剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
驻 院 医 生
我这一生都渴望着
-My entire life, I've wanted
成为外科医生 哪怕我知道
to be a surgeon, despite knowing
- 我有一个巨大的障碍要克服 - 你有诵读困难症
I have one big obstacle to overcome. -You're dyslexic.
蒂娜的孩子
Tina's baby will go
会被交给传统的家庭
to a traditional family.
我深表遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我不知道你打算去干吗
I don't know what's going on with you,
但我要去韦伦酒馆
but I'm gonna go to Waylon's.
手术室外的世界还很大
Big world outside of the OR.
如果你想看看 我会在那等着你
If you want to see it, that's where I'll be.
我会去的
I'd like that.
你母亲患了肺癌
Your mother has lung cancer.
你不能和我一起
You cannot come to Nigeria
去尼日利亚
with me.
- 你就是我的姐妹 - 你也是
You are my sister. -And you are mine.
我真希望情况不必至此
I wish things didn't have to be this way.
我希望我可以不用离开切斯汀医院
I wish I didn't have to leave Chastain.
国家气象局已经对富尔顿县下发了
The National Weather Service has issued a tornado watch
龙♥卷♥风♥警报
for Fulton County...
弗里茨淋到了点雨
I think Fritz got a little wet,
总的来说 其他一切安好
but otherwise we are all okay.
很好 来
Good. Here.
谢谢
-Thank you.
你好啊 伙计
Hi, buddy.
- 你好 小伙计 - 淋了点雨 没事的
Hey, buddy. -Hey, little wet? That's okay.
你看你落汤鸡的样子
Look at you getting all wet. -
要不今天别去上班了吧
Hey... how about you don't go into work today?
弗里茨需要你
Fritz needs you.
反正龙♥卷♥风♥也不会吹到
Well, the tornado's not supposed to touch down
我们附近
anywhere near us.
总之 切斯汀医院和家里一样安全
Anyway, we're just as safe at Chastain as we are here.
嗯 我就是想着
Yeah, I was just thinking,
你最近天天加班 有段时间
with all of your extra shifts, it's been a while since
没见你休息了
I've seen you stand still.
不能闲下来啊 不然我就会
Got to keep busy, otherwise all I think about
忍♥不住开始纠结 我们有哪些方法可以留住米娜
are all of the ways in which we could have kept Mina here.
我们都尽力了
We did everything we could.
感觉没尽力
Doesn't feel like it.
那是什么
What's that?
米娜给的
It's from Mina.
她叫我给你 如果你开始
She told me to give it to you if you started...
- 情绪失控么 - 是的
Spinning out? -No. Yeah.
真有意思
Very funny.
亲爱的妮可
"Dear Nic...
请你不要像你以前内疚时那样
"please stop doing that thing you do when you feel guilty
坐立不安
"where you can't sit still.
我知道你需要我的允许才能放下 所以
"I know you need permission to let things go, so here,
松开你的拳头 放下吧
"unclench your fist, let it go.
我最不希望的就是成为你的枷锁 米娜留
Last thing I want is to be an anchor around your neck. Mina."
她几乎和我一样了解你
She knows you almost as well as I do.
我们走吧
We better get going.
拜拜 小可爱们
Bye, guys.
时光流逝 奔向你身边
*Hours pass, rushing to you
我对你妈妈说谎 说你没事
*I'm lying to your mama saying you're okay
但说实话 我害怕了 我什么都不知道
*But really, I'm just freaking, I don't know a thing
但我不会逃跑
*And I ain't gonna run away
总会找到方向
*Always gonna find a way
我有自己作陪
*Got me, myself and I
但当我拥有你
*But I got a little more
感觉更加幸福
*Got a little more when I got you
当我拥有你
*When I got you
我只想在屋顶
*Yeah, I just wanna scream it
呐喊
*From the rooftops, yeah, yeah
我会继续前行 直到我心跳停止
*And I'm-a keep on going till my heart stops, yeah, yeah
我们都形单影只 只能与自己作伴
*Me, myself and I, that's what we all got
但我会感觉更加幸福
*But I got a little more, got a little more
当我拥有你
*When I got you
当我拥有你
*When I got you.
龙♥卷♥风♥改道了
The tornado has changed course
现在已经到达亚特兰大市郊
and is now just outside metro Atlanta.
预计因龙♥卷♥风♥受伤的人会大幅度增加
We're expecting a mass increase of catastrophic injuries.
把应灾急救车拉出来
Pull out the disaster carts.
准备可移♥动♥式生命监测仪
Prepare the portable monitors.
- 清空走廊 - 大家动起来
Clear the hallways. -Let's move, people!
病人来了
We have incoming.
派珀 韦斯 带她去四号♥病床
Hey, Piper, Wes, let's take her to Bay Four.
七岁女孩 严重腹痛
Seven-year-old girl, severe abdominal pain,
恶心呕吐
nausea, vomiting.
轻微高血压 准备输400毫升生理盐水
Slightly hypertensive. 400cc's normal saline given en route.
本来因为龙♥卷♥风♥我们是不准备带她来的
We wouldn't have brought her in because of the tornado,
但是她实在难受 我们不知如何是好
but she collapsed; we didn't know what to do.
贝尔医生是我们的大夫
Uh, Dr. Bell is our doctor.
- 我们给他留言了 - 我会通知他你们来了的
We left him a message. -I can let him know you're here.
- 谢谢 - 当我倒数
Thank you. -On my count.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
你好 我是费尔德曼医生
Hey, I'm Dr. Feldman.
我要听听你的心肺情况 好吗
I'm gonna listen to your heart and lungs, okay?
- 你好 - 嘿 - 嘿
Hi. -Hey. -Hey.
怎么了 萨米
What's going on, Sammie?
你好 贝尔医生
Ni hao, Dr. Bell.
她肚子痛 从来没这么严重过
It's her stomach pain. It's never been this bad.
而且这几天来她一直
And she's been having constant nosebleeds
流鼻血
these past few days.
是因为肿瘤吗 你说是恶化了吗
Is it the tumors? Do you think they're getting worse?
也许吧 我们先给她办入院手续
Maybe, but we'll admit her
查查看为什么会这样
and look into why this is happening.
萨米有腹部癌症病史
Sammie has a history of abdominal cancer.
阿克曼夫妇最近从中国收养了她
The Ackermanns recently adopted her from China.
我们把检查做完
So let's finish the exam
然后我联♥系♥一下王医生 请耳鼻喉紧急会诊
and I'll get ahold of Dr. Wong for an urgent ENT consult.
找得到停车位么
KIT: Problems with parking?
目前还好
BILLIE: So far so good.
请坐 凯因医生
Please have a seat, Dr. Cain.
萨顿医生是你的新住院医生
Dr. Sutton is your new resident.
不 我不需要小喽啰
No, she isn't. I work alone.
这是我的决定 你以前也带过住院医生
It's my call. You've had residents before.
是的 而且他们差点在手术台上搞死我
Yes, and they almost killed me on the table.
现在你希望我给觊觎我位子的人
Now you want me to mentor someone
当导师 免了谢谢
who's gunning for my job. No, thank you.
我可以从你身上学到很多
There's a lot I can learn from you.
我并不是想夺走你的工作
I'm not looking to take your job.
要么你是在撒谎 要么你是胸无大志
Either you're lying or you lack ambition.
- 总之 不行 - 之前带我的主治医生也不咋地
Either way, pass. -I haven't had a good run with attendings either.
他们好像铁了心要毁掉我职业生涯一样
They seem hellbent on ending my career.
你这是在自吹自擂吗
Is this you selling yourself?
我这是实话实说 要习惯
This is me being truthful. It's how I roll.
你们两
KIT: Make it work.
好好配合
Both of you.
我的天
KIT: Oh, God.
是龙♥卷♥风♥
It's a tornado.
朝我们来了
It's coming right at us.
黄色警报 请立刻前往避难处
WOMAN : Code Yellow. Please seek immediate shelter.
先生 我们得走了
LEELA: Sir, we need to go.
怎么了
What's going on?
莉拉 我们得走了 龙♥卷♥风♥要来了
Leela, we have to go. We're in the path of a tornado.
我知道我知道
I know, I know.
我只是想让他下来
I'm just trying to get him to come down.
我弄完这个就走
Just gotta finish one thing.
趴下
Get down!
所有人动作快 注意安全 找掩护
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表