剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
很好 很好 她在稳定下来
Good, good. She's settling out.
希望我有足够的时间完成
Hopefully long enough for me to finish
并且让你搞清楚发生了什么
and for you to figure out what's going on.
你的前指挥官挺过来了
Your former CO pulled through.
没有并发症
No complications.
我跟你说的那颗子弹呢
And the bullet I told you about?
手术区域没有
It wasn't in the surgical field.
-什么时候做头部和颈部CT -有待决定
- So, when is the head and neck CT? - To be determined.
没有迹象表明子弹
There were no symptoms indicating that the bullet
-在内特的身体里移♥动♥ -但确实有一个
- is migrating in Nate's body. - But there is one.
我清楚地记得当时医生说
I specifically remember hearing the doctors say
有一颗子弹他们取不出来
there was a bullet they couldn't remove.
内特有没有告诉你子弹还在那里
Well, did Nate tell you the bullet's still there?
没有 我有大概十年没跟他说过话了
No. I haven't spoken to him in, like, ten years.
我不能给术后病人做CT
I can't justify a CT on a postop patient
就为了找一颗可能不存在的子弹
just to look for a bullet that might not be there.
什么时候起我的话对你来说没有分量了
Since when does my word not carry weight with you?
你的话一直很有分量 霍金斯
Your word always carries weight, Hawkins.
但这件事发生在十年前
But the event in question was a decade ago
而病人和你有私人情分
and the patient is personal.
我的情绪控制得很好
My emotions are in check
我的记忆力很好
and my memory's just fine.
-奥斯汀只是尽忠职守 -不
- Austin's just doing his job. - No.
他忽略了重要信息
He's ignoring important information
这个信息可能可以救他病人的生命
that could save his patient's life.
内特正昏迷 我说了算
Nate is unconscious, it's my call.
我们要等病历
We will wait for the medical records
来证实你的话
to confirm what you're saying.
如果他在你咬文嚼字的时候
If he codes while you're dotting your I's
心脏停跳
and crossing your t's...
内特为了救康莱德受了重伤
Look, Nate was badly injured saving Conrad.
-他现在很内疚 -我懂
- He's carrying a lot of guilt right now. - I get it.
他的过往
He gets a pass.
谢谢
Thanks.
我知道你要说什么
I know what you're gonna say.
真的吗 说来听听
Really? Try me.
内疚会影响我们的心智
That guilt can play with our mind,
但事情不是这样的
but that's not what's going on here.
那你为什么不告诉我事情是什么样的
Then why don't you tell me what is going on?
我目睹了医生告诉内特
I was there when the doctors told Nate
他们没法取出最后一颗子弹
they couldn't remove the last bullet.
我听到他们告诉一个第五代海军陆战队员
I heard them tell a fifth-generation Marine
他的军旅生涯结束了
that his military career was over.
他为了救我被迫退伍
He had to retire because of me.
好了 家里见
All right. I'll see you at home.
-好了 再见 -好吗
- Okay. Bye. - Okay?
你好
Hi.
这可能有点...有点奇怪
This, uh, this might...May seem a little strange. Um...
我是伦道夫·贝尔
I'm Randolph Bell.
我知道你是谁
Yeah. I...I know who you are.
-是啊 -你一定是杰克的丈夫
- Yeah. - You must be Jake's husband.
-格雷戈 是的 -是啊
- Gregg, yes. - Yeah.
我只是想自我介绍一下 还有
I just wanted to introduce myself, and, um,
如果你和杰克需要什么 我就在这里
you know, if you or Jake need anything, I'm-I'm here, so...
你想得到我的建议 如何打开局面
You want advice on how to open the door
让你有办法回到杰克的生活中
so you can find a way back into Jake's life.
是的 我当然不会拒绝
Yeah, I... You know, I certainly wouldn't turn it down.
但我不能插手 这是你和杰克之间的事
But I have to stay out of it. This is between you and Jake.
好的 不 我理解
Okay, yeah. No, I understand.
很高兴认识你
It was nice to meet you.
不管怎样 我支持你
For what it's worth, I'm rooting for you.
我的新髋怎么样了
How's my new hip?
陶瓷在聚乙烯表面完美结合
Ceramic on polyethylene perfection.
解除了髋部疼痛 但换来了别的什么 不是吗
I traded hip pain for something else, didn't I?
你的身体对术中输入的血液
Your body had a dangerous reaction
产生了危险的反应
to the blood that you received during surgery.
因为我平生输的那么多血吗
Because of all the transfusions I've had throughout my life?
你体内产生的抗体我们实验室无法检测
You've developed antibodies that our labs can't easily test for.
我们在手术室给你输血的时候
When we gave you blood in the OR,
你的身体攻击了它
your body attacked it
然后开始分解你自己的血液
and started to break down your own blood.
你严重贫血
You're severely anemic.
我们没有匹配的血液给你
We don't have compatible blood to give you.
我们在和红十字会合作
We're working with the Red Cross.
我们会找到你身体能接受的血液
We'll find blood your body will accept.
在那之前呢
And until then?
你的心脏在努力
Your heart is working very hard to keep up.
我们会给你补充氧气
We're giving you supplemental oxygen.
如果额外的氧气不够
And if the extra oxygen isn't enough,
我会器官衰竭而死 对吧
my organs will fail and I'll die, right?
请你离开
Please leave.
很高兴你感觉好多了 但你的事业
Glad you're feeling better, but your career is still
仍有危险
in jeopardy.
作为你的律师 我必须重申
As your lawyer, I have to reiterate that
即使你的身体恢复了
even if you manage to recover physically,
你伪造了一个病人的档案
you falsified a patient's file.
这可是刑事犯罪
That's a criminal offense.
你可能会失去一切
You could lose everything.
是因为查斯汀有人和马林斯说我撒谎
Because someone at Chastain told Mullins I lied to him
骗他进手术室 好让他感染新冠病毒
to get him to the OR, putting him at risk for COVID.
正是 并且这个告密者要在庭审时
Exactly. And now that whistleblower's gonna testify
举证指控你
against you at trial.
查清楚他们是谁
Find out who they are.
我要知道他们的一切信息
I want to know everything about them.
我话放在这里 偷偷见我老公
Hey. Just to be clear, blindsiding my husband?
你太过分了
Totally out of line.
不不 我本意并非如此
Well, that-- look, that was, that was never my intention.
-我只是想表现得友好 -什么
- I just wanted him to feel welcome. - Oh, my God.
你记不记得之前你说要是我来查斯汀
Do you remember when you said if I came to Chastain,
我们的关系我说了算
it'd be up to me if we had a relationship?
你说一切都按我的想法来
You told me you'd follow my lead.
-你自己说的 -是的
- You said that. - Y-Yeah.
当然 我只是
Of course. I ju-- I'm...
我只是想说 如果你需要的话我与你同在
Look, I'm here if you need me.
得了吧 这不是我需不需要 是你
Oh, please. This isn't about me, it's about you.
一直都是你需不需要
It's always about you.
我希望我们能冰释前嫌
I guess I was hoping we could turn the page.
我最不希望的就是和你疏远
The last thing I want to do is drive you away.
但我 确实
But I-- y-yeah.
越界了 我向你道歉
I overstepped, and I'm sorry.
行 但
Okay, um...
我有一个家
I have a family.
你并不是其中一员
And you are not in it.
好
Yeah, okay.
-你的入职合同 -是的
- That's your contract. - I know.
-你还没签 -是的
- It's unsigned. - I know that, too.
-你需要笔吗 -不 我需要重新思考
-Well, do you need a pen? -No, I need a do-over.
我不应该接受这份工作
It was a mistake to take this job.
我没法和贝尔在同一个屋檐下工作
I can't work under the same roof as Bell.
-能知道原因吗 -他试图抹掉过去
- Can I ask why? - He's trying to erase the past
我不同意 他就不停地纠缠我
and I won't let him, and now he's basically stalking me.
你可能不知道
You may not know this,
伦道夫以前坐在我这个位置上
but Randolph used to have my job.
他怎么丢的这饭碗
How did he lose it?
老板发现他非常混♥蛋♥吗
Did his boss figure out what a colossal jerk he is?
恰恰相反
Quite the opposite.
他们让他告发一位同行
They asked him to turn on a fellow doctor.
他拒绝了然后辞职了
He refused and resigned on his own.
伦道夫维护好人因为他也是好人
Randolph stood up for a good man because he is also a good man.
现在我也要维护他
And now I'm standing up for him.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表