剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
-所以现在你们要抽干积液 -对
- So now you drain it. - Yes.
但你可能会有心脏或主动脉创伤需要修复
But you might have a cardiac or aortic injury that needs repair.
我的双手绝对是优先考虑的目标
My hands are the painfully obvious priority here.
恐怕是心脏先于双手才对
Heart before hands, I'm afraid.
要多久我才能做手术
How long until I can operate?
只要给我足够时间进行
Just enough time for me to perform
心包穿刺术来抽干积液就行
a pericardiocentesis and drain.
然后他就交给你了
Then he's all yours.
好
Okay.
这位是伊娃
This is Eva.
伊娃·沃曼
她看到自己上电视时试图逃跑
She tried to run when she saw herself on TV.
有原因吗
Any explanation?
她还在一区 拒绝回答任何问题
She's still in Bay One refusing to answer any questions.
我是说她知道自己需要留院观察 但...
I mean, she understands that she needs to stay, but...
她仍然非常害怕
she's still visibly shaken.
头部CT没有异常
Head CT's negative.
但化验结果显示她有肾衰竭
But the labs show she's in renal failure.
正在发高烧
Spiking a fever.
我会再做一次新的化验
I'll send for a new set of labs,
但我们绝对遗漏了什么
but we're definitely missing something.
我要试着联络她的紧急联络人
I'll try her emergency contact,
看看他们能不能帮助我们了解到底怎么回事
see if they can help us figure out what's going on here.
紧急联络人
姓名 布鲁克斯
另一个血液检查有消息了吗
Any news on that other blood test?
对我们很重要的那个
The important one to us?
还在等结果
Still waiting.
你好 我是查斯汀公园纪念医院的
Hi. This is Dr. Hawkins
霍金斯医生
at Chastain Park Memorial.
我想询问有关伊娃·沃曼的问题
I'm calling about Eva Wolman.
我们刚收治她
We just admitted her.
没错
That's correct.
好 我了解
Okay. I understand.
谢谢你
Thank you.
伊娃写的电♥话♥号♥码是一名联调局特工的
The number Eva listed belongs to an FBI agent.
他在路上了
He's on his way.
他说我们需要守卫她在的区域
He says we need to secure her area.
不能有访客 只能有直接治疗她的医护人员
No visitors. Direct medical personnel.
我猜她正处于某个证人保护计划里
I'm guessing she's in some sort of witness protection program.
好吧 那我们应该让她待在
Okay, well, then we should get her
一间有守卫的私人病房♥
a guard and a private room.
我会呼叫保安
I'll call security.
如果有人想要伤害伊娃
If someone wanted to hurt Eva,
现在他们知道要去哪里找她了
now they know where to find her.
好了 已经从你的心脏抽出积液了
All right, fluid has drained from your heart.
用超声波确认
Confirm with echo.
火腿干酪可丽饼
Ham and cheese crepe.
我当时在餐厅 吃着那个咸味点心
I was in the cafeteria, dining on that savory galette
他们告诉我 查斯汀接下来要聘用
when they told me Chastain's next recruit
是大名鼎鼎的巴雷特·凯恩
was the Barrett Cain.
令人振奋的不是食物 而是那个名字
The food wasn't inspiring, but the name was.
为什么
Why?
拜托 老兄
Come on, man.
同一个屋檐下的另一名外科之神耶
Another surgical god under the same roof?
而且是相同肤色的兄弟
And a brother at that.
我曾经希望你是
I had hoped for...
一个同事
a colleague,
一位战友
a comrade.
但是兄弟 你却努力疏远
But, brother, you have managed to alienate
这间医院里的每一个医生
every single doctor in this hospital.
即使如此 我的直觉还在
And even still, I have my instincts.
我感受到的那种希望依然存在
That hope I felt is still very much alive.
我们知道这样的创伤事件
We know traumatic events like this
能对一个人的性格造成深远的影响
can have a profound impact on one's constitution.
你知道的吧 所以或许你可以弃暗投明
You know? So maybe you come out on the other side of this,
你的外科天赋会依然完好
surgical gifts intact...
但你的人生会有不同的面貌
with a different outlook on life.
是你在马林斯的诉讼中指证我的吗
Are you testifying against me in the Mullins lawsuit?
你太过自傲
You're too proud
如果是你的话 一定会告诉我的
not to tell me if it was you.
所以是谁
So who is it?
我会告诉他们准备手术室
I will tell them to prep the OR.
所以我们多快可以转移她
So, how soon can we transfer her?
我们不知道
We don't know.
你说你们不知道是什么意思
What do you mean you don't know?
我们正在搞清楚她出了什麽问题
We're trying to figure out what's wrong with her.
伊娃在车祸中并没有受重伤
Eva wasn't severely injured in the crash
但她的器官正在衰竭
and yet her organs are failing.
我们从你们的监视器发现这个
We pulled this from your cameras.
这个人接近前台
This guy approached the front desk
寻找她的病房♥编号♥
looking for her room number.
他们问他的姓名时 他却消失了
When they asked his name, he disappeared.
我们通知查斯汀吧 告诉他们要通报
Let's notify Chastain--tell them to report
但不要接近他
but not engage him.
我们应该假设他很危险
Should assume he's dangerous.
她的处境有多危险
How much danger is she in?
她指证了一些有权有势的人
She testified against some powerful people.
我能说的就这些了
That's all I can say.
所以搞清楚她出了什么问题
So figure out what's wrong with her,
因为她在这里不安全
'cause she's not safe here.
埃米特的红细胞压积正在下降
Emmett's crits are drifting down.
他可能有脾脏或肝脏出血
He may have a bleed from his spleen or liver.
手术有风险
Surgery is risky,
可能会出现并发症
with the potential for complications.
-同意 -所以拍摄是不道德的
- Agreed. - So filming it is unethical.
病患同意了
The patient consented.
只因为他说好 不代表这就是对的
Just because he said yes doesn't make it right.
我认为我们应该做开腹探查
I think we should attempt this laparoscopically.
我们需要专注在手术室里发生的事
We need to be focused on what happens in the OR.
我们应该专注于埃米特 而不是摄影机
Our minds should be fully on Emmett, not on cameras...
我会专注需要关注的地方
My mind is exactly where it needs to be.
你不懂
You don't understand...
不 我懂 他们把你的脸从医院外墙拿掉
No, I understand. They took your face off the building,
所以你得找别的地方放
so you had to find some other place to put it.
我首先是一名外科医生
I'm a surgeon first.
今天不是
Mm. Not today.
好消息 你的结果有所好转
Good news. Your labs are improving.
看起来很疼
That looks painful.
肯定是事故造成的
Must have been from the accident.
我总是很容易淤青
I've always bruised easily.
不不 没事没事 我只是想见她
No, no, it's okay. It's okay, it's okay. I just wanna see her.
放心 我不会让他伤害你
It's all right. I won't let him hurt you.
他不是来伤害我的
He's not here to hurt me.
我才是伤害他的人
I'm the one who hurt him.
他们要是能在监督下
I think it would be good for them to talk to each other,
跟彼此交流一下会比较好
under supervision.
伊娃很愿意见他
Eva's very happy to see him.
说他们认识很久了
Says they've known each other their entire lives.
这并不意味着他不是威胁
That doesn't mean he's not a threat.
在做好这个人的背景调查前
Until we complete a full background check on this guy,
他们不能见面
we keep them separate.
明白吗
Understood?
好吧 没问题
Okay, yeah. Fair enough.
我去跟她说
I'll talk to her.
我在派克街上的一个
I was moonlighting at this little dive bar down on
小潜水酒吧兼♥职♥
Park Street, and, uh...
有一天 她走了进来
one day, she walked in.
她看着我 然后
She looked at me, and...
我们就这样开始了第一次约会
we basically had our first date right then and there.
几个月后 我们已经开始考虑结婚的事了
Only a few months in, we were already talking about marriage.
我想在夏天办婚礼
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表