-弄了包烟 蓝电牌的 -别臭美了
- Pack of smokes and Brown Thunder.- Don't get cocky,boy.
谢谢你
Thank you.
还有冷饮
Cold drinks?
冷冻机开一天了
Been running the freezers all day.
要我说 发电机可不是做这个的
Not the most practical use of the generators to my mind.
但也很神奇啊
It's kind of amazing.
总督觉得值就值
The Governor feels it's worth it.
为了很棒的派对干杯
Well, to a great party.
能给我透露一点今晚的好戏吗
Now, if you would just drop me a hint about tonight.
没有词语能完美地描述出
Hmm. Mere words cannot adequatly describe
即将到来的庆典
the festivities ahead.
佩妮 别这样
Penny. Penny, no.
放松 佩妮 我们走
Easy, easy. Penny, let's go.
现在是午睡时间
It's nap time now.
午睡时间
Nap time.
佩妮 别这样
Penny, no.
佩妮
Penny. Hey, hey, hey.
别动 别动
Come on. Come on.
放轻松
Take it easy.
没事的
It's all right.
有我在
Hey, I'm here.
爸爸还爱着你
Daddy still loves you.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
没事了
All right. All right.
来 对
Come on. Yeah.
佩妮
Hey, Penny.
瑞克
Rick,
你还清醒吗
you with me?
瑞克
Rick?
-让我看看婴儿 -我们得给孩子喂点吃的
- Let me see the baby. - Well, we gotta feed it.
我们有婴儿能吃的东西吗
We got anything baby can eat?
好消息是她看起来很健康
The good news is she looks healthy.
但是她需要婴儿食物
But she needs formula.
不然她活不了多久
And soon she won't survive.
不 我不会让她死的
No, no way... Not her.
我们不能再失去任何人了 我出去一趟
We ain't losing nobody else. I'm going for a run.
-我掩护你 -我也去
- I'll back you up. -I'll go too.
好的 想想我们去哪儿 贝丝
OK, think where we're going. Beth.
他刚刚失去他的妈妈
The kid just lost his mom.
-他爸也不太正常 -我会照看他的
- His dad ain't doing so hot. - I'll look out for him.
你们俩去围栏那儿 太多行尸聚集
You two get to the fence.Too many will pile up.
我们就麻烦了
We got ourselves a problem.
格伦 玛姬 我们走
Glenn, Maggie, Vámonos.
瑞克
Rick!
去大门那里
Get to the gate.
快点 天快黑了
Come on, we're gonna lose the light.
85街有个小杂货店
There's a Piggly Wiggly on 85.
不能去 婴儿区已经没东西了
No, baby section's been cleared.
洛莉让我多留心婴儿食品 但我一直没找到
Lori asked me to keep an eye out. I haven't had much luck.
还有没被完全洗劫的地方吗
Is there any place that hasn't been completely looted?
我们在北边看到了购物中心的标志
We saw signs for a shopping center just north of here.
嗯 但是街上残骸太多车开不过去
Yeah, but there's too much debris on the road to a car to get through there.
我能带你们一个人去
I can take one of you.
我跟你去
I'll go.
不行 玛姬
No, Maggie,
你经历了太多 还是我去吧
after everything that you've been through, okay, I'll go.
我想去 为了洛莉 我必须去
I want to go. For Lori, I have to.
好吧
Ok.
我爱你 注意安全
I love you. Be safe.
我会的
I will.
好了
All right!
最开始我们只有九个人
First time we gathered, there was nine of us
躲在一间公♥寓♥ 只有猪肉罐头和咸饼干
holed up in an apartment with Spam and saltine crackers.
看看我们现在
Well, look at us now.
我们建造了一个可以称之为家的地方
We've built a place we can call home.
或许是由布基胶带和绳子捆绑而成的
Maybe held together with duct tape and string,
但是成功了
but it works.
这是我们的 我引以为傲
It's ours. I'll take it.
所以今天
So today
我们庆祝这来之不易的成就
we celebrate how far we've come.
缅怀我们失去的同伴
We remember those we've lost.
为我们自己举杯
We raise a glass... to us.
备忘录[小镇建设改善计划]
佩妮[伤亡者名单]
再等一段时间比较好
...suggesting we delay a couple of days.
等不及 已经万事俱备了
We can't wait. Everything's ready.
我和莫尔一样喜欢派对
I love a party as much as the next fellow.
相信我 我喜欢派对
Trust me, I love a party.
-但是我们会消耗很多资源 -是的
- But we're using a lot of resources. - Yeah.
比如发电机
For instance, the generators.
我以为你喜欢派对呢
I thought you love a party.
行了 小米 求你轻松点吧
Come on, Milty, lighten up, for Christ's sake.
放松一下 好好玩玩
Let your hair down, man. Have some fun for once.
-我喜欢玩 -那就没问题了
- I like fun. - Then there's no problem.
恕我无礼
If I might.
我这周一直在做实验
You know, I've been working on an experiment all week.
让电力达到我需要的水平不容易
It's been a challenge getting the level of power I need.
-而今晚的派对耗电很大 -你想要什么
- And with everything going on tonight-- - What are you asking?
推迟今晚的派对
Postpone tonight.
不行
No way.
等会 让他说完
Hang on. Let's hear him out.
-你需要多久 -不需要太长时间
- How long do you need? - I don't need long.
-多久 -十天
- How long? - 10 days.
-不行 -六天
- No. - Six?
-不行 -那么
- No. - How about--
今晚你好好放松一下
How about you enjoy yourself tonight
明早接着实验 怎么样
and then begin the experiment over in the morning, huh?
好吧 可以
Uh, yeah. That could work.
你很乐在其中是吗
You get off on that?
在别人的地方随便乱闯
Poking around other people's things?
我们没隐瞒什么事情
We got nothing to hide here.
没隐瞒事情的人 通常不会自卖♥♥自夸
People who had noting to hide don't usually feel the need to say so.
有道理
That's fair.
我们都有自己的秘密
We all have our secrets, huh?
比如佩妮
Like Penny?
你知道佩妮的事
You know about Penny?
那你应该知道我很爱她
Then you know I loved her.
我敢说你对所有女人都这么说
Bet you say that about all the girls.
你误会我了
You got the wrong idea about me.
我不过是一个希望为我在乎的人
I'm just a guy trying to do right
做对的事情的人
by the people I care about.
你想离开 安德莉亚想留下
Now, you want to leave, Andrea wants to stay.
所以你想逼我做出选择
So you want me to take choice out of the equation.
想逼我把你赶出去
You want me to kick you out.
其实我本打算把刀还你
Actually, I was about to give your sword back.
以为你会喜欢这里
Guess you fit in.
我们相处得本来很愉快
We've enjoyed having you.
对我来说 这真的很棘手
This is a real problem for me.
大家遵守规则 不管规则是真是假
People follow the rules. And whether or not it's true,
他们都相信这样能够保他们活命
they believe it's what keeps them alive.
你违反了规则
You turned that upside down.
破坏了规矩
You've broken the rules.
如果我不闻不问 就会造成混乱
And if I don't do anything, I invite anarchy.
这样怎么样
How about this?
我不把你今天的失态告诉大家
I keep a lid on your little outburst,
但你要加入科研小队
you join the research team.
你有一身技能 而且不怕行尸
You obviously have skills and you're not afraid of biters.
莫尔会照顾你和
Merle will take care of you and--
怎么样
How'd it go?
她很有个性
She's all personality, that one.
对我们有麻烦吗
Do we have a problem?
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表