剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
他是一流的
He's one of the best.
凯恩可能身体痊愈了 但是他人没变
Cain may have healed, but he hasn't changed.
让凯恩关心其他人
Asking him to care about anybody other than Cain
无异于让蛇去接棒球
is like asking a snake to catch a baseball.
那个男人不可信
The man cannot be trusted.
所以这些人当中 基特 你应该最清楚
You, of all people, should know that, Kit.
不 我母亲在亚特兰大综合医院更安全
No, my mother will be safer at Atlanta General.
已经安排她转院了
Transfer has already been arranged.
新外套啊
Mm, new jacket.
我喜欢
I like it.
晚餐不会太久
This dinner won't take long.
完了之后我们能见面吗
-Can we meet up afterwards? -Mm-hmm.
我们有很多需要谈谈
We have a lot to discuss.
抱歉 我打扰到你们了吗
Sorry. Am I interrupting?
没 我们正准备出去
No. We were just headed out.
有什么需要吗
What can I do for you?
今天不用再做手术了
No more surgery for the rest of the day?
不用 我清空了日程
No. I cleared my schedule.
我要见一个约翰斯·霍普金斯的招聘人员
I'm meeting with a recruiter from Johns Hopkins.
今晚上见
ROSE: See you later tonight.
你想离开查斯顿医院吗
You're thinking of leaving Chastain?
我很感激他们对我的所有照顾
I'm grateful for all the care that they've given me,
但这不足以赚够我后半生的花生米
but not enough to make peanuts for the rest of my life.
一年数十万可不止买♥♥花生米
Hundreds of thousands a year isn't peanuts.
可也没有五百万啊
It's not five million dollars either.
那罗丝怎么办
What about Rose?
也有考虑到她才做这个决定
She... she's part of my decision.
我得问你点事
I have to ask you something.
你做了查斯顿医院的患者 经历过痛苦
You were a patient at Chastain. You suffered.
你透过病人的视角看过这个世界
You saw the world from the other side of the white coat.
它改变你了吗
Did it change you?
可以说我再也不会做那些
I can say that I will never do something
为一己私利却有损患者的事情了
that benefits me but is wrong for the patient ever again.
我行医第五年的时候犯了个可怕的错误
You know I made a terrible mistake when I was a fifth-year.
我在无人监督的情况下做了手术 毁了患者一生
I operated unsupervised and a man's life was ruined.
但我在世界各地和救援组织
But I did penance working all over the globe
一起忏悔赎罪
with rescue organizations.
你想让我以同样的赎罪之举
You want me to operate on Dr. Austin's mother
给奥斯丁他妈做手术
as some sort of act of redemption.
你知道最有可能成功的医生
You know the likeliest doctor to get a successful outcome
就是你
on this one is you.
无论谁做这样高风险的手术
And the chances are long regardless of who does
成功机会都很渺茫
such a high-risk surgery.
即便是最好的医生也有可能失手
Which is likely to fail even in the best of hands.
- 你提出参与了吗 - 没有
-Have you offered? -No.
也没人问我啊
And no one's asked.
我也可以推荐你去约翰·霍普金斯医院
You know, I can recommend you to Johns Hopkins as well.
这是国内最好的医院之一
It's one of the best hospitals in the country.
基特·沃斯给了我第二次机会
Kit Voss gave me a second chance.
有人肯给你机会
When someone does that,
你就欠他们一辈子
I believe you owe them everything.
我就说嘛 和他相比她更喜欢我
I told you-- she likes me more than him.
等着看你的股票投资组合吧
Just wait till you see your stock portfolio.
行了 爸
Okay, Dad.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
不 他没有
-No, he's not. -Mm.
妮可要和比莉去花♥园♥
All right, Nic is going to the garden with Billie
透透气了 宝宝要去
to get some air. Baby's going
婴儿护理中心待一会 不如你俩
to the nursery for a bit, so how about you two
边吃午饭边吵架怎么样 行吗
continue this fight over lunch-- sound good?
听着不错
KYLE: That sounds like a plan.
街角开了家新餐厅
I got this new restaurant
我一直想去尝尝
I've been meaning to try around the corner.
我要点海鲜牛排套餐
I'm gonna have surf and turf.
你来买♥♥单哈
And you're paying for it.
比莉一会就到
Billie will be here soon.
霍金斯医生 能说句话吗 拜托了
Dr. Hawkins? Can I have a word, please?
想请您帮个忙
I have a favor to ask of you.
这是我侄子 16岁
This is my nephew. He's 16.
他有镰状细胞病
He has sickle cell disease
疫情期间他父母都失业了
and both his parents lost their jobs during the pandemic.
他家也没有医保
They have no health insurance,
孩子又受疾病折磨
and their boy is suffering terribly.
看他这么遭罪我们生不如死
It's killing our family watching his pain.
你想让我用治愈罗丝的办法
You want me to try to get him the same protocol
- 给他治病吗 - 是的
-that cured Rose? -Yes.
好 让我检查一下 看看能做些什么
Okay. Let me look into it, see what I can do.
谢谢您
Thank you.
你愿意将镰状细胞的治疗方法
Would you like to move the sickle cell treatment
- 推广吗 - 当然
-out into the community? -Yes.
太好了 我刚听说了
Great. I just heard about
一个潜在的新患者
a potential new patient for the protocol.
你能和南方生物的执行总裁说一下他的情况吗
Can you talk to the CEO of Bio South about him?
我知道你今天还有更重要的事
I know you have other, bigger priorities today...
但如果你愿意的话你可以亲自和他谈
...but you can talk to him yourself if you want to.
他叫菲利普·邦德曼
His name is Phillip Bondman.
他马上要来参加董事会了
He'll be arriving for a board meeting shortly.
我可能不是搭讪制药公♥司♥高管的最佳人选吧
Nah, I may not be the best person to chat up a pharma exec.
不 康拉德 他是个和善的人
No, Conrad, he's one of the good guys.
他的公♥司♥正蒸蒸日上
His company is a scrappy start-up,
以合理的价格为缺医少药的人群
formed to bring cures to underserved populations
提供治疗
at a reasonable price.
看来不只有我们想抓住这个
I see we're not the only ones trying to catch
忙忙叨叨的女人啊
this busy woman on the fly.
贝尔医生有位患者需要肝脏移植
Dr. Bell has a patient who needs a liver transplant.
我也是
So do I.
你们听说了查斯顿医院有可用肝源
And you've heard Chastain has an available organ.
接受者刚刚去世
The intended recipient just died.
罗兰·罗林斯 69岁 临近年龄界限
Roland Rawlins, 69, already nearing our age cutoff.
如果我们再等的话 他可能就没资格了
So if we wait longer, he's not gonna qualify.
我的患者阿斯特里德 她还年轻
My patient Astrid, she's young,
其他方面都健康 未来还有很长的路
otherwise healthy, has her whole life ahead of her.
移植协调办会决定谁来接受肝移植的
Well, the transplant coordinator will figure out who gets it.
我们有更好的主意 阿斯特里德的肝脏还有功能
Well, we have a better idea. Astrid's liver is functioning,
只要排除病变蛋白就行了
but kicking out misfolded proteins.
我明白你们的意思了 任何肝脏 连损坏的肝脏
Ah, I see where you're going. Any liver, even a damaged one,
- 都能救助贝尔的患者 - 没错
-would help Bell's patient. -Exactly.
可能会给他再添几年的寿命
It might even add years to his life.
你们想连环移植
So you're proposing a domino transplant--
阿斯特里德用新的供肝 而罗林斯用她的供肝
Astrid gets the donor liver and Rawlins gets her liver.
高啊 一箭双雕啊
It's brilliant. A twofer.
我们再做几项检查确保他们彼此匹配
We need to run a few more tests to make sure they're a match,
但如果阿斯特里德同意
but if Astrid agrees...
我们今天就要用一枚供肝拯救两条性命了
We get to save two lives today with one donor liver.
AJ 你确定转院是个好主意吗
AJ, are you sure this transfer is a good idea?
是的 妈 救护车已经在等你了
Yes, Mom. The ambulance is already waiting for you.
我会开车去 在亚特兰大综合医院见你
I'm gonna drive over and meet you at Atlanta General.
我什么时候手术
Well, when will I have the surgery?
我正想办法安排
I'm trying to get it on the schedule
最晚排期到明天 好吗
for tomorrow at the latest, all right?
今晚呢 你就好好休息
So tonight, you just rest.
如果你想赶在她前面
Hey, if you want to go ahead of her
去医院等救护车到
and meet the ambulance on the other end,
这就先交给我吧
I'll handle this.
欧文 谢谢
Irving, thank you.
好了妈 医院见
All right, Mom, I'll see you there.
AJ 别走
IRVING: AJ, stop.
你们先把她推去10号♥病房♥一下行吗
Uh, will you guys put her in bay ten for a sec?
- 就想 - 怎么了 我不懂
-Just gonna... -W-Why? I don't understand.
怎么了
What-what... what's wrong?
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表