走吧
Let's go.
不可能
Ain't no way.
怎么了
What?
没事
Nothing.
有什么事吗
What happened here?
有威士忌吗
We got any whiskey?
算了吧 伏特加也凑合
Hell, I'd even drink vodka.
去死吧 莫尔
Go to hell, Merle.
你跟我们一起吗
Are you with us?
当然了
Sure.
我不是说住在一起
I'm not talking about occupying the same space.
我问你跟我们一伙吗
Are you with us?
我跟弟弟共进退
I'm here for my brother.
他跟我们共进退
Well, he's here for us.
现在不该喝酒
It's not time to do shots.
赶紧选边吧
It's time to pick a damn side.
你和在营地时不太一样
You ain't like you was back in the camp--
那时你怯怯懦懦
a little mouse running around,
杯弓蛇影
scared of her own shadow.
我那时活在丈夫的阴影下
It wasn't my shadow, it was my husband's.
你看起来什么都不怕了
Well, you don't seem scared of nothing anymore.
没错
I'm not.
变化真大
You're a late bloomer.
也许你也能变
Maybe you are, too.
你看见莫尔了吗
You seen Merle around?
他跟你说对不起了吗
He say he was sorry yet?
他确实对不起你
'Cause he is.
他会补偿你的
He's gonna make it right.
我会逼着他
I'm gonna make him.
总会有办法的
There's got to be a way.
只需要一点点宽容
Just needs to be a little forgiveness is all.
他把我绑在椅子上
He tied me to a chair,
毒打我 把一个行尸扔进屋子里
beat me, and threw a walker in the room.
这个也许我能释怀
Maybe I could call it even.
但他
But he--
他把玛姬带到一个恐吓她的人面前
he took Maggie to a man who terrorized her,
羞辱她
humiliated her.
我在乎她比在乎我多
I care more about her than I care about me.
莫尔
Merle.
你在吗
You down here?
莫尔
Merle.
小弟
Hey, little brother.
你在干什么
What the hell?
我正要喊你呢
I was just about to holler back at ya.
你在这下面干什么
What you doing down here?
看看这里有没有冰♥毒♥
Just looking for a little crystal meth.
好吧 我知道
Yeah, yeah, I know.
现在风平浪静
Shit will mess my life up
吸毒会毁了大好人生 对吧
when everything is going so sweet, right?
你跟瑞克谈了吗
You talk to Rick yet?
是的 当然 我加入
Yeah. Oh, yeah. I'm in.
但是
But, uh,
他的心肠做不了这种事
he ain't got the stomach for it.
他会改变主意 你懂的 对吗
He's gonna buckle. You know that, right?
是的
Yeah.
他想怎样 随他去吧
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表