Yeah.
还有肖恩
Shane, too.
和其他人
And the town.
现在还会看见他们吗
Do you see them now?
你在寻找他们
You're looking for them.
我在等待
I'm waiting.
等什么
For what?
说不清楚 某事某物
I don't know. Something.
这一切必有答案
There's an answer.
现在 一切可能说不通
I know it doesn't make sense.
但一切总归会有意义的
Well, it does. It can make sense.
在未来 一切都会说得通的
I mean, I think in time it will make sense.
瑞克
Rick...?
进来吧
Come on in.
你需要休息
You need rest.
外面不安全
It's not safe out here.
我不能 我不能
I can't. I can't.
瑞克被压垮了
Stress getting to your man Rick?
这能怪他吗
Can you blame him?
不 当然不
No. Not at all.
监狱里我可见过不少崩溃的人
In here I've seen plenty of dudes crack.
但我不会
But not me.
里面更适合我
I got on better on the inside.
一切更有意义 你懂吗
Things made more sense, you know?
监狱里有规矩
There were rules.
生活更简单
Life was more simple.
你不想念你兄弟吗
Didn't you miss your brother?
我兄弟
My brother?
当然不
Hell, no.
他有经济问题
He had a real money problem.
-怎讲 -不借给哥钱
- What kind of problem? - He didn't lend me any.
有一次那小子
One time that son of a bitch--
贝丝
Beth!
-给 -快跑
- Here. - Go, go, go!
卡萝尔 快跑
Carol, go!
赫谢尔 快离开那里
Go, Hershel. Get the hell out of there!
-你没事吧 -没事 宝贝
- You okay? - Yes. Baby.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表