剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
「住院医师」前情回顾
Previously on The Resident... -
我父亲 他孤独地死去
My father, he died alone
因为他的公立医院
because his public hospital
在贫穷的布朗社区
in a poor brown neighborhood
没有足够的资源来救他
didn't have enough resources to save him.
有件事我必须要告诉你
There's something I have to tell you.
验孕棒
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
我的天 你将会是最棒的母亲
Oh, my God, you're gonna be the best mother ever.
听着 我很抱歉一整天都冷落了你
Listen, I'm sorry you got the cold shoulder all day.
只要你回答一个问题就没事
All will be forgiven if you answer one question.
谁会取代洛根·金成为新任首席执行官
Who's replacing Logan Kim as CEO?
查斯汀医院并没有在物色新首席执行官
Chastain isn't getting a new CEO.
我不明白 总得有人管事
I don't understand. Someone has to be in charge.
谁来管理医院
Who's gonna run the hospital?
本·马林斯有凝血障碍 威胁着
Ben Mullins has a clotting disorder that is threatening
他的心 肺 现在又是大脑
his heart, lungs and now his brain.
这是你的错
This is your fault.
确实该怪你
This is on you.
不 怪病人 他已经知道了所有风险
No, it's on the patient, who was advised of the risks.
嗯 尽管抵赖吧
Mm-hmm, deny it all you want.
但你一定要对这件事负责
But you will be held responsible for this.
他的预后很好
His prognosis is good.
凯恩医生也这么说
Dr. Cain said the same thing.
我们感谢他
We are indebted to him.
马林斯夫人 有些事你应该知道
Mrs. Mullins, there's something you should know.
BGM: On The Run by Thutmose
怎么了
What's up?
我有坏消息
I have bad news.
在你手术室得了新冠肺炎的病人要告你
The guy who got COVID in your OR is suing you.
那太糟了 现在是我和他对簿公堂
Well, that's too bad-- it's my word against his.
不 这次不是
No, not this time.
你在查斯汀的一个同事
One of your colleagues at Chastain
要出庭指证你
is testifying against you.
找出是谁
Find out who it is.
我会尽力而为
I'll see what I can do.
但别跟医院里的任何人说这件事
Just don't talk to anyone at the hospital about this.
前面出车祸了
There's an accident.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
救命 帮忙开开门
Help! Please open the door.
天呐
Oh, my God.
离开这条路
Get out of the road!
离开
Get out...
离开这条路
Get out of the road!
住 院 医 师
第四季 第三集
约恩先生
Mr. Yorn?
贝尔医生来了
Dr. Bell.
谢谢
Thank you.
贝尔医生 请进
Dr. Bell, come on in.
瞧瞧这个
Check this out.
EKO复合材料做的
EKO composite barrel.
感觉下
Feel this thing.
-不错 -没错
- Wow. - Yeah.
是给我儿子的 这是他的照片
It's for my son. That's him right here.
他是个厉害的击球员
He's got a hell of a swing.
这小伙子现在正是大好年华啊
Little man's living his best life.
-你有没上学的小孩吗 -没有
- You got any rug rats? - Uh, no.
你不知道自己错过了什么
Yeah, you don't know what you're missing.
听着
So, listen, uh,
我看了你的节目
I caught your show.
我不太喜欢
Um, not for me.
但收视率不错
Numbers are pretty good though.
我回头去看看
Well, I'll get right to it.
我跟沃斯医生谈了 我知道你...
I spoke to Dr. Voss and I know that you're...
我还没有为查斯汀雇新首席执行官
I haven't hired a new CEO for Chastain.
你来是想要回你的旧职
You're here because you want the job back.
不
No...
不 完全不是 但我
No, not at all, but I do
想找一个合适的人选
want to see the chair filled with someone
帮助查斯汀医院恢复原来的样子
who can put Chastain back on its feet
弥补我们在新冠时期承受的损失
and overcome the losses we suffered during COVID,
所以我想帮你物色人选
so I'm offering to help you in that search.
抱歉你要白跑一趟了
I'm sorry you came all this way for nothing.
什么意思
Excuse me?
我们不需要新首席执行官
We have no need for a new CEO.
现在不用
Not now.
以后也不用
Not ever.
你要把医院卖♥♥了
You're selling the hospital?
对 红岩山懂得及时止损
Yeah, Red Rock doesn't throw good money after bad.
或许有其他人愿意当冤大头
Maybe someone else will.
米娜
Mina?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
今早我们醒来时
You didn't seem to want to talk
你似乎不想谈
when we woke up this morning.
好吧 听着
All right, listen.
我们都是充满热情 很有想法的人
We are both passionate and opinionated people.
无论在医院内外
Inside and outside of the operating room.
-所以我们需要基本规则 -没错
- So we need ground rules. - Exactly.
在医院里 我们要一直保持专业
Inside these walls, we keep it strictly professional at all times.
同意 不能有任何肢体接触
Agreed, no physical contact of any kind.
这个我们待会再细谈
Well, we can table that part of the discussion for later.
但现在 大体来说
But for now, in general,
我们都知道咱俩意见并不总相同
it's understood that we will not always agree.
比如你手术室播放的音乐吗
Like your choice of OR music?
心脏搭桥手术时永远不该放蓝调
A bypass should never be performed to the blues.
或是你选速尿静输液而不用液体复苏
Or your choice of furosemide drip over boluses.
这是唯一利尿的方法
It's the only way to diurese.
你为什么选择间断缝合术
Why you choose interrupted suture
而不是皮肤缝合 我一直想不通
for skin closure is beyond me.
还有你跟马林斯夫人说是凯恩骗了她
Or how you told Mrs. Mullins that Cain lied to her.
米娜
Mina.
我想给巴雷特一个机会
I'm giving Barrett a chance
看他是否能改过自新
to see if he can redeem himself.
我可不敢指望那个
I'm not gonna hold my breath for that.
我没让你这么做
I'm not asking you to.
但我希望你记住
But I am asking you to remember
我还是你的主治医生
that I am still your attending.
那就又多了一条基本规则
Well, there's just one more ground rule.
这个休息室
This lounge...
是住院医生的休息室
It is the residents' lounge.
虽然你在和住院医生约会
Just because you are dating a resident
但不意味着你可以进来
does not mean you have access.
真的吗
Oh, really?
所以现在要这样了吗
So it's like that, huh?
对 就是这样
Yeah, it's like that.
反正我也从来不喜欢这里的咖啡
I never really liked the coffee in here anyway.
急诊室呼你吗
Paged to the ER?
对
Yeah.
我也是
Me, too.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好 只是
Yeah, just...
在想事情
in my head.
那种家用验孕棒99%是准的
Those home pregnancy tests are 99% accurate.
我知道 我只是 我没
I know, I just, I don't,
我没感觉有任何不同
I don't feel any different.
我不累也不想吐
I'm not tired, I'm not nauseous.
要不验下血吧 这样就不用瞎猜了
You want to do a blood test so we're not guessing?
我想明确地知道
I want to know for sure.
就今天
Today.
没人会发现的
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表