剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
Oh, that's a relief.
说实话 这么久以来我终于感到
Honestly, I feel healthier and happier
比以前健康 快乐多了 可是
than I have felt in a long time, but, um...
承认这一点又让我感到害怕
admitting that sends a wave of dread over me
因为我知道这是暂时的 我还知道
because I know it's temporary, and I know
我的余生都摆脱不了这一病症
that I'll never escape that, not for the rest of my life.
坐吧
Here.
那个 万一我告诉可能不会这样呢
Well... what if I told you that might not be true?
我们已经经历过了
We've been through this.
医生们老是低估我的痛苦 可是这种痛苦非常真实
Doctors always underestimate my pain, but it is very, very real.
我知道 知道
I know. I know.
不过我也一直在查资料
But I've been doing some research.
基因治疗方面已经取得了一些进展
There have been some developments in gene therapy.
最近的临床实验都取得了好成绩
Recent clinical trials with good outcomes.
可能会有治愈方法 罗丝
There might be a cure, Rose.
我已经打开了软组织
I've opened the soft tissue.
小脑牵引器
Cerebellar retractor.
小点力气
Maybe less force.
不然等会儿缝合就麻烦了
You don't want to make your closure harder.
谢谢你的建议 沃斯医生
Thank you for the advice, Dr. Voss.
电刀笔
Bovie?
将脊椎旁的肌肉组织
Elevating the paraspinal musculature
抬离骨膜平面
off of the periosteal plane.
将其移到一边
Sweeping it to the side.
完美
And... beautiful.
沃斯医生 急诊室需要你
Dr. Voss? You're needed in the ER.
你肯定在想 我是要浪费这一天
And you're thinking, I can waste the rest of my day
守着一位完美外科医生做手术呢
babysitting a perfectly capable surgeon,
还是去参加一台真正能帮上忙的
or I should move on to an operation where I'd actually
手术
be useful.
你怎么我都无所谓
I'm fine with either choice.
你的医院你做主
It's your hospital, your rules.
凯恩医生 你似乎奇迹般地恢复好了
You seem to have made a miraculous recovery, Dr. Cain.
不错
Well done.
萨顿医生 尽量跟着这位医生好好学习
Dr. Sutton, learn all you can from this man.
很高兴你能回来 巴瑞特
It's good to have you back, Barrett.
你母亲怎么样了
How is your mother?
她没事
She's fine.
她喜欢把焦虑转化为身体不适
She's likely somatizing her anxiety.
康拉德在给她检查
Conrad's doing a workup.
这些应该让你感到很有压力吧
All of this has to be stressful for you.
大家都一样
Well, for everybody.
原来你我才是切斯汀医院的碧昂斯和杰斯啊
Turns out you and I are the Beyoncé and Jay-Z of Chastain.
那我可要不遗余力继续加油了
I will stand for nothing less.
知道吗 我从没想到
You know, I never realized
我们俩离开这里会有这么大影响
how us leaving would have such an impact.
是啊 大家拥抱 亲吻 哭泣
Oh, yeah, the hugging, kissing, crying.
真是肉麻
Oh, it's nauseating.
你后悔吗
Do you regret this?
什么
What?
跟我搬去尼日利亚啊
Moving to Nigeria with me?
听我说
Listen to me.
我绝不后悔
I regret nothing.
好了 我妈妈结果出了
Okay, that's my mom.
听着 我们很好
Listen, we are good.
好
Okay.
有什么需要担心的吗
Anything we need to be worried about?
根据检查结果来看
Based on the test results,
一切都很正常
everything looks completely normal.
你瞧 什么问题没有
You see? Everything's gonna be fine.
太尴尬了
I am so embarrassed.
啥事没有还大惊小怪的
Making such a fuss about nothing.
防范未然总比事后后悔好
It's better to be safe than sorry.
不 不止这样
No, it's more than that.
今天本来是AJ在医院的最后一天
This is supposed to be AJ's last day.
我跑到这里来麻烦你们大家
And here I came and made it all about me.
人们通常不知道
People often don't realize
心灵和身体的联结有多强大
how powerful the mind-body connection is.
有时候 你伤心了 身体也会感到疼痛
Sometimes, when your heart breaks, your body does, too.
你来医院是对的 好好照顾自己
It's good you came in. It's important to take care
很重要 即使在艰难的时刻
of yourself, even when things are hard.
尤其是在艰难时刻
Especially when things are hard.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨 没事吧
Hey. Everything okay?
检验结果和CT都正常
Labs and CT are normal.
安全起见 我跟她以前的
Just to be safe, I'm gonna set up an appointment
护理医生做了预约 她再连着
with her primary care physician. She'll go
- 几天去看看 - 行
-in the next couple days. -Yes.
那么她不用住院了
So she doesn't have to be admitted?
没有明确的指征需要住院
There is no specific medical reason to admit her.
拜托 AJ 我想回家
Please, AJ, I want to go home.
你确定吗 妈妈
You're sure, Mom?
确定
I'm sure.
你得在关节面钻孔
You have to drill down the facet.
她的屈曲损伤导致骨骼移位
Her hyperflexion injury caused the bones to shift.
我们得把它们刮下来
We have to shave them down.
那是动脉血 椎动脉
That's arterial blood. Vertebral artery.
骨头压住了出血
The bone was tamponading the bleed.
给我吸引器 马上打开
Give me suction. Turn it up. Now.
你必须把骨骼清除 好让动脉暴露出来修复它
You'll have to remove bone to expose and repair the artery.
我知道 钻吧
I know that. Drill.
凯恩医生
Dr. Cain?
我可以的 稍等
I got it. Hold on.
凯恩医生 我觉得你不行
Dr. Cain, I don't think you do.
- 让我来接管手术吧 - 等我一下
-Let me take over the surgery. -Give me a second.
如果等下去 我们就不用担心
If we wait, you won't have to worry
她能不能走路了 她直接会脑死亡
about her walking again. She'll be brain dead.
- 叫沃斯医生 - 慢着
-Call Dr. Voss. -Wait!
好吧 你来
Okay, take over.
吸引器 拿稳了
Suction here. Hold it stable.
在上下钻孔 让动脉暴露
Drilling above and below to expose the artery.
现在给我两个动脉夹
Two arterial ligation clamps to me now.
嗨 你能帮我在急诊室打掩护吗
Hey, can you cover for me in the ER?
- 就一小时 - 当然没问题
-For, like, an hour. -Yeah, no problem.
这跟你与德维医生约会有关吗
Does this have anything to do with your date with Dr. Devi?
米娜都告诉我了
Mina told me.
她当然会说
Of course she did.
不是 我有个会议
No. So I have a meeting.
记得罗丝吗 那个镰刀红细胞血症的病人
Remember Rose, our sickle cell patient?
当然 她真是受了不受的苦
Of course. She's been through hell and back.
我可能帮她找到一个基因治疗的
Well, I think I may have found her a clinical trial
临床试验
using gene therapy.
有家做这种临床试验的公♥司♥创办人之一
The founder of one of these companies running the trial--
他是我一个大学同学 他写了篇论文
he's an old college buddy of mine, and he wrote this paper
关于如何革命性治疗镰刀红细胞病的
about how he's revolutionizing sickle cell treatment,
可能会完全治愈
potentially curing it.
我们都知道 他可能为了激励
Well, we both know he'll be incentivized
只公布好的结果
to publish only the good outcomes
碰巧把坏结果给遗漏了
and conveniently leave out the bad.
大多数制药公♥司♥都这样
Like most pharma companies.
你自己要注意点
Just keep an eye on that.
你知道我如果不是百分之百相信
Look, you know I'm not going to get Rose involved
我是不会让罗丝参加的 你知道的吧
in anything that I don't 100% believe in. You know that.
我当然知道 我相信你
Of course I do. I trust you.
只是不相信那些大制药企业
I just don't trust Big Pharma.
我们都喜欢罗丝
We both love Rose.
我只是 希望这种治疗能对她有用
Just... I want this to work out for her.
嗯 我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
再见
See you.
你能不能别跟着我
Would you stop following me?
- 我也在这儿工作 - 对 不过是另一层楼
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表