剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
They were holding hands.
显然他们在一起
It's obvious they're together.
我就感觉
And I'm feeling...
说不清楚
I don't know.
嫉妒
Jealous.
不过说清楚
But to be clear,
我并不想跟罗丝发展亲密关系
I don't want an intimate relationship with Rose.
她是我的病人
She's my patient,
这条界线我永远不会僭越
and that is a line that I'm never gonna cross.
可为什么是凯恩呀
But why is Cain, who we know
我们都知道他最多是个麻烦精
is a problematic human being at best,
却带着我的病人到处招摇
taking a victory lap with my patient?
我想让她痊愈 真的
I want her healed, okay? I really do.
但是突然之间 我就 就感觉
But all of a sudden, you know, I'm feeling...
感觉对她有保护欲
I'm feeling protective of her,
- 这 - 对 不是你管的事
-which is... -Yeah, not your job.
我们的病人离开医院之后
Our patients, when they leave the hospital,
想干什么就干什么
they're gonna do whatever the hell they want.
谁知道呢
And who knows?
凯恩经历了很多 她也经历了很多
Cain's been through a lot. She's been through a lot.
说不准他们俩很适合对方呢
Maybe they'll be good for each other.
你怎么知道
You never know.
是啊
Yeah.
- 我怎么知道 - 对啊
-Mm-hmm. You never know. -I mean,
谁会想到你跟德维医生
who would've thought you and Dr. Devi
会互相看对眼了呢
would be so perfect for each other?
- 赶紧走人 - 怎么了
-Oh, get out of here. -What?
我是为你们俩感到高兴啊 伙计
I'm just happy for you guys, man.
那是不可能的
-That's never gonna happen. -
你太可爱了
You are so cute.
天哪
-Oh, my God. -
你别动
Oh. Don't move.
抱歉等了这么久
KYLE: Sorry that took so long.
关于彩带的颜色
We had a, uh, kerfuffle
我们发生了一点小争执
over the color of the streamers.
欢迎你们回来 把东西
Welcome back, guys. Let's put everything
放在餐桌上 看看你们都买♥♥了什么
on the dining room table and see what we got.
妮可 我今天才知道你父亲
Uh, Nic, I learned today that your father
对橙色有强烈的抵触情绪呢
has strong feelings about the color orange.
没错 就是这样
Oh, yeah. That's a thing.
还好你们达成共识了
Glad you guys worked it out.
我们不是说好不这样吗
I thought we agreed to not do this.
我不喜欢橙色 这个颜色让我害怕
I don't like orange. It scares me.
我没有取笑你
I wasn't making fun of you.
你能不能
Can you just...?
那是我的手♥机♥吗 你在干什么
Is that my phone? What are you doing?
我听到手♥机♥振动 肯定是从你口袋掉出来了
I heard it buzzing. It must have fallen out of your pocket.
- 你在看我的短♥信♥ - 没有
- You were reading my texts. - No.
我 好吧 我看到了 是自己跳出来的
I... Well, I mean, yeah, they-they popped up.
怎么 怎么回事
What... What is going on?
你一整天都在家里坐立不安
I mean, you've been powering through the house all day
一刻不停
like if you stopped for one second,
好像停下来会要你的命
your head's gonna explode.
是谁
And, I mean, who is this person?
是谁在给你发这些短♥信♥
Who's texting you those things?
我会告诉你的 好吗 但不是现在
I will tell you, okay? But not now.
别在老爸们面前
Not in front of the dad brigade.
让一让 但是 嘿
Coming through, child. But, hey,
也许黑色是新的橙色
maybe black is the new orange.
药物应该能使血液
The meds should help get blood
抵达她的脏器
to her organs now.
然后
And...
我们现在就站在这里吗
now we're just standing here?
不 我们是陪在这里
No, now we are being here.
有时 这就是家长的职责
Sometimes that's what parents are for.
家长
Parents.
我都没有碰到她
I didn't even touch her.
不 没事的
No, it-it's okay.
她的腹部非常僵硬
Her belly's rock-hard.
- 什么意思 - 意思就是 她急需做腹部CT
- What does that mean? - It means she needs an abdominal CT scan right now.
我去呼叫贝尔医生
I'm paging Dr. Bell.
医生来了
Here comes the doctor.
火灾的其他人怎么样
How's everybody else from the fire?
我不能泄露病人的信息
I'm not allowed to give out patient information.
- 健康保险流通与责任法案的规定 - 那丽塔的狗怎么样了 乔姆斯基对吗
- HIPAA rules. - Oh, what about Rita's dog, Chompsky?
它是一只很棒的小狗
He's a great pup, that one.
健康保险流通与责任法案不会连狗都保密吧
Don't tell me HIPAA covers dogs.
快看 我逗笑你了
Ah, look at that. I made you smile.
你的邻居都很关心你的情况
All your neighbors are asking about you as well.
你有好多粉丝
You have a lot of fans.
等你醒了 记得告诉我
When you wake up, you should tell me
受欢迎的秘诀是什么
the secret of your popularity.
我是新来的
I'm the new kid around here.
需要一些建议
I could use some tips.
没问题
Deal.
病人已做好全部术前准备了吗
Has the, uh, patient been completely prepped?
好了
He has.
已告知手术风险 并取得同意了吗
Informed of the risks and has consented to the surgery?
德维医生全部都告诉了我
Uh, Dr. Devi here has laid it all out for me.
我们讨论了所有的风险 对吗
We've covered all the risks, haven't we?
太好了
Excellent.
清洗消毒 开始手术吧
Well, let's scrub in and get started.
下次再见 你就被治好了
When we see you next, you'll be all fixed up.
急性肠系膜缺血
Acute mesenteric ischemia.
是的 她的高凝血状态肯定导致了血液凝块
Yeah. Her hypercoagulable state must have led to a clot
阻断了通往肠道的血液供给
that compromised blood supply to her bowels.
这可能致命
This could be fatal.
如果我在她肠子坏死前
Well, if I perform an embolectomy quickly
尽快进行栓子切除术 可能有治好的机会
before her gut dies off, we can give her a chance.
不 不 我不认为她的身体能够承受再一次大型手术
No, no, I don't think her body can handle another big surgery.
想要救活她
It's our only option...
这是我们唯一的选择
if we're gonna have any chance of saving her.
那么 你给孩子买♥♥了什么
So, what did you get for the baby?
一间阿斯彭度假屋和一辆运动型多用途汽车
A vacation home in Aspen and an SUV.
别紧张 我给她准备了一篮子基金和一个交易账号♥
Relax. I got her a basket of ETFs and a trading account.
跟新生儿有个阿斯彭度假屋一样有用呢
Almost as useful for a newborn as an Aspen retreat.
你呢
You?
我给她准备了车辆安全座椅 可以安在那辆SUV上
I got her a car seat for that SUV.
比莉 怎么回事
Billie, what's going on?
和我谈谈
Talk to me.
好吧 好吧 我告诉过你
Okay. Okay, so I told you, right?
我13岁的时候
When I was 13,
那段时间 我们失去了联♥系♥
you know, after we lost touch...
那年我被强♥奸♥了
that I was raped.
是的
Of course.
我怀孕了
Well, I got pregnant.
我的天 比莉
Oh, my God. Billie.
我
I...
我之前不知道
I didn't know.
今天是你的好日子 妮可
This was your day, Nic.
我不想喧宾夺主
I didn't want to make it about me.
老天 千万别这样想
God, don't even think about that, please.
我 说实话 我想谈谈这件事
I-- Honestly, I want to talk about this.
我那时还太小
I was so young.
等我意识到自己怀孕了
By the time I realized I was pregnant,
已经别无选择
I had no options.
我搬去和自己的阿姨一起住 直到生产
I went to live with my aunt until the birth,
然后
and...
然后 我把孩子送去领养
then I gave the baby up for adoption.
你一定很害怕
That must've been so scary.
是的
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表