These assholes don't stand a chance.
我感谢你所做的一切
I appreciate everything you're doing.
我们都非常感谢
we all do,
但是行尸那么多 大家都精疲力尽了
but it's been a death March and they're exhausted.
我们不能先休息几天吗
Can we just enjoy this for a few days?
宝宝过些日子就要出世了
Baby will be here in a few days.
没有时间来玩野餐
There's no time for a picnic.
对 但是我们应该先找好住处
No, but it's time to get the house in order.
你以为我在干什么
What do you think I'm doing?
你已经尽力了
Your absolute best.
别居高临下教训我
Don't patronize me.
我没有
I'm not.
我只是想说
I'm just saying
宝宝就快出世了
the baby is about to be here
-我们需要谈谈 -谈什么
- and we need to talk about-- - About what?
我们一直逃避的事情
Things we've been avoiding--
你想谈心 找赫谢尔谈去
You want to talk? Talk to Hershel.
我在做实事 洛莉
I'm doing stuff, Lori.
还"谈事情" 事还不够多吗
"Things." Isn't that enough?
我仍在你身边
I'm still here.
你说得对
You're right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
阿司匹林
准备好了吗
Ready?
达里尔
Daryl.
来吧
Come on.
靠拢 靠拢
Get tight! Get tight!
-过来 来这 -这边
- Come on, over here! - Hey! Over here!
过来 来这边
Come on, over here!
-不要打乱队形 -我们需要那个
- Don't break rank! - We need that.
T仔 T仔
T! T!
玛姬 玛姬
Maggie! Maggie!
快到了
Almost there.
见鬼
Shit.
我看不到他们 你能看见吗
I can't see them. Can you see them?
在后面吗
Back there?
达里尔
Daryl!
-快点 -好了
- Come on. - We're good.
看到了吗
See that?
停一下
Stop.
看起来很安全
Well, it looks secure.
那边的院子看起来可不安全
Not from the look of that courtyard over there.
那可是个平民
And that's a civilian.
所以监狱里可能布满了
So the interior could be overrun with walkers
从外面涌进来的行尸
from outside the prison.
如果铁栏有破洞 我们怎么办
Well, if there's walls down, what are we gonna do?
总不能重修这地方吧
We can't rebuild this whole place.
不能留盲点
We can't risk a blind spot.
我们必须进去
We have to push in.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
家的感觉
Home sweet home.
眼下已经很不错了
For the time being.
这里安全吗
It's secure?
这个单元区安全
This cellblock is.
监狱其他部分呢
What about the rest of the prison?
明早我们就去找餐厅和医务室
In the morning, we'll find the cafeteria and infirmary.
我们在牢房♥里睡吗
We sleep in the cells?
我在狱吏那找到钥匙 达里尔也有一套
I found keys on some guards. Daryl has a set, too.
我才不睡在笼子里
I ain't sleeping in no cage.
我去上面睡
I'll take the perch.
来吧
Come on.
谢谢你
Thank you.
真恶心
Pretty gross.
跟小储藏室似的
Yeah, remember the storage units?
其实 其实挺舒服的
It's actually-- it's actually comfortable.
试试看
Check it out.
你找好房♥间了吗
You find your cell yet?
找好了
Yeah. I was just ah…
我只想把贝丝安顿好
just make sure Beth is safe.
-明天见 -明天见
- See you tomorrow. - See you.
我精疲力尽 管不了那么多了
I'm so exhausted, I don't even care.
来 我看看
Here, let me see.
你在干什么
What're you doing?
看看有没有抓伤
Checking for scratches.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing out here?
我需要点光
I needed some light.
吃下去
Take this.
外面情况怎么样
How is it out there?
老样子
Same.
很安静
It's quiet.
你撒谎
You're lying.
我们几天后就得出发
We should go in a few days.
它们逼近了
They're coming.
-你得赶快走 -不行
- You should go. - No.
我会拖你后腿的 走吧
I'll hold you back. Go.
我能照顾自己
I can take care of myself.
我整个冬天都在救你的小命 不是吗
I saved your ass all winter, didn't I?
我才不要你为我丧命
I won't have you dying for me.
我不需要你照顾
Good soldier won't leave your post.
去你的吧
Screw you.
我们过几天再走
We'll go in a few days.
现在不走
If we stay...
我就会死在这里
I'll die here.
还不错
Not bad.
闪光弹 强力手雷
Flashbangs, CS triple-chasers.
不知道对行尸管不管用
Not sure how they'd work on walkers,
但是还是带上吧
but we'll take 'em.
我才不戴这鬼东西
I ain't wearing this shit.
可以开水消毒
We could boil 'em.
林子里可没那么多干柴可烧 得了吧
Ain't enough firewood in the whole forest. No.
还有 我们没穿这些也一路走过来了
Besides, we made it this far without 'em, right?
赫谢尔
Hershel.
没什么事吧
Everything all right?
没事 没什么好担心的
Yeah. Nothing to worry about.
是肚子里的孩子 我觉得保不住
It's the baby. I think I lost it.
-你感觉不到胎动吗 -丝毫没有
- You haven't felt it move? - Nothing.
也没有宫缩
And no Braxton-Hicks.
开始我以为是疲劳或营养不良的原因
At first I thought it was exhaustion or malnutrition.
你贫血吗
You're anemic?
如果我们都感染了 那这孩子也一样
If we're all infected, then so's the baby.
要是孩子是死胎呢
So what if it's stillborn?
要是已经胎死腹中怎么办
What if it's dead inside me right now?
-要是它破肚而出怎么办 -停下
- What if it rips me apart… - Stop.
别让恐惧占据你的内心
Don't let your fear take control of you.
好
Okay.
假设孩子活下来 而我死于分娩
Then let's say it lives and I die during childbirth.
-那不会发生的 -怎么不会
- That's not going to happen. - Why not?
现代医疗时代以前 很多女人都死于分娩
How many women died in childbirth before modern medicine?
如果我再活过来
If I come back,
攻击孩子呢
what if I attack it?
攻击你 或者瑞克呢
Or you? Or Rick?
或者卡尔
Or Carl?
如果万一那样
If I do, if there is any chance,
你就立刻杀了我
you put me down immediately.
如果我和孩子都是行尸 不要犹豫
You don't hesitate. Me, the baby,
杀了我们
if we're walkers,
别犹豫 别试着救我们
You don't hesitate and you don't try to save us.
好吗
Okay?
本能更好的 如果...
It might have been better if--
如果什么
If what?
如果我没逃出农场的话
I'd never made it off the farm.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表