剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
Normal sinus rhythm. Thank you.
有很多方法可以干预心律不齐
There are a lot of ways to break an arrhythmia.
我最不喜欢洗冰桶澡
My favorite doesn't involve an ice bucket bath
病人会又湿又冷了
that leaves the patient wet and cold.
各位 很棒 但我们能找出原因吗
Okay, guys, that's great, but can we figure out what caused this?
比莉 我们一起想想 好吗
Hey, Billie, let's put our heads together, shall we?
是 她室上性心动过速
Yes, she went into an SVT.
很多事情都会导致这种情况
Lots of things can cause that.
焦虑 电解质 荷尔蒙
Anxiety, electrolytes, hormones.
或者甲状腺
Or thyroid.
但她的甲状腺功能很低
But her thyroid function was low.
是的 所以我们一直在给予甲状腺激素
It was, and we've been giving her thyroid hormone.
而随着她怀孕期间甲状腺功能的改变
And as her thyroid function changes during pregnancy...
现在肯定太高了
Now it must be too high.
我会送一个甲状腺功能测试
I'll send off thyroid function tests,
同时我们先停了下一剂次
and we'll hold her next dose.
听起来很合理
Sounds like a plan.
剩下的就交给我们的宝贝女儿了
And now it's up to our baby girl.
她是个斗士 她会振作起来的
She's a fighter. She'll rally.
它们很完美 亲爱的
They are beautiful, honey.
但它们能动吗
But will they work?
需要一段时间你才能有感觉
It'll take some time before you feel much sensation,
但你也许能动动手指
but you might be able to move a finger.
只是时间问题
It's only a matter of time
你很快就能回到球场上挥舞球杆
till you're on the field shagging flies.
谢谢
Thank you.
今天并非一帆风顺
Wasn't exactly smooth sailing today,
但你做到了
but you made it happen.
在优秀外科医生的帮助下
With the help of amazing surgeons.
对 但是你 沃斯医生
Right, but you, Dr. Voss,
你在高风险的情况下肩负重任
you took this on your shoulders... at high risk...
让一个孩子起死回生
and gave a child back his life.
我看到了领导能力和压力下的冷静
I saw leadership and calm under pressure.
查斯汀医院需要的能力
Qualities we need at Chastain.
如果你愿意 首席执行官的职位就是你的了
The CEO job is yours if you want it.
你对我的评价太对了
You're damn right I do.
我感觉到她踢我了
I think I felt her kick.
康莱德
Conrad.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
发生什么事
What's going on?
我感觉到她踢我了
I think I felt her kick.
不 你来吧
No, you do it.
她在动
She's moving.
积液减少了
There's less fluid.
奏效了
It worked.
非常感谢你让我参与进来
Thank you so much for bringing me in on this.
你做得非常棒
You did fantastic work.
今天是你的高光时刻 杰克
It was a highlight watching you today, Jake.
你是个艺术家
You're an artist.
你想永远放弃隆鼻手术吗
How would you like to leave rhinoplasty behind forever?
查斯汀医院希望你正式留在这里
Chastain wants you here permanently.
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you say?
我很期待再次与你合作 沃斯医生
I'll be looking forward to working with you again, Dr. Voss.
这对我们的关系
So, what does this mean for,
意味着什么
you know, our relationship?
这取决于你
That's up to you.
你说了算
You take the lead.
我只是很高兴亚特兰大有了最好的整形医生
I'll just be happy to have the best plastics man in Atlanta.
BGM: Silhouette by Active Child (feat. Ellie Goulding)
♪ Sittin' outside waiting for the world to come ♪
♪ Living my life, try'na do what's right ♪
♪ In the hope of a better day ♪
♪ You know those words you wrote me ♪
♪ Broght me to my knees ♪
家
Home.
你就是我的家
This is my home right here.
见到比莉真好
It was so good to see Billie.
只是时间不够长
Just wasn't long enough.
我会很想她的
I'm really gonna miss her.
事实上 你根本不会想她
Actually, you're not gonna miss her at all,
因为我请她留下来
because I asked her to stay
在这里照顾你几周
and take care of you here for the next few weeks.
-什么 真的吗 -是啊
- What? Really? - Yeah.
是啊 我爱你
Yeah. I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
And I love you...
汤娅
Tonya.
汤娅 快打住吧
Tonya? That's a nonstarter.
没门儿
No way.
我也爱你 波茜
And I love you, Posie.
波茜 没可能
Posie? Not a chance.
说真的
Seriously.
绝不可能
Zero percent chance.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表