剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
More and more lately.
我有杭廷顿氏舞蹈病
I have Huntington's disease.
我父亲就是因此去世
My father died of it.
估计我也是因为这个摔下了楼梯
It's probably the real reason I fell down those stairs.
我的平衡感越来越差了
My balance is getting worse and worse.
我们一发现梅根遗传了基因后
We got married as soon as we realized
马上选择了结婚
Megan inherited the gene.
我发病可能五五开嘛
I had a fifty-fifty chance,
结果赌输了
and I lost that coin toss.
我们开始恋爱后 很快她就出现了症状
Symptoms started soon after we fell in love,
梅根立马察觉是父亲的遗传的
and Megan knew what it was right away.
这种病很残忍♥ 我知道最后结果有多惨
Huntington's is brutal. I know how bad this is gonna be.
我整个童年就在看着父亲一点点凋零
I spent my childhood watching my father waste away.
所有神经细胞一点点死去 直到人变成空壳
All the nerve cells dying until there was nothing left of him.
这是沃斯医生和贝尔医生
This is Dr. Voss and Dr. Bell.
- 照顾你的都是好手 - 谢谢
-You're in great hands, okay? -Thank you.
- 手术后见 - 好
-See you after surgery. -Okay.
看来这里折了几块骨头
Looks like you broke a few bones here.
我带你去手术室
I'll be taking you to the OR.
你的腹部有一些
So, you have some fluid in your abdomen
异常液体
that shouldn't be there.
我们给你
We'll get a CT
做一个胸片检查确认 不过很可能做手术的时候就会解决
to confirm, but we'll likely repair that in the OR, as well.
好
Okay.
乔斯科
Josko.
我们会怀念我们的蜜月的 对不起
We-We're gonna miss our honeymoon. I'm so sorry.
没事的 别担心 别担心
It's all good. No worries. Don't worry.
那个预约机会太难得了
Such a hard booking to get, too.
本来能在科罗拉多的斯坦利大酒店享受的
We were gonna stay at the Stanley Hotel in Colorado.
因为电影《闪灵》么
The inspiration for The Shining?
给我多少钱
I wouldn't set foot in that place
我都不敢去那个地方
for all the Bitcoin in Iceland.
我们走到一起就是因为我们都喜欢恐怖电影
Our love of horror films is what brought us together.
嗨起来
Hey, hey. Here we go.
大家都要玩得开心
We're having fun now.
让我看看你们的舞步
Ooh, show me your moves!
阳光下出游
*We're trippin' on light
艳阳下欢跃
*And we're skippin' on sunshine
阳光 阳光
*Sunshine, sunshine...
先生 你还好吗
Sir, are you all right?
没事
I'm fine.
艳阳下欢跃
*And we're skippin' on sunshine...
我找巴雷特·凯隐医生
Dr. Barrett Cain
预约了和塔米·伊顿的理疗
here for physical therapy with Tammy Eaton.
这才像话嘛
That's what I'm talking about.
嗨起来
Ooh, here we go.
这个一直戴好
Wear this at all times.
欢迎来到查斯顿医院
Welcome to Chastain. Oh!
- 请拿把轮椅来 - 不
-Wheelchair, please! -No.
我不需要轮椅
I don't need a wheelchair.
先生 考虑到您的情况 这是医院政策
It's hospital policy, sir, given your condition.
- 我来帮您 - 嘿
-Let me help you. -Hey, hey.
咱们来把你的愁眉苦脸
How about we turn that frown
变成喜笑颜开
upside down?
阳光 阳光
*Sunshine, sunshine
阳光下出游
*'Cause we're trippin' on light
艳阳下欢跃
*And we're skippin' on sunshine.
说真的 比利 你可以走的
Honestly, Billie, you can go.
我没事 再不走要堵车了
I'm fine. You're gonna hit rush hour.
- 堵车就堵车 - 哪怕是I20大道吗
-A little traffic doesn't scare me. -Even on I-20?
你还真是离开了一段时间的人
Wow, you have been gone a while.
我很勇敢的
I'm brave.
想喝咖啡么
Hey, you feel like a coffee?
想 加奶油 两块糖
Oh, I'd love one. Cream and two sugars?
我想的是咱们一起去咖啡店
I was thinking both of us would hit the café.
我正准备开始查房♥呢
Well, I'm just about to start my rounds.
- 早上好 - 早
-Morning. -Hello.
去吧 没事的
Go. I'm fine.
- 怎么了 - 刚收到我律师的消息
-What? -I just heard from my lawyer.
她说移♥民♥管理局要我出示更多
She says immigration is demanding more proof
在尼日利亚接受医学教育的证明
of my medical training in Nigeria.
- 为什么 - 不知道 她也说很不寻常
-Why? -I don't know. She said it's unusual.
那就给呗
Can't you just give them what they want?
我不知道从尼日利亚 弄证明
I don't know if I can get the paperwork
能不能赶上最后期限
out of Nigeria quick enough to make the deadline.
如果我来不及
And if I don't,
没有签证 那我就会被驱逐出境
no visa. I'll be deported.
如果被驱逐出境了
And once someone is deported,
那几乎就没机会再回来了
it's nearly impossible to get back in.
为什么会这样
Why is this happening?
是有人故意要破坏我的事业吗
Is someone trying to sabotage my career?
妮可呢
Where's Nic?
你走之后她就离开了
She left the floor right after you did.
有序前往导管室
MAN (over P.A. system): Orderly to the cath lab.
有序前往导管室
Orderly to the cath lab.
笨死了
Ow! Imbecile!
- 给我叫个称职的护士来 - 别动
-Get me a real nurse! -LISA: Hold still.
- 我需要再来一次 - 去你♥妈♥的♥吧
-I'll try again. -Like hell you will!
需要安保人员
Code Grey!
别碰我
Get off me.
- 妮可 - 你在干什么
- Nic. - What are you doing?
你出去 我来帮忙
-Yeah? - Get out of here. Okay? I got this.
我来
Here.
- 你是 - 医生吗 我是
- Hey, are you a... - Doctor? Yeah.
嘿 别
Hey. No.
你搞什么呢
Are you kidding?
你没有这个病室的权限 这样做是不合法的
You don't have privileges here. That is illegal.
普拉维什 我知道破坏规则
Pravesh, I know that every broken rule
让你十分难受 但是她已经搞不定他了
tears at your psyche, but she was struggling,
- 这家伙需要睡会安静下 - 行了
- and this guy needed to go to sleep. - All right.
我接手就可以了 你去看看妮可吧
I got it from here. Please just go check on Nic.
血压76 48
Pressure's 76/48.
怎么回事
What's going on?
看看他脖子
Look at his neck.
我们需要给他做超声波
We need an ultrasound.
心音沉闷 贝克氏三症
Muffled heart sounds. It's Beck's triad.
心包积液 心脏周围有液体
Pericardial effusion, there's fluid around his heart.
刚开始入院时可能积液不多
Must have been too small to see in the scan
所以超声波看不到
when he first came in.
呼叫奥斯丁医生
Page Dr. Austin.
我们得把积液吸干
We need to drain the fluid now.
你到底在里面做什么
What the hell were you doing in there?
有呼叫我就应答了 这是我的工作
I answered a code. It's my job.
你就这么糊弄我吗
That's the best you've got?
你向我和康拉德保证过的
You gave me and Conrad your word.
- 我以为你看着她呢 - 我出去也就5分钟
-I thought you had eyes on her. -I was literally gone five minutes.
天哪 你们听见自己在说什么吗
Oh, my God, do you guys hear yourselves?
我是去看他了 这是我自己的决定
So I went to see him. That was up to me.
而且你们要知道 丽莎当时有麻烦
And you know what, Lisa was in trouble,
- 所以我就找了帮手 就这么点事 - 是吗
-So I called for help. It's over. -Is it?
- 是 - 你去哪
-Yeah, it is. -Where you going?
我还有病人呢
I have a patient.
他心脏有问题
He's got a cardiac issue.
他们会给他进行治疗然后送进监狱
They'll fix it and send him back to jail.
顺利的话什么事都不会有
All's well that ends well...
如果这只是她偶尔的一次
if this was a one-shot deal.
血压下降
Pressure's dropping.
- 他出现心包填塞了 - 德维 超声波
-He's in tamponade. -Devi, grab the ultrasound.
快点 再慢点这家伙可能就出事了
Move it. This guy could code while we wait on you.
- 需要我接手吗 - 不用 让她来
-You want me to take over? -No, give her a shot.
把探头向上挪一点
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表