剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
「住院医师」前情回顾
Previously on The Resident...
爸爸 你怎么了
Dad, what's going on?
我觉得就是得了个小流感 就这样
I think I have a little flu, that's all.
我需要马上让你进手术室
I need to get you into the OR immediately.
我会照你说的做
I'll do whatever you say.
你让病人有得新冠肺炎的风险
You put a patient at risk of getting COVID.
他不会得新冠肺炎因为我的手术室一尘不染
He won't get COVID because my OR is spotless.
这是第五天戴同一只口罩了
This is day five with the same mask.
我下了紧急订单
I've put in an emergency order,
结果发现这批货已经上路了
and it turns out this shipment is on its way.
你说红岩山不愿意出钱的
You said Red Rock wouldn't pay.
确实 但这钱还是他们出了
They won't. But they did.
别担心 我没期待什么
Don't worry, I'm not expecting anything...
你们现在可以享受作为夫妻的初吻了
You may now enjoy your first kiss as husband and wife.
BGM: Cards by Katya Mila
我感觉我们做了研究
I feel like we've done the research,
然后出了结果
and the results are in.
结婚后性♥爱♥更棒了
Sex is better when you're married.
你之前怀疑不会变得更棒吗
Was there a concern that it wouldn't be?
不 我只是没想到
No, I just didn't think
还能更爽 但结果真的更好了
it could possibly get any better, but it did.
救得不错
Nice recovery.
我们需要走了
We need to get going.
在爱的泡泡里再待五分钟
Five more minutes in the love bubble.
行 就五分钟
Fine, five more minutes.
但之后你得起床了
But then you gotta get your ass out of bed.
你得去参加会议
You've got that meeting.
如果我们两年前鲁莽地上了床
Had we recklessly hopped into bed two years ago,
谁知道我们现在会怎么样
who knows where we'd be right now?
同意
Agreed.
那我们在公共场合就矜持点
And we'll restrain ourselves in public
把这个 无论是什么当作
to keep this-- whatever this is--
秘密
private?
同意
Agreed.
你要同意我说的所有话吗
Are you just going to agree with everything I say?
请别告诉我你失去魅力了
Please don't tell me you're losing your edge,
安德烈·耶利米
Andre Jeremiah.
得了吧
Oh, please.
失去魅力是你最不需要担心的了
Losing my edge is the last thing you have to be worried about,
米娜·奥卡福
Mina Okafor.
沃斯医生
Dr. Voss,
你怎么评价在疫情期间
how would you describe Logan Kim's performance
洛根·金作为首席执行官的表现
as CEO during the pandemic?
应该受到谴责
Reprehensible.
他想胁迫外科医生做非急需手术
He tried to coerce our surgeons to perform elective surgeries
但职工和病人却没有任何安全措施
while they were prohibited for the safety of staff and patients,
这一切都是为了收益
all in the name of the bottom line.
洛根竭尽所能让查斯汀医院正常运转
Logan did everything he could to keep Chastain afloat.
很不幸 不是所有人都愿意听他的指挥
Unfortunately, not everyone was willing to follow his lead.
谢谢 凯恩医生
Thank you, Dr. Cain.
我从来都不喜欢洛根·金
I've never thought much off Logan Kim.
他就是个向钱看的公♥司♥职员
He's a garden-variety company man.
对他我没什么可说的
I don't really have much to say about him.
不过 当疫情爆发后 我们需要个人防护用具
Except, when the pandemic hit, we needed PPE.
他承诺会通融一下 找到资金 他也做到了
He promised he'd bend the rules to find the money, and he did.
这次他赢得了我的尊重
It's the one time he earned my respect.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- Good to see you, man. - You, too.
-你刚回来吗 -对
- You just get back? - Yeah.
葬礼怎么样
How was the memorial?
很悲伤 但能见到亲戚也不错
It was sad, but it was nice to see my relatives.
现在该往前看了
Now it's time to move forward.
-你妈妈怎么样了 -时好时坏
- How's your mom? - Um, up and down, you know.
但你们如何了
But how about you guys?
你们在基韦斯特岛的蜜月怎么样了
How was the honeymoon in, uh, Key West?
肯定很棒吧
It must have been awesome.
-你们去玛格丽塔酒镇买♥♥醉了吗 -是的
- Did you waste away in Margaritaville? - Yes.
我们去了 很棒
Yeah, we did, and it was awesome.
不好意思 我需要帮助
Excuse me. I need some help.
我老板病了 请出来 是紧急情况
My boss is sick. Please come outside, it's an emergency.
我们正要去一个募捐会
We were on our way to a fundraiser,
我坚持停下了
I insisted we stop.
她发烧了 还咳嗽 吃什么吐什么
She's burning up, coughing. Can't keep anything in her.
医生 我今天很忙不能生病
Doctors, I have too much to do today to be sick.
我需要你们赶紧治病 让我早点离开
I need you all to work fast and get me back out there.
快点
Now.
我们带她去急诊室
Let's get her into the ER.
晕厥发作 进入创伤区
Syncopal episode, incoming to a trauma bay.
戴文 这是兰德尔众议员
Devon, it's Congresswoman Randall.
住 院 医 师
第四季 第二集
你痛了多久了 议员
How long have you had that pain, Congresswoman?
别见外 叫我妮谢尔
Please, call me Nichelle.
几天吧
A few days.
一开始是发烧 拉肚子
Started with the fevers, diarrhea.
所以你摔倒了 严重脱水
Which is why you collapsed. You're severely dehydrated.
你觉得我感冒了吗 或是吃坏了肚子
Do you think I have a flu, or is it something I ate?
不可能是新冠肺炎 我打疫苗了
It's not COVID. I was vaccinated.
詹姆斯说你也咳嗽
James mentioned a cough as well.
还有什么需要我们知道的吗
Anything else we should know?
你所知的不起眼的症状
Underlying conditions you're aware of?
你目前服用的药物
Medications you're currently taking?
她与所有见面的人拥抱或握手
She hugs or shakes hands with everyone she meets.
而且她工作太辛苦了
And she works too hard.
由于韦恩州长不幸的钓鱼意外
Because of Governor Wayne's tragic fishing accident--
愿他安息
may he rest in peace--
我正进行着一场特殊选举
I am running in a special election to be
成为乔治亚州第一位黑人女性州长
the first Black female governor of Georgia.
所以没错 我拥抱人♥民♥
So, yes, I hug the people.
用力推 推 推 推 推 很好
Push. Push. Push, push, push. Good.
詹姆斯 联♥系♥办公室
James, call the office.
我不想让员工到医院来
I do not want any of the staff coming down here.
「爱全人类还不够
"Loving mankind is not enough.
你也必须爱每个人」
You have to love the individual."
那场会议中最好的演讲
Best speech at the convention.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我不想打断霍金斯医生见到偶像的珍贵时刻
I hate to interrupt Dr. Hawkins' fanboy moment,
但你最近有任何
but has there been any recent travel
与选举无关的旅行吗
not related to the election?
我去了肯塔基州的一间瑜伽疗养所
I-I went to a yoga retreat in Kentucky,
想不到吧 就在俄亥俄河边
of all places, along the Ohio River.
好 那片区域常见一种
Okay. There's a fungal infection that's common
真菌感染 称为组织胞浆菌病
in that region; it's called histoplasmosis.
这或许能解释你的症状 我们会检查看看
It might explain your symptoms. We'll look into it.
但别担心 这种病可以治愈
But don't worry, it's treatable.
我们会送检进行培养
We'll send out for cultures,
给你用抗生素及抗真菌药
get you on antibiotics and antifungals
只是要兼顾所有可能而已
just to cover our bases.
如果是组织胞浆菌病 我们会尽快
If it is histo, we'll get you back
让你重返竞选活动的
on the campaign trail ASAP.
但我们必须收治你
But we are gonna admit you.
我们要小心行事
We gotta be safe.
得说一下 议员女士
And for the record, Congresswoman...
叫我妮谢尔
Uh-uh. Nichelle.
我坚持
I insist.
叫我康莱德 我坚持
Conrad. I insist.
-议员女士还好吗 -还好
- Is the congresswoman okay? - Yeah.
万一她需要器官
Well, on the off chance she needs an organ,
我很乐意捐献
I'm happy to donate.
顺带一提 你的丈夫对她的态度超级热切
By the way, your husband over here geeked out on her.
哇 「丈夫」
Wow, "Husband."
我不知道我到底会不会习惯听到这个词
I don't know that I'll ever get used to that.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表