If he does, he does.
你希望他改主意吗
You want him to?
他说什么就是什么
Whatever he says goes.
兄弟
Man.
你到底
Do you even possess
有没有种啊 老弟
a pair of balls, little brother?
胆子都被吃了吗
Are they even attached?
你还有主见吗
I mean, if they are, do they belong to you?
你曾称那样的人为随波逐流者
You used to call people like that sheep.
你到底怎么了
What happened to you?
那你呢 对格伦和玛姬
What happened with you and Glenn
做出那种事
and Maggie?
那不算什么
I've done worse.
你得长大了
You need to grow up.
现在世道不同了
Things are different now.
你们把我当恶魔
Your people look at me like I'm the devil...
因为我绑♥架♥了那对情侣 是吗
grabbing up those lovebirds like that, huh?
你们将要做的事 跟我毫无差别
Now y'all want to do the same damn thing I did--
绑♥架♥某人然后交给总督
snatch someone up and deliver them to the Governor,
跟我一模一样
just like me.
没错
Yeah.
为了活命 人什么都能做出来
People do what they got to do or they die.
不靠别人 就无法生存 兄弟
Can't do things without people anymore, man.
也许他们需要我这样的人
Maybe these people need somebody like me around, huh?
帮他们做下流勾当
Do their dirty work.
唱白脸
The bad guy.
就这么简单
Yeah, maybe that's how it is now, huh?
你对此怎么看
How does that hit you?
我只想哥在我身边
I just want my brother back.
别在这里烦我 兄弟
Get out of here, man.
"你不要惧怕
"Thou shalt not be afraid
黑夜的惊骇
for the terror by night.
或是白日飞的箭
Nor for the arrow that flieth by day.
也不必恐惧
Nor for the pestilence
黑夜蔓延的瘟疫
that walketh in darkness.
或是午间
Nor for the destruction
灭人的毒病
that wasteth at noonday.
纵有千人仆倒在你旁边
1,000 shall fall at thy side
万人仆倒在你右边
and 10,000 at thy right hand.
这灾却不得临近你
But it shall not come nigh thee.
你惟有亲眼观看
Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold
见恶人遭报
and see the reward of the wicked.
他必救你脱离
Surely He shall deliver thee
捕鸟人的网罗
from the snare of the fowler
与瘟疫的毒害"
and from the noisome pestilence."
你没在那里
You're not there.
她是幻觉
She's not there.
"他必用自己的翎毛遮蔽你
"He shall cover thee
而你要投靠在他的翅膀底下
and under His wings shalt thou trust.
祸患必不临到你
There shall no evil befall thee.
灾害也绝不挨近你的帐棚"
Neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling."
你还好吗
You okay?
为了你们俩的安全
What I wouldn't do
我愿意做任何事
to keep you two safe.
瑞克
Rick?
你要做的那件事...
What you're about to do--
我不能那样做
I can't.
我也不会那么做
I won't.
-在哪里 -拐角处
- So where is it? - Around the corner.
我们先清理行尸
We got to clear some walkers,
然后让其他人过来修补
then get the others down here to barricade it.
这样的漏洞等于给总督送上请柬
A breach like this could be an open invitation to the Governor.
他可没那么精明
He's not much for subtlety.
你想试试吗
You want to take your chances?
总督跟瑞克定下协议
Governor made Rick an offer.
交出你 然后和平共处
Turn you over and we all give peace a chance.
我同意 这个决定令他会良心不安
I agree with you, though. He would have blinked.
但你不会
But not you.
我对你一向很坦诚
I'm being straight with you.
刚才是你骗我过去
You were straight when you led me into the tombs.
好吧 也许我没那么坦诚
Okay, maybe I wasn't straight.
你还用袋子蒙住我的头
You put a bag over my head.
我能下狠心
I got it done.
他不行
He wouldn't have.
继续走
Keep moving.
他是那种会回到屋顶救我的人
He was a guy that came back for me on that rooftop.
脏活还得靠我
It's all on me.
你知道吗
You know?
我猜这才是我回到那里的原因
I figure that's why I was back there in the first place.
干其他人做不了的坏事
Do the dirty work.
借刀一用
May I?
不说话就是答应了
I'll take that as a yes.
你知道吗 我以为你会逃跑呢
You know what? I'd figured you would have run.
走之前我得拿回我的刀
Wanted my sword back before I get away.
想得不错啊
It may go down that way.
但如果我是你
But if I were you,
我不会抱太大的希望
I wouldn't get my hopes up.
走
Move.
行动取消 我们跟总督硬碰硬
It's off. We'll take our chances.
之前的决定不一定是错误的
I'm not saying it was the wrong call,
但这绝对是正确选择
but this is definitely the right one.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我找不到莫尔和米琼恩了
I can't find Merle or Michonne.
他们不见了
They've gone.
跟我来
Come on.
他刚才在这儿来着
He was in here.
说要找些毒品
Said he was looking for drugs.
其实他还说了很多事
Said a lot of things, actually.
比如呢
Like what?
他说你会改变主意
Said that you were gonna change your mind.
在这儿
Here we go.
看来他是把她从这儿带走的
Yeah, he took her here.
地上有痕迹
They mixed it up.
见鬼 我去追他
Damn it! I'm going after him.
-你不会追踪 -那我们一起去
- You can't track for shit. - Then the both of us.
不 我自己去
No, just me.
我之前就说过要去
I said I'd go and I'll go.
而且万一他们来袭
Plus they're gonna come back here.
你得做好准备
You need to be ready.
你家人也要做准备
Your family, too.
我想和我弟弟在一起
I want to be with my brother.
而我弟弟想留在监狱里
My brother, he wants to be in the prison.
我们这一趟
This little trip...
或许可以保全监狱
maybe it'll keep that place standing.
如果计划成功 或许我能获得原谅
If I pull it off, maybe all is forgiven.
太多的或许了
That's a whole lot of maybes.
我没有其他选择
You got to play the hands you're dealt.
只能一搏
I only got one.
你不停说自己有多重要
You talk about the weight of what you have to do,
干脏活有多伟大
how you can handle it.
但一个坏人
A bad man,
一个邪恶的人
someone truly evil,
他们轻如鸿毛
they're light as a feather.
没人在意
They don't feel a thing.
灾变后 我已经杀了十六个人
I've killed 16 men since all this went down.
走吧
Let's go.
看看那个混♥蛋♥都干了些什么
Look at what that bastard's done.
看看我们现在
Look at us.
他只是一个人
He's one man.
总会有这样的人
There'll be others like him.
向来如此
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表