剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
So it doesn't look like Nic is gonna wake up any time soon.
我们不知道是怎么回事
We don't know what's wrong.
她可能在急诊室遭受了严重的脑损伤
Could be she suffered a catastrophic brain injury in the ER.
我们不知道 但情况不妙
We don't know, but it's not good.
我们去看看亨利
We'll check on Henry.
我和转运中心谈过了
I spoke to the transfer center.
从查斯汀流出的病人
Al the beds in the city are taken.
占满了亚城所有的床位
Overflow from Chastain.
我们今天能照顾她
We can take care of her here today,
但她需要专家 我们已经没有了
but she needs specialists we no longer have.
她需要去正常运转的医院
She needs a functioning hospital.
这是正确的选择
This puts it in perspective.
查斯汀的关闭是致命的打击
The loss of Chastain was a body blow,
跟这个比起来根本不值一提
it's just nothing compared to this.
你是想让我把康莱德支开十分钟
You want me to get Conrad out of there for ten minutes
然后快速做个超声波
so you could do a quick ultrasound
看看孩子怎么样了
and check on the baby?
如果孩子有什么问题
If something's wrong with the baby,
我不想让康莱德知道
I don't want Conrad to know.
我也不想知道
I don't want to know, either.
那家伙又疯狂又激动
That guy was mad and agitated.
而我试着安抚
And I tried to deescalat
但我一碰他 他就攻击我
but I put my hands on him and he attacked me.
妮珂来帮忙 他就刺向了她
Nic stepped in to help and he turned on her.
她是为了我 拿自己和孩子的生命冒险
She risked her life and the life of her baby for my sake.
米娜 米娜 听我说
Mina, Mina, listen to me.
这绝不是你的错 听到了吗
There is no way this is your fault. You hear me?
我觉得我有责任
I feel responsible.
我无法想象这对你来说有多难
I can't imagin how hard this is for you.
但手术进行得很顺利
But the surgery went as well as could be expected.
她什么时候能醒
When will she wake up?
等镇静剂药效过去
When the sedation wears off.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我必须没事
Yeah, I have to be.
为了妮珂
For Nic.
我们失去了工作
We're losing our jobs,
我们失去了家园
we're losing our home.
但我们不能失去彼此
But we can't lose each other.
查斯汀公园纪念医院
费尔德曼医生 拜托
U-Uh, Dr. Feldman, please,
-我想看看那个 -哦
- I want to see that one. - Oh.
给你 亨利
Uh, yeah, here you go, Henry.
但如果我们又回忆往事 那就快点
But if we're going to reminisce again, let's make it quick.
一小时后要去临终安养院
Pickup for hospice is in about an hour.
阳光萨拉
Sunshine Sarah.
因为一首歌♥ 我在迪凯特的跳蚤市场选了她
I picked her up at the Decatur flea market for a song.
她总是给我带来好运
She always brought me good luck.
妮珂怎么样了
How's Nic?
还没什么变化
No change yet.
你们的进度比我期待的要慢
You guys aren't as far along as I had hoped.
要不是某人总喋喋不休地打断我们
We'd be all the way packed up if a certain someone
我们早就收拾好了
didn't interrupt with constant commentary.
每个小雕像都承载着亨利特别的回忆
Each figurine holds a special memory for Henry
他想把所有故事都讲给我们听
and he would like to share them all with us.
亨利 皮德蒙特公园是个好地方
Henry, Piedmont Park is a nice place.
里面有可爱的花♥园♥ 离这儿也不远
Lovely garden, not far from here.
-你会去看我吗 -等你...
- Will you visit me? - I will...
等你安顿好了我就过去
come by as soon as you're settled.
费尔德曼医生和杰西卡跟我说了妮珂的事
Dr. Feldman and Jessica told me about Nic.
真是个糟糕的消息
It's awful news.
今天真是黑暗的一天
This is a dark day indeed.
她那么可爱
She's so lovely.
我在这里呆了六个月
She dropped by practically every day
她几乎每天都来看我
for the six months I was here to visit me.
你能把「阳光萨拉」送给妮珂吗
Would you give Sunshine Sara to Nic?
也许她也会给她带来好运
Maybe she'll give her good luck, too.
或者你可以亲自把「阳光萨拉」送给妮珂
Or maybe you can give Sunshine Sara to Nic yourself.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你得好好练习一下紧急缝合技术了
You know, your emergency stapling skills could use a little work.
而你一定会是个不错的裁缝
You, on the other hand, would make a fine tailo.
看来我选错职业了 对吧
Ah, I guess I missed my calling, eh?
不 你注定要当个医生
No, you're doing exactly what you were meant to do.
我决定好了
I made up mind.
我要在波士顿找工作
I'll find work in Boston.
很好
Good.
因为我不能失去你
'Cause I can't lose you.
尤其是现在我们可能会失去妮珂
Not when we can lose Nic.
妮珂怎么样了
她还没苏醒 我们很担心
Hasn't woken up yet. We're worried.
镇静剂的药效已经过去很久了
She's been off sedation long enough.
她这会儿本该醒过来了
She should've woken up by now.
我想帮忙
我们都想
We all do.
她明天会醒的 对吧
She's gonna wake up tomorrow, right?
希望如此
We hope.
我们整天都在救死扶伤
All day long we fix people.
我从来都不必治愈妮珂
I've never had to fix Nic.
是她治愈了我
Nic fixed me.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what's happening.
我怎么会毫不知情
How can I not know this?
我比任何人都了解她
I know her better than anyone and...
我只是...我几乎无法思考 就好像...
I just, I can barely think. I'm just like...
退一步想
Take your step back.
现在你的身份不是丈夫 而是医生
Right now, you are not the husband. You are a doctor.
明白吗 我们会搞定的
Okay? We can figure this out.
我该趁有机会时把她转到亚特兰大综合医院的
I should've moved her to Atlanta Generall when we had the chance.
就算你有这种想法也没关系
It wouldn't matter, even if you wanted to.
当时没有床位了
There were no beds.
听着 集中注意力 诊断范围是什么
Listen, focus. What are the differentials?
我都查过了
I've run them all.
我已经排除了能想到的一切
I've eliminated everything in my head.
你是这么教我的
Well, here's what you taught me:
要找到治疗方法得先有正确诊断
to find a cure, you need the right diagnosis.
正确诊断的关键是什么
The key to the right diagnosis is...?
病人的病史和体♥检♥报告
Patient's history and the physical exam.
没错
Right.
我们在干什么
What are we doing, man?
我们这是在干什么
What are we doing?
等着
Wait.
过来 看看这个
Come here. Watch this.
肌腱反射延迟
Delayed deep tendon reflexes.
他们检查她的甲状腺水平了吗
Did they check her thyroid levels?
嘉比做了一系列检查
Gabbi ran a battery of tests,
但甲状腺检查结果一直没出来
but her thyroid never resulted.
康莱德 怎么了
Hey, Conrad, what's going on?
我能帮上忙吗 我能做什么 我得做点什么
How can I help? What can I do? I got to do something.
-我能做什么 -陪着她吧 我们得去化验室
- What can I do? - Stay with her, okay? We got to go to the lab.
-你可以的 -等等...
- You got this. - Wait...
走吧
Let's go.
宝贝女儿
Baby girl.
我就在这儿 我就在这儿
I'm right here. I'm right here.
好了 找找有妮珂名字的东西
All right, look-look for anything with Nic's name on it.
我们得找到她的甲状腺检查结果
We need to find her thyroid results.
有发现吗
Anything?
没有
No.
找到了 化验人员肯定在检测完之前就走了
Found it. Lab tech must have left before they finished running them.
看妮珂的TSH和T4水平
Look at Nic's TSH and T4.
她有轻微甲状腺功能减退
She's flidly hypothyroid.
脑部疾病患者很容易出现这种情况
That can happen during a brain disease.
为什么她还没从麻醉里醒过来
Why she's not clear in the anesthesia?
-我们可以治好她 -得给她用
- We can treat that. - We need to get her on
甲状腺替代品和类固醇
thyroid replacement and steroids now.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表