剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
住院医生 前情提要
Previously on The Resident...
我们没必要就此
Things don't have to end
- 结束 - 你什么时候坐飞机回家
-between us. -When's your flight home?
明天一早
Tomorrow morning.
- 我还有机会做手术吗 - 你得先至少
-Will I ever operate again? -It will take months
进行好几个月的康复训练 否则是没有可能的
of PT before you can even think about operating again.
罗斯 我无法想象你经受的
Rose, I can't imagine the pain
- 痛苦 - 我是个舞者
-you've endured. -I'm a dancer.
曾经是
I was a dancer.
现在我给高危儿童当舞蹈老师
Now I teach dance to high-risk kids.
那些女孩 就是我的生命
Those girls, they're my life.
先只管唯一重要的事吧
Let's stick to the only thing that matters.
- 妮可怎么样了 - 大病让她和孩子险些丧命
-How is Nic? -Attack nearly killed her and the baby.
精神上也每天都在恶化
Mentally, each day's a little worse.
她有创伤应激反应
She has PTSD.
- 每个晚上都是煎熬 - 做噩梦
-Can't even make it through the night. -Nightmares.
- 我知道 - 越来越严重了
-I know. -They're getting worse.
走进我
*Into me
你将我从深渊中拯救
*You pull me from the deep
我从未如此深情
*Oh, I've never been so sure
牵住我的手
*Take my hand
一同奔向未来
*Let's run into the unknown
这是开始
*This is a beginning
这是开始
*This is a beginning...
嗨 莉拉·戴维 新来的外科实习生
Hi. Leela Devi. New surgical intern.
杰西卡·摩尔 老外科护士
Jessica Moore. Old surgical nurse.
你知道实习生一般应该5:00来准备查房♥
You know the interns usually pre-round at 5:00
而不是3:45吧
and not 3:45, right?
等你了解我了
When you get to know me,
就知道我喜欢提早做准备
you'll see I tend to overprepare.
那你为什么来这里呢
So, what's your story?
我原来的医院关门了
The hospital where I matched shut down.
因为新冠疫情 入不敷出
Financial losses from COVID.
全国到处都这样 太遗憾了
It's been happening all over the country. I'm sorry.
- 但欢迎来到查斯顿医院 - 谢谢
-But welcome to Chastain. -Thanks.
等你有空了
Hey, um, when you have a minute,
我想听听你讲讲病人的情况
I would love to learn everything about your patients.
不只是病理情况
Not just the medicine.
也包括个人状况
Personal stuff, too.
- 认真的吗 - 嗯
-Seriously? -Yeah.
护士总是最无所不知的 对吧
Nurses always know more than anyone, right?
你还打算做笔记呐
You're gonna take notes?
我全都会记下来
I write everything down.
噢 好的 那
Okay. Well, um,
咱们先从那位开始吧
let's start over here.
瓦兹先生 他是最善良的病人
So, we have Mr. Watts. And he is the sweetest thing,
但你要是跟他聊起他的帆船
but if you talk about his sailboat,
你就别想让他闭嘴了
you'll never leave the room.
这地方没了你就是不一样
This place hasn't been the same without you.
- 欢迎回来工作 - 我也很高兴
-Welcome back to work. -I'm glad to be here.
邋里邋遢
Schlumping around the house was getting old.
那叫疗伤
That's called healing,
不叫邋遢
not schlumping.
我很高兴能回来
I'm excited to be back.
只可惜我第一天回来比利就要走了
I'm just sad that my first day's Billie's last.
你要去哪
Where are you headed?
回查尔斯顿的家 想想看下半辈子
Back home to Charleston to figure out
要干嘛
the rest of my life.
别碰我
Get your hands off of me!
卷入暴♥乱♥的31岁囚犯
31-year-old jail inmate involved in a riot.
被人殴打 导致胸腹部位
took a heavy beating and has extensive injuries
严重受伤
to his chest and abdomen.
别他妈碰我 把手拿开
Get the hell off of me! Get your hands off!
- 我们是想帮你 先生 - 去死吧你们
-We're trying to help you, sir. -Go to hell, all of you!
去11号♥病房♥
Let's go to 11.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
那就是捅了我的人
That's the man who stabbed me.
我找个人替我
I'll get someone to cover for me,
我带你回家
and then I'll take you home.
- 我多留下来一天陪她 - 没必要
-I'll stay another day to be with her. -That's not necessary.
- 我来就行 - 你们反应太大了
-I'll be with her. -Okay, you guys are overreacting.
不 没有 这可能触发应激反应 你必须避免
No, we're not. This is a trigger. You don't need this.
我不会接近他的 我都不在这层楼上班
I won't be anywhere near him. I don't even work this floor.
现在我还担心你了呢
Now I'm worried about you.
我想亲手杀了他吗 想
Do I want to kill him with my bare hands? Maybe.
我会动手吗 不会
Will I? No.
- 也许你该回家去 - 然后把你一个人丢在这里吗
-Maybe you should go home. -And leave you here alone?
我们为什么这么怕他
Why would we let this guy scare us off?
旁边有人持枪看着 还被手铐铐住
He's under armed guard. He's handcuffed to the bed.
谁都不用走
There's no reason anyone has to leave.
要是妮可不想走 我就陪着她 康拉德
If Nic wants to stay, I'll stay with her. Conrad,
你可以继续照料病人
you can keep seeing patients.
我现在上楼去了
I'm gonna head upstairs.
你保证要和他保持距离
Promise you'll keep your distance,
我也保证同样做到
I promise I'll keep mine.
我不会让她离开我视线的
I won't let her out of my sight.
你照顾好自己
You take care of you.
就是那个人吗
Is that the guy?
嗯
Yeah.
不关你的事
Not your problem.
我们会竭尽我们一切所能
Listen, we're gonna do everything we need to do
把他送回监狱去 他理所应当呆的地方
and then send him back to jail where he belongs.
你还是回避吧
Now, you steer clear.
- 这边要人搭把手 - 走吧
-I need some help here! -Come on, let's go.
坠落导致左腿胫骨
Open left tib-fib fracture
开放性骨折 病人表示有腹痛
after fall. Patient complaining of abdominal pain.
- 体征稳定 - 我们刚完成宣誓
-Vitals stable. -Yeah, we just made our vows.
下楼的楼梯不是很稳固 然后梅根她
We were heading down a rickety staircase when Megan...
我被鬼推下了楼梯
I was pushed down the stairs by a ghost!
那酒店超级阴森
Hotel's super haunted.
准备 一 二 三
All right, here we go. One, two and three.
亨德利 两针吗♥啡♥
Hundley, let's give her two of morphine.
轻度压痛
Mild tenderness.
没有回缩反应或腹壁紧张
No rebound or guarding.
- 准备超声波扫描 - 我们得先稳定你的骨折
-We'll have to do an ultrasound. -Stabilize the fracture here.
完成之后呢
And then after that, you will need
再通过手术正骨
surgery to put the bones back where they belong.
病人48岁 三管冠状动脉旁路移植术后第一天
48-year-old, status post three-vessel CABG postop
体态稳定
day one. Vitals stable.
116a
化验结果发现肌酐轻度升高到1.2 没有胸痛
Labs with a slight creatinine bump to 1.2. No chest pain.
- 今天的诊疗计划呢 - 查尿电解质
-Plans for the day? -Send off urine electrolytes.
下午复查肌酐
Repeat the creatinine in the p.m.
确保能下床活动
Make sure he gets out of bed.
此外还有病人女儿来探视
And his daughter's visiting.
我会帮他做好接受探视准备的
I'll prepare to see her dad in the hospital.
对实习生来说很不错 下一个
Strong work for an intern. Next.
这次要更快一点
Quicker this time.
医生们都讨厌慢吞吞的查房♥ 昨晚有无状况
You know how surgeons feel about rounds. Overnight events?
无 胸管排液只有20立方厘米
None. Chest tube drainage was only
但是病人非常焦虑
20cc's, but she's very anxious.
- 计划 - 夹紧胸管
-Plans? -Clamp the chest tube,
重复X光扫描 希望能在今天完成
repeat an X-ray. Hopefully we can pull it later in the day.
然后她也许就能去花♥园♥散步了
And then maybe she can visit the garden.
这是你第一天来查斯顿医院
This is your first morning at Chastain.
怎么这么快就这么了解病人的
How'd you learn so much about these patients so quickly?
我咨♥询♥了一位聪明的护士
I asked a really smart nurse.
很好
Good job.
经常这样么
Does that happen often?
最近越来越频繁了
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表