剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
「住院医师」前情回顾
Previously on The Resident...
沃斯医生 如果你愿意
Dr. Voss, the CEO job
首席执行官的职位就是你的了
is yours if you want it.
你对我的评价太对了
You're damn right I do.
没人有能力做双手移植手术
No one has the skill set for a double hand replacement.
我也许能找到合适人选
I might have someone.
杰克·王医生
Dr. Jake Wong,
我的前继子
my former stepson.
查斯汀医院希望你正式留在这里
Chastain wants you here permanently.
你觉得怎么样
What do you say?
我很期待
I'll be looking forward
再次与你合作 沃斯医生
to working with you again, Dr. Voss.
我的O1签证过期了
My O-1 visa is expiring,
所以提早申请了续签
and so I applied way in advance.
昨天我发现申请被拒绝了
Yesterday, I found out it was denied.
凯恩是倒下了 但他绝对清醒
Cain may be down, but he's definitely not out.
他不能待在这里 会被送到哪里
Can't stay here. Where is he being taken?
只有一个选择
There's only one option.
你醒了
Hey, you're up.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
我什么也没听到
I don't hear anything.
没错
Exactly.
寂静
Silence.
等我们的孩子出生 就跟这寂静说拜拜吧
Once our baby comes, you can kiss that goodbye.
我想我们能应付她给我们的所有难题
I think we can handle whatever she throws at us.
当然 但是
Yeah, sure. But you know...
喂奶 哭闹 换尿布
feedings, crying, diapers--
那只是开始
that's just the beginning.
我在儿科轮过两次班
I did two rotations in Peds.
那你需要应付做噩梦吗
Oh, did you have to deal with nightmares?
「妈妈 爸爸 我能跟你们睡一起吗」
"Oh, Mom, Dad, can I come sleep in the bed with you?"
然后突然之间 她就成了少女
Then, suddenly, she's a teenager
出去和朋友玩 直到凌晨一点才回来
and she's out with her friends till 1:00 in the morning
而你却睡不着 因为你的心跳得厉害
and you can't sleep because your heart's pounding so hard.
我没想到那些
I didn't think about that.
我只是想说我们最好
All I'm saying is let's just
趁着现在好好享受宁静
enjoy the peace while it lasts.
严格来说 你还是个恢复期的病人
Technically, you are a recovering patient.
或许今天我该待在家里陪你
Maybe I should stay home with you today.
去吧
Go.
-喂 -霍金斯
- Hello? - Hawkins.
太好了 你接了电♥话♥
Man, I'm glad you picked up.
队长 我们周五的喝酒计划不变吧
Hey, Captain, we still on for drinks on Friday?
那看情况了
Well, that depends.
你还和搜救队合作 对吧
You still work with Search and Rescue, right?
对 怎么了
Yeah. What's wrong?
我想玩玩徒手攀岩
Decided to do some free-climbing.
这么说吧 结果不尽如人意
Let's just say it didn't go my way.
你的受伤情况如何了
Okay, what are we looking at in terms of injuries?
还记得罗德理兹受的弹片伤吗 在实战
Remember the shrapnel injury that Rodriguez took during the live...
实战射击练习的时候
live fire exercise?
-这么严重吗 -比那更糟
- That bad? - It's worse.
我想着你能让搜救队来找我
I figured that you could, uh, get SAR moving
因为你认识他们
'cause you know 'em personally.
我联♥系♥了搜救队
Well, I called Search and Rescue.
他们在定位他手♥机♥电池耗尽前的最后位置
They're trying to track his cell signal before his battery dies.
帮他止住了血 但听上去
Helped him stem the bleeding, but it sounds like
他需要做手术
he's gonna need an OR.
这家伙是谁
And who is this guy?
希尔队长
This is Captain Hill,
我在阿富汗的指挥官
my commanding officer in Afghanistan.
你跟我讲过的所有故事中
Of all of the stories you've ever told me,
从没提到过希尔
you never mentioned a Hill.
我知道 我跟他好多年没说过话了
I know. I haven't spoken to him in years.
几周前 他打给了我
A few weeks ago, he calls me,
说想聊聊
says he wants to talk.
你有什么没告诉我
What aren't you telling me?
我保证之后会告诉你更多
I promise I'll tell you more later.
相信我 好吗
Just trust me, please?
好
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
他呼吸急促了
He's in respiratory distress!
好了 这也许会有点不舒服
All right, this may be uncomfortable.
让我呼吸
Let me breathe!
他 他在呼吸了
He's-he's breathing.
住 院 医 师
第四季 第七集
希尔的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥显示他在这附近方圆一百米内
Hill's cell signal puts him within 100 meters from this point here.
这里是山区 所以我们分头行动
It's hilly terrain, so we split up,
每人负责一块区域
each cover a different sector.
在风暴来袭前救出希尔
Get Hill out before the storm hits.
接下去几小时很关键
Next few hours are critical.
搜救队
给
Here you go.
四倍加浓 加倍少奶
Four shots, extra dry cap.
没有甜味剂
No sweetener.
这不是我期待的反应
Not the reaction I was expecting.
因为你还在担心你的移♥民♥状态
Because you're still thinking about your immigration status.
我的律师还没来电♥话♥
My lawyer hasn't called yet.
她会的 好吗 你就耐心点
She will. All right? Just... just be patient.
耐心是说给幼儿园老师听的
Patience is for kindergarten teachers.
他们已经拒绝了我的签证续签
They already denied my visa renewal,
所以这次申诉是我最后的机会
so this self-petition is my last shot.
知道吗 要是有一个
You know, if only there were a...
今天有个一辈子只能遇见一次的手术
a once-in-a-lifetime surgery happening today
让你不去想这些事就好了
to take your mind off things.
或许是 我说不好
Maybe something like, I don't know...
一台四重心脏瓣膜置换术
a quadruple heart valve replacement?
全世界只有二十位外科医生做过
One only done by 20 surgeons in the entire world
现在我们就要做了
and now us.
我整周都在想着那四十下缝合
I have been dreaming of those 40 sutures for weeks.
我知道
Oh, I know.
昨晚睡梦中你都在咕哝着瓣膜
Last night you muttered the valves in your sleep:
主动脉瓣 肺动脉瓣 三尖瓣
aortic, pulmonary, tricuspid...
我没有
I did not.
有吗
Did I?
威廉姆斯女士 我是普瓦什医生
Ms. Williams, I'm Dr. Pravesh.
我看这里写着你因镰刀型细胞贫血病
I see that you're experiencing some hip pain
感到髋部疼痛
from sickle cell.
就像我和你们的护士说的
Like I told your nurse,
我需要盐酸氢吗♥啡♥酮 静脉注射两毫克
I need Dilaudid. Two milligrams IV.
只有那个有用
It's the only thing that helps.
我看到你
I see that you've been
在过去几个月中去过五家急诊
to five different ERs in the past few months.
每次都静脉注射了止痛药
IV opiates each time.
我不是骗药的
I'm not drug seeking.
你知道镰状细胞危象是什么吗 医生
Do you know what a sickle cell crisis is, Doctor?
你的红细胞扭曲变形了
Your red blood cells become misshapen,
成了镰刀状而不是球状
like a sickle, not a sphere,
会阻碍器官和骨骼的供血
and it blocks blood flow to your organs and bones.
对 你知道病理
Yes, you know the science.
但你知道它是什么感觉吗
But do you know how it feels?
尖锐的刺痛 在我的背部
Sharp, stabbing pain in my back,
我的肩膀 甚至我的颧骨
my shoulders, even my cheekbones.
当疼痛发作的时候 那种极度的痛
And when they come on, they're more excruciating
你是无法理解的
than you can understand.
威廉姆斯女士 那不是为什么我不
Ms. Williams, that is not why I'm not...
我不想来这
I don't want to be here.
如果你不准备帮我 那
And if you're not going to help me, then...
也许我该离开
maybe I should leave.
刚才你动那一小下就疼吗
Did that little movement hurt you?
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表