你帮我密切关注她
You keep tabs on her for me.
没问题
Of course.
马丁内斯在哪里
Where's Martinez?
我不知道
I don't know.
你看到他离开了吗
Did you see him leave?
是的
Yeah.
他跟谁在一起
Who was he with?
凯伦 没关系的 你可以告诉我
Karen, it's okay. You can tell me.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
米尔顿
Milton.
米尔顿 等等
Milton, stop!
你吓到我了
You startled me.
他在哪里
Where is he?
你问谁啊
Where's who?
总督
The Governor.
他貌似出去了
He's out on a run?
你这是肯定句还是疑问句
Is that an answer or a question?
我不太确定他身在何方
I'm not sure... where he is.
不是在和你模棱两可
I mean, not whether it was a question or an answer.
-当然是肯定句 -他出去干什么了
- It was an answer. - A run meaning what specifically?
很有可能是去搜集补给
Supplies would be a safe bet.
我们库存不足
We were wiped out.
米尔顿 我的问题很清楚
Milton, I want you to give me a specic answer
也请你回答得清楚些
to a specific question.
总督在哪儿
Where's the Governor?
貌似出去了
On a run?
我肯定他很快会回来的
You know, I bet he'll be back soon.
如果你担心他的话 他没事的
I'm sure he's okay, if that's what you're worried about.
锅炉房♥外的墓地又被行尸占领了
The tombs outside the boiler room are overrun again.
我们已经清理过那里了啊
That whole section had been cleared.
有行尸源源不断的涌入
It's a steady stream of walkers.
我们在浪费时间
We're wasting time.
总督应该已经出发了
The Governor is supposedly on the way
而我们还在对付行尸
and we're stuck in here with walkers.
进退维谷啊
Trapped between a rock and a hard place.
我最后说一次 我们不能逃跑
For the last time, running is not an option.
格伦 如果墓地满是行尸
Glenn, if the tombs have filled up again,
它们迟早会涌进来的
it may just be a matter of time before they push in here.
围栏支撑不住它们也会进来
Or until some fence gives way.
万一有尸群路过呢
What if one of them herds is passing through?
或者干脆住下了
Or settled?
就凭我们几个可对付不了啊
Can't handle that with just the few of us.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我们得
All right, we need--
我们得去看看监狱的另一边
we just need to scout the far side of the prison.
-查明情况 -你要去吗
- Find out what's going on. - You're going out there?
-开车 快去快回 -我开车
- Take a car and make it quick. - I'll drive.
不 你留下来 帮忙设防
No, you stay here. Help with the fortifications.
我带玛姬去
I'll take Maggie.
你确定她愿意吗
You sure she's up to that?
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
我们得查明行尸是怎么进入墓地的
We need to find out how the walkers are getting into the tombs.
你想谈谈那件事吗
Are we gonna talk about this?
玛姬 你需要解开心结
Maggie, you need to talk about it.
我吗 是你需要吧
I do? Or you do?
-什么意思 -你想让我说什么
- What does that mean? - What do you want me to say?
你想让我说 他扒光了我
You want me to say he made me get naked
然后让我站在他面前吗
and stand in front of him?
他走到我背后
He came up behind me.
身体贴着我
Pushed himself against me.
摸遍了我全身
Put his hands all over me.
他按下我的头 把我推到桌上
He slammed my head down and bent me over a table.
他有没有
Did he...
强♥奸♥我吗
Rape me?
没有
No.
没有
No.
你感觉好点儿了吗
Do you feel better?
-我不是在... -我有选择
- I'm not trying to-- - I had a choice.
要么我脱掉衣服 要么他把你手剁掉
Either I take off my shirt or he would take off your hand.
我听着莫尔在隔壁房♥间
I just listened to Merle beating the shit out of you
把你打得半死
in the other room.
我还能怎么做
What could I do?
对不起
I'm sorry.
你滚
Go away.
你知道答案了
You got your answer.
快滚
Now go away.
我们用院子里的铁板加固栅栏
So we'll reinforce this with some metal from the yard.
如果有情况
If anything happens,
我们就躲在后面
we'll just duck.
我希望一切平安
I hope nothing happens.
我怕死枪了
Guns scare the bejesus out of me.
我当年是用玩具枪抢劫的加油站
I robbed a gas station with a toy gun.
甚至没从兜里拿出来
Never even took it out of my pocket.
你不是说奥斯卡才是小偷吗
You said Oscar was the thief.
你进监狱是因为药物问题
That you were in here for pharmaceuticals.
我不想让你们觉得我是个暴徒
Well, I didn't want y'all to think I was a violent man.
懂吧
If you follow me.
那照你所说
So what are you saying?
你进监狱是因为一把玩具枪吗
You're in here for a toy gun?
不 听好
No, listen to this.
第二天警♥察♥在我兄弟家里找到我
The next day the cops found me at my brother's house.
我兜里还揣着那把水枪
Still had the water pistol in my pocket.
我对他们发誓
I swore up and down that...
说那是我拥有的唯一武器
that was the only weapon I had,
但他们不相信有蠢蛋
but they said they didn't believe anyone
用水枪抢加油站还成功了
could be so stupid and get away with it.
所以他们翻遍了我哥哥家
So they turned my brother's house upside down
最终找到了他的点38手♥枪♥
and found his .38.
说"符合描述"
Said it "Matched the description."
罪名成立 "武装抢劫"
There you go. Armed robbery.
说真的 我都不知道这玩意儿怎么用
Tell you the truth, I don't even know how to use this damn thing.
你现在说的都是实话了啊
You're all about the truth now?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am, I am.
子弹已经上满膛
It's fully loaded.
但愿能不要开枪
Let's hope it stays that way.
你真是个好心的女士
You're quite a lady.
萨沃齐湾 位于美国佐治亚州西南方
我觉得这里像是萨沃齐湾
Smells to me like the Sawhatchee Creek.
我们还没有那么靠西
We didn't go west enough.
黄衫河 位于美国佐治亚州西部的拉格兰奇
那边有条河 一定是黄衫河
There's a river down there, it's got to be the Yellow Jacket.
你中风了说胡话吗 老弟
You have a stroke, boy?
我们从来没接近过黄衫河
We ain't never even come close to Yellow Jacket.
我觉得我们没往西走 只是有点靠南
We didn't go west. Just a little bit south. That's what I think.
你知道我怎么想吗
Know what I think?
我虽然失去了一只手
I may have lost my hand,
但你失去了方向感
but you lost your sense of direction.
好吧 走着瞧
Yeah, we'll see.
你想赌什么
What do you want to bet?
什么都不想赌
I don't want to bet nothing.
只是一条河而已
It's just a body of water.
你为什么要把一切都当做比赛
Why's everything got to be a competition with you?
放松点 老弟
Take it easy, little brother.
我只是想找点乐子而已
Just trying to have a little fun here.
没必要小题大做吧
No need to get your panties all in a bundle.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
是的 野生动物发疯吧
Yeah, wild animals getting wild.
-不 是个婴儿 -少胡扯
- No, it's a baby. - Oh, come on.
你还不如在我耳朵里撒泡尿
Why don't you just piss in my ear
然后告诉我下雨了呢
and tell me it's raining, too?
那是一对浣熊在缠绵的声音
That there's the sound of a couple of coons making love, sweet love.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表